Getting him back in

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Leanne, Oct 22, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Yes and no.

When I looked at my last subbie's bulge, it wasn't up to that much. But that didn't mean I couldn't use him. All the easier, if I wanted, to point out to him his shortcomings and use them to my advantage and have him where I wanted him...

It's only partly what he's got, it's also what he can BE got to do with it..<weg>

Joro

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    So you having a "Bigger" bulge is going to be a problem??

If anything you should be the talk of the town, and how lucky your Mistress is to have such a well hung man. Only if they knew it was locked away tight!!!

Missy Tanya

3. Property of Mrs C

Property of Mrs C Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Dear Leanne,

This is Mrs C….usually my hubby writes on here, but this is between us doms.

My hubby got up this morning and began telling me about your issue with yours and the various solutions that were proposed. I sensed a little too much enthusiasm in his tone, like he was keeping some sort of secret.

I have been like you and would give him a few days of freedom after a release (especially if he was particularly good the night before). I thought he would appreciate that I was doing something nice for him.

Well after some probing I began to see that he did not see it as my gift, but rather that he was “getting away with something”.

Well that has now ended. Here is my solution.

I like to give him choices rather than demands, although they always have an up side and a down side that he must choose which is better…or worse. From now on he will have until noon the next day to put it on and come to me for the “locking” (my favorite part!)

As I have said he doesn’t have to. If he chooses not to then he gets one week in his cage for each day of freedom. Of course that is the minimum. If I want him in longer, then that is always my decision.

And what’s more fun is that I have not told him yet. He will learn of this by reading it here. And you will know when he does, because the next thing he will write on here is “Yes, dear.”

Oh and I thank you for bringing your little issue to Chastity Mansion. You never know how talking about issues could help others….

4. jnuts

jnuts Member

Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    Honor system thus far, Jailbird on the way. I'm pretty sure that once it arrives, my keyholder is going to have to lock me back up within a few minutes after orgasm.

5. SissyTom

SissyTom Member

Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    I agree with others on here completely, the CB-6000s is pretty much unnoticeable under clothing. Particularly if worn with tight boxer briefs or panties. I wear it with briefs when I'm at work bending or reaching for stuff.

If he hurts after being unlocked then that sounds like a fit issue.

6. Leanne

Leanne Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your replies, all of the advice is much appreciated.
    Keep up the good work!

Leanne

7. Property of Mrs C

Property of Mrs C Junior Member

Local Time:
  8. bugszy2

bugszy2 New member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Excellent quote. Every real man with a truly beautiful minded woman as yourself should cherish your insight!

9. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:

This is, as has been said, quite normal. After we've come we have a refractory period which has its psychological side as well as its physical aspect. We tend to feel loving but not as sexy and our desire to be locked up tends to be at its lowest when we're not feeling sexy.

The solutions are many and varied and to my mind the most obvious is to collar him before releasing him. A simple chain will do but a nice metallic pink collar with your pet name for him on it in diamanté could be much more fun. Lock it on before release, unlock it once he's back under control.

I know I'm not too keen on going out into the big wide world wearing mine![​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know how you determine how long he stays locked up for but it's very simple to tell him when you want him locked up by and to add a day of lock-up for every hour he's late in complying. If you do have a tendency to forget, make it a rule that he has to be under lock-and-key by 8am unless you say otherwise. If he forgets and heads off to work, then by the time he gets home he'll probably have earned 10 days extra! - He'll soon learn.

The CB range really aren't that noticeable, even The Curve but the best thing is to make sure he wears panties as they offer much better support and this improves comfort as well as minimising the bulge. A little-known tip is for him to wear them back-to-front which often fits much better over a CB.

Another solution is to go for a full Florentine style belt. Bulge? What bulge!!!?

[​IMG]

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I am having difficulty understanding his problems. I have worn nearly all the millers cbx range and now wear the Fort. None of them are visible under clothing. Yes its nice to remain out a little while if I have been allowed to cum, and overnight is more than suffice and shouild be considered a privelidge. Unless there has been some skin damage I would not have even considered leaving my partners presence without going back in. I would also say that I do not regard myself as being particularly submissive either. Yes there have been times when I would have preffered to be out a little longer but we do TTTWD for mutual pleasure and part of my partner's pleasure came from re-installing me before I was ready. I enjoy(ed) all the feelings of being locked and particularly took pleasure from the obvious pleasure that keeping me locked gave my partner.

Many of us (wearers that is) do experience a flat period after being allowed to cum, especially if more than once, but that is no reason for not being locked in fact returning to being locked helps this flat period to pass more quickly. Extending the periods of denial obviously reduces the number of times this flat period will manifest it self too.

There have been some excellent solutions offered, lock something on him that he can't leave the house with is one. Telling him that the 'game' is over if he raises further objections or is difficult in regard to going back in when you want.

In your case I would advocate the DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS OR NOT attitude, if he knows you mean it he'll come around.

I look forward to finding someone significant in my life and if when I find her if I am fortunate and she wants to keep me locked she will not find me arguing about when or for how long I only ask that there be a light at the end of the tunnel even if the light gets moved from time to time.

11. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Better still!

And be prepared to ruin his O if you've not got what you want from him in the meantime.

He'll learn...

12. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    I try always with clients and personal slave to handcuff wrists behind back or secure cuffs to ceiling chain above their heads.

Plenty of lube and a few strokes of thin glass fibre rod across their buttocks will dismiss their erection.

When the slave hasadvanced to getting his orgasms only through rising through pain into the endorphine fueld state
    THEN you can leavethe device on permanently

You can amuse yourself by making him ejeculate without orgasm either with a prostate massager, or your fingers
    orby lightly punching his perium repeatedly until cum flows then punch very hard to empty him out.

Stopping him produce cum is neater. Use heated bags of rice to balls for several ten minute sessions per day for three weeks then twice daily once a week and his cum will run clear and he will be super obediant testerostine free slaves are so compliant

13. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Hi Notre Domme,

I'm not quite sure what the use of
    'heated bags of rice to balls for several ten minute sessions per day' works?

Also I agree with;
    'Ms-laurel Posted on the 23rd Oct Here's a novel idea...just don't let him out'. Leanne doesn't say what the longest period her man has been in his CB6K's' without removal. I'd suggest she locks it on him & doesn't remove at all for a minimum of 14/15 days.My own exeperience once you've gone over 2 weeks not being in it - feels weird. He can bathe & shower daily! He just needs to become acclimitised to it. I have a CB6K's' & have even started training with it without any problem.

NB You also need to be aware that escape from the CB6K's' is fairly straight forward to get out of - unless the A ring is quite tight - I find that size 3 is slightly too big but # 4 way too small. I am trying to find some ribbing that could glued to the inside of the ring - i.e to make diamter slightly smaller.
    However I've found by using a thick 'O' ring situated just below Glans & secured by way of a ring through a hole ( made) in underside of cage - prevents movement in the cage & also erection. Apart from this using the smallest spacer means that putting the cage (whilst it is still locked) fully back on is not possible.

14. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    Pete (or is it "Pet"?[​IMG]), security in the CB range comes not from the size of the A-ring but from the spacer length. Reducing the size of the A-ring is the usual cause of the morning "burn" as our little toys try to say it's time for fun and our little cages reply with a most emphatic "NO!!". Our little toys object to this and try to push our little cages off so our little cages grab hold of our balls and say "Oh no you don't!!!" Too tight an A-ring and the skin behind the scrotum wrinkles up and the "burn" starts. :eek:

15. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    i agree with Ms Laurel, never let him out. slave has been locked over 2 years with no release, milking has been done tho rarely. i like seeing it hard and dripping in its little cage. real men are always available for sex.

dereknor likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice