Jabber's journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jabber43, Nov 11, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    This thread starts with me locking myself up in a CB-6000s. I am horny and want to be in my device. I have no keyholder, so I self-lock.

I do not want to be alone, so I have locked with a one time plastic security lock "KEYHOLDER 440191", and want to tell everybody here.

What do you think? For how long do you think I should I stay locked this time?

2. Chastityboy4ever

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    Hi Jabber43, why not try for 1 year without cumming? Me and another member here Davidphd1866 are going for 1 year without cumming. I plan on incorporating edging and using a cb with one week in the cb and the next week not in a cb and edging. I will alternate each week. Edging is jacking off to the point of cumming but you don't allow yourself to cum, you stop short of cumming. It is SO awesome. Be prepared to be horny all the time. I do not have a key holder but use self-control. I am uncut so I am unable to stay in my CB6000 for very long but am looking at getting another type of cb. Good Luck on your journey!

3. Jabber43

Local Time:
    Thank you.

A full year is probably too long for me. I am usually locked from a few days up to about a month.

Being without a keyholder I also have to use self-control. But locking myself with a one-time numbered plastic lock and posting the lock number here, as I did yesterday, means that it is a bit harder for me to cheat.

If, for example, I am approached by a potential new keyholder while still locked, she might want me to prove that I am still locked with the same lock. So my chastity device stays locked all the time, and I need to be honest and announce it here if I unlock.

4. Chastityboy4ever

Local Time:
    Here is something I thought of that might make it really hard for you to get out of your cb, since you are the KH. Take a drive out to the country, like about a 1 hour drive, and just enjoy getting out into nature. Notice with precision the location, take a small shovel, and also a zippered plastic bag, put the key in the bag and bury it. Have a map and mark where you buried it, along with notes and a detailed way to get to your key. Have a noticeable something right by it so you will remember it. Put a good size rock on top of it so it won't be dug up. That way when you are back home, you can't just go get it when you feel like it. It will take some effort and by that time, you will just stay in the cb, but if you had to get it off in an emergency, your only an hour away to go get it and take it off, as opposed to having to wait for a few days in snail mail from a KH. Just don't forget where you buried it! :)

Just thinking up ideas for you since I can't cum, I am a horndog and my mind, being full of lust, is cranking out all sorts of lustful stuff! There is always the backyard, but that is too easy! If you have a friend who lives away from you but not too far, you can bury it there as well.

5. Jabber43

Local Time:
    Thank you for the idea, Chastityboy4ever. I have tried something similar by leaving a key in a safe place a few hundred kilometers from where I live. A place where I only occasionally go, but where I could go on short notice in case of an emergency. I still have the keys to one of my locks there, so it would be easy for me to lock up that way.

But I think a one-time numbered plastic lock is even better (or worse ;)). Here there is no key at all. The only way I can get free is by breaking the plastic lock. And there is only one key with number 440191.

So even a temporary unlock is impossible, if I still want to be able to prove that I am still locked up. And I might have to do that in case somebody here wants to know for sure if I am really locked like I have said.

6. Chastityboy4ever

Local Time:
    Jabber43. Fuck! You got the HOTTEST girls in your gallery! I nearly shot a load just looking! You got fine taste in women that is forsure. Trying to focus back on what I was going to say, it would validate you more if you could take a pic of the numbered lock connected to the cb and put it in your gallery. That way later on, say 6 months from now, take another pic with the cb and lock and hopefully that number will still be there. Anyway, thanks for all the fine pics of women but shit, how am I going to make it without shooting my jizz since I am forbidden to cum and I edge, I'm not in a cb right now?! I am sinking into a world of lust, help!

7. Jabber43

Local Time:
    Chastityboy4ever, your comment regarding better validation makes sense to me. So I have uploaded a picture in a new gallery. It is for friends only, but feel free to add me as a friend.

As for my captions, you can find more on my blog, though I'd advice wearing a chastity device if you think you might have problems controlling yourself :rolleyes:

Although I have only been locked for a few days, it may already have started to affect my mind. At least I noticed that the caption texts I wrote yesterday were a bit more graphic and explicit than usually. What I made yesterday was a sequel to an earlier series, so the difference should be obvious:

Vacation in Spain: http://chastitycommons.blogspot.com/2010/11/vacation-in-spain.html
    Next year in Spain: http://chastitycommons.blogspot.com/2010/11/next-year-in-spain.html

8. Chastityboy4ever

Local Time:
    Really HOT new story! That was great! I almost needed my cb for it, but I edged through it. I have learned to breathe and be able to control not cumming. I do wear a cb sometimes just for the experience. I added you as a friend and I will check out your new photos, but know you are now in the cb for a long time! I will know exactly because of the number, so you are stuck in the cb buddy! :)

Yes, I know what you mean about your mind thinking more and more lustful and horny thoughts. I too have been thinking and writing dirty things I wouldn't do if I got to ejaculate.

9. Jabber43

Local Time:
    Time for a short update.

I have now been self-locked for almost 5 days. So I'm beginning to feel the effect, becoming more horny.

But it also feels a bit empty just to self-lock. No keyholder I can hope will unlock me. No keyholder I can use to redirect my wanting to cum into a desire to please her.

I guess I have to find a keyholder again. It can be very annoying for me not to be in control. But being able to unlock at any time I want is even more annoying.

10. Jabber43

Local Time:
    Long time with no update. But I am still locked with one-time plastic lock number 440191.

And it looks like I finally found a keyholder tonight. Much better than just self-locking. Oh, bliss.

11. Jabber43

Local Time:
    Finally, after almost three weeks, I was allowed to unlock. Fortunately my keyholder prefers short chastity durations just like me.

I am not yet allowed to cum, but just being out of my device feels so nice. She is really nice and understanding, so I hope I will be allowed soon :)

12. Jabber43

Local Time:
    Long time with no update here. I was allowed to cum once about 16 days ago but locked up immediately after. Until Friday night I was locked up.

Friday night she unlocked me. And she told me that I could do whatever I like for the next week. So I guess I am free to masturbate.

But I do not want to - not without her permission. Anybody else here know this feeling?

I will not see her until tomorrow Monday night, where I will talk with her about this. I feel a bit abandoned, though I know her well enough to know this is not what she means by it.

13. Jabber43

Local Time:
    An even longer time without no update...

I am still with the same keyholder, though I have not been locked up a lot recently.

The "problem" is that my keyholder is really good at reading me. And she found out that I had a problem clearly expressing my desires. So for some time she has kept me out of my device, and required me to refrain from masturbating without her permission. That is a lot harder (and less fun) than being locked up.

I have gone without masturbating for four weeks before, while being locked. But going for the same time without being locked up, as recently happened, is a lot harder, as masturbation is possible, and I always had to control myself instead of relying on the control of a chastity device.

So tonight I finally almost begged to be locked up in my cb6000s, knowing that was what she wanted me to do. And she allowed me.

But she also told me that I should use a one-time numbered plastic lock. That probably means I am going to be locked up for a long time, though I never know. (For me a long time is 2-5 weeks.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice