TRT and castration

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bounddava, Nov 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. bounddava

bounddava Member

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    Hi,

I really didn't know where to post this, so hope it's ok.

After searching on here, castration has been chatted about on and off, and the general consensus is that it's a bad idea, ok, it's not so fun for the dommes that like to perform CBT , but the bigger part is that testosterone is what drives our desires! Without it, I doubt we'd not even be here I doubt.

Now, I've been on TRT for nearly 10 years (will be life) my sex drive is perfect, I've zero side effects apart from one... Testicular atrophy.

Obviously that's not really a problem, but the excess scrotal skin that's left now, and the testicles that are like grapes are pretty annoying when wearing panties, everything hangs out . (pointless for me to use a traditional ball trap cage as they constantly slip through, I'm pierced and have modified cages to work, but it's not ideal)

As the exogenous testosterone has caused my testicles to no longer work, I see no point in them being there; I will be on TRT for life. No it's not a castration fetish, but the benefits of not having them and the scrotum tightened up would be amazing! I look at it like a body modification like a belly tuck or breast augmentation etc - I want it to look better down there!!

I'm in the UK, who would I speak to about this? As there's no threat to health, or pain, I doubt a normal doctor would entertain doing it, I'm looking for something/someone cosmetic based.

Ideas?

BobHew1 likes this.
  2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Rather than look for cosmetic surgery, you could start by looking for doctors that do transgender surgery. While what you want is not exactly the same thing, they'll have a much better understanding of your situation, be more aware of the issues and be sympathetic to your wishes.

bounddava likes this.
  3. bounddava

bounddava Member

Local Time:
    T

I'll have a Google, I've literally no idea where to start haha. Thank you though!

4. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    You could have some artificial testicles implanted. Choose then bigger, so your sack doenst hang loose.

Why do you take TRT?

5. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    If you are taking TRT injections, you really should be partnering that with HCG injections. I have been on TRT for at least 10 years. Since I began HCG my testicles have returned to there old form and semen volume has increased by probably 200%. The combo WILL increase your libido, so be aware of that.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    HCG has a good chance of jumpstarting them again. Join the forum at www.eunuch.org for better advice on your options. Doctors will tip out ovaries or a uterus on a whim but the whole system looks at testes as "holy orbs" that must be saved at all costs. Luckily, you can get it done relatively easily in the US if you know where to go but it's probably going to cost you 5-6k plus travel related expenses.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice