Disciplining a Disobedent

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by mistegp, Oct 6, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. mistegp

mistegp Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    I need ideas on disciplining a disobedient slave that enjoys everything!!!! I am open for any suggestions!!!

2. roanokebdsm

roanokebdsm Junior Member

Roanoke,Va
    Local Time:

Milk him and make him eat his own cum,or give him a snowball,lol he will be surprised

3. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Negative reinforcement is the weakest kind of conditioning. Punish him randomly and punish him a lot. Don't punish him for misbehavior. When he misbehaves, ignore him. If he likes punishment, just punish him so much that you make it unnecessary for him to misbehave to "earn" the punishment. I'm talking about long term conditioning here and what you would do to create a totally submissive sub. If all you are talking about is playing games for short term fun, then sure, use a variety of novel ideas to torture him, but don't forget, in the long run you are training him to continue to misbehave. (in my humble opinion of course).

4. Miss Foxy

Miss Foxy The good wife

Local Time:
    Dilate his urethra..... at first it just tickles, but then when the size increses- Arghhh
    or - cut up a chili.....

Please tell us what you find out...... could always use some new inspiration

Miss Foxy

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    The best way to discipline a masochist is to withhold punishment! :p I'm only partly joking!

mikecb

6. mistegp

mistegp Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone!!!! If negative reinforcement is so bad what do you all recommed?

7. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I recommend random and extended punishments of whatever kind you yourself enjoy giving. Make sure that he is properly aroused during every punishment. Soon he will be conditioned to accept whatever you choose to give him and enjoy it without bothering to trick you into punishing him because of his misbehavior.

8. Aniyan

Aniyan Member

California
    Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    If the person you're dealing with is purposefully trying to be disobedient, perhaps "slave" is an inappropriate term for him. From what little you've written it sounds as if he is playing a game at manipulating someone who is trying to master him. Thus any "punishment" only fits into the category of erotic stimulation for him.

It sounds as if an understanding first has to be reached with this supposed slave with targets of behavior he desires to reach. When those are agreed to, you have to discriminate between honest effort that falls short and unnecessary challenges intended to test your mettle. Honest efforts that fall short of the mark require punishment, which in this case, it sounds as if, should be severe and painful ...probably a cane with the objective of raising welts that last for days not hours. I doubt he would be able to take that day after day.

But the behavior objectives come first and are critical.

9. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    I'm with PT109 on this. Good point, well made. Unfortunately I don't have anything new to add, but yeah..

10. Dazzler

Dazzler Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:

try figging (insertion of peeled root ginger then give him a sound caning

11. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    Coldly ignore him.

12. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    That is the worst. As a submissive sissy it is the one thing i hate the most. The worst part of that is MM knows it and how it drives me batty.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

13. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Without wanting to hijack the thread, I think most subs are attention whores.. we need to be looked at, played with and generally acknowledged that we're doing either a good or bad job of pleasing our Mistress.

Being ignored is no fun for me either, but I'm not very disciplined either, so I just get into a bad mood about it, which usually takes both of us a while to get out of.

14. Miss Foxy

Miss Foxy The good wife

Local Time:
    Make him cook you dinner (something that easily can go in the freezer)
    Tell him then - when you're dinning, that he hasn't done a good enough job - and it could have been a whole lot better than this dog-eating.....
    Tell him to masturbate, and cum in the left-overs - freeeze it, and he now has a delicious meal for a evening when he is home alone - or to take with him as lunch for work....
    ;)

15. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    There is nothing like being ignored. When I'm bad, my master puts me in time out, refuses to talk or text to me.

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    Miss Foxy,

Still better then being ignored,

MM's sweetpea
    rachek

17. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Celtic Queen and rachel,

Of course this is the most powerful act - if you are ignored, it's the ultimate way of showing displeasure and of course the submissive knows this and feels this very powerfully.

18. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    Try a Punishment Pad! It works on me.
    Available Here

19. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Try bringing him to orgasm, and then punishing him afterward. There's a good chance that he won't enjoy the punishment so much when the sexual arousal is missing. He'll feel the pain a lot more, as he won't have all the endorphins associated with arousal in his system.

20. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    Punish him with some sexy twist when he behaves. Very easy and most effectfull.

21. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    I completely agree with everyone who said ignor him. It's not that much different than dealing with a misbehaving child. The principle is the same. Adult or child....when one feels they are not getting enough positive attention, negative attention will eventually make a suitable substitute. By ignoring everything, you are sending the message that you simply will not acknowledge this type of behavior. That, in turn, renders the behavior ineffective and useless. Once the behavior has stopped and some time has passed, you may then want to administer a suitable punishment making sure he knows exactly what it was that displeased you.

22. Rachel

Local Time:
    Oh how i know Ms. Linda.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

23. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Of course punishing by ignoring is the most potent and very real punishment. But on the other hand punishment with some kind of minimal attention such as commanding him to crawl into the closet and shut the door and later telling him to come out (say an hour later) might be more effective. You could take off your knickers and place them over his head first. This kind of punishment can be very effective because he will probably enjoy it. Don't think that the fact that your sub enjoys the punishment makes it any less effective. In fact it might make it more effective. Why? Because it will reinforce his submissiveness and ultimately make him more manageable. It's a win win situation. The same can be said of more active punishment such as whipping him a little longer than usual etc. But that would be an active attention grabbing scene and require more energy from the Domme. Bondage can be used as well. Once the sub is tied up securely he can be ignored for extended periods of time but this takes some expertise since loss of circulation can be a serious problem.

24. the_dedeee

the_dedeee New member

Medical doctor
    Belgium
    Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    A good way is Diet.
    Not allowed to eat anyhting for 3 or 4 days. (or giving a "weight) to loose.
    You can customise this , letting him cooking for you and serving you at table.
    It's a long term punition nobody likes.:rolleyes:

subhubandy likes this.
  25. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Have him eat from a dish on the floor after he serves your dinner. Make sure what he does eat is left-over from your dish. Have him sleep on the floor beside your bed or at the foot of it or in the closet. There are a lot of ways to ignore a sub and reinforce his submissiveness at the same time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice