Are you a submissive male that will never fuck anyone again?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SubSnuggler, Oct 24, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    I was going to post this on my profile but it's just too long a thought to put in 'twitter form'

But my Wife and I revisit this one particular tease over and over: She tells me, as a submissive male, locked in chastity, I will never fuck anyone ever again.

She points out that for me, chastity is a 24/7 element of my submissive life that will never end. Oh, I will be unlocked for cleaning and occasional play, but that's it. My Wife is a cuckoldress, so intimacy for us doesn't consist of passionate lovemaking like traditional couples. Our lovemaking consists of Worship that usually doesn't involve PIV sex. I'm in her life to Serve, to be her steady emotional and loving companion. I am certainly not allowed, and never will be allowed, to have penetrative sex with any other men or women. She is however, open to letting me be penetrated by them, or orally serve them, as she determines.

And on the rare times I'm allowed to penetrate her, there is not doubt in my mind, I'm the one being fucked. She dislikes missionary - she determines when I'm unlocked, at one point I'm allowed to enter her, what position that will be in. Although it's universally always she wants to be riding me, and for me to come when told to do so... immediately.

So yes... I'll never fuck anyone again. At least not in the sense of deciding when to put my dick into ... anyone.

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    I bet that every time you are inside her, you wonder if it will be the last ever!

3. SubSnuggler

USA
    Local Time:
    In a way... I do wonder when I'll be able to enter Her again as I only get PIV once or twice a month. In each session She only lets me have 2-3 minutes, after which I'm instructed to cum. (Which means Her strap on spends infinitely more time in me than I do in Her!)

However She's said She won't completely cut me off as She wants that intimate connection with me.

After I get her properly cleaned, she tends to lock me up immediately and as the security screw tightens up I always think 'Welp, that's it for me for a few weeks' lol.

tifny, O2beyoursub, Simon 123 and 8 others like this.
  4. Sub2misgoddess

Sub2misgoddess Active member

Western NC
    Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    I firmly believe that my wife's pussy is the last one I will ever be inside and that the last time could come any day . . .

5. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    I guess it depends on how you see agency in fucking someone.

My wife and I are monogamous and it's obvious I will only have sex with her. That being said, she is always in control, she fucks me any way she desires while I don't get to cum often and only on her terms. In a way I will never fuck anyone again because I'll always be on the receiving end at best.

tifny, Simon 123, frannie-boy and 2 others like this.
  6. richard2323

richard2323 New member

Local Time:
    iTS ALMOST SAME FOR ME AND MY WIFE .

Naughty Peon likes this.
  7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Join the club, i've been told many times that she'll never let me inside her again.
    Over the past 18 months or so she has relented and let me inside her just a couple of times, the first time i was able to cum inside her and fill her pussy, the second time, i couldn't cum, she told me i had a useless cock and i'd never get the chance again.....so it's never happened since.
    I think it's a case of my mind is willing, but the cock can't do it, so i guess that's why she keeps me in chastity and just uses my tongue and her wand.

8. Cockless

Cockless Useless no-cock. Permanently locked and denied.

Europe
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    Never again was the best thing for us.
    No doubt or tension or wonder if I will ever be allowed inside not to mention have an orgasm.
    All focus is on her. Simple life.

9. SubSnuggler

USA
    Local Time:
    While I don't doubt it's crossed my Wife's mind, She says for now permanent denial is off the table for me. That could change in a few years, as She is always in evolution and our relationship is constantly changing.

She is definitely growing in Her authority. For example last night I was told to get off Her bed immediately and kneel for Her pledge, or I would get whipped. (I had laid on Her bed to watch TV while She was in Her bathroom suite getting prepared for bed). One look told me She was serious. After I knelt and pledged to Her, I was told to worship Her to orgasm, then She flipped and had me rub Her back until She fell asleep.

10. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Yes, I am certain that I will never be inside a woman again. (I have no interest in doing men, and fortunately for me, Mistress has no interest in me doing that either.)

Once Mistress took ownership of "her property" some 18 years ago, it was understood I would never be allowed inside a woman. Now, as far as I know, she is not even going to let me cum again.

Of course, this could change. She's entitled to changer her mind, but I'm not counting on it.

11. Bronze Shroud

Bronze Shroud Active member

Local Time:

I'm not even really interested, but you could fuck me. Just let me know. I've been looking for that analgasm.

12. Bronze Shroud

Bronze Shroud Active member

Local Time:
    With the politics these days, I don't expect to finish in my wife again.

13. Cuck247

Cuck247 Active member

Local Time:
    I very much doubt i will ever fuck my wife again, i last did this in 2019 and bascially i no longer want to, having spent my life as a cuck husband, seeing other lovers take care of her sexual needs. She remains very sexually attractive to me though, which has been very difficult for me over the years.

Having taken me on a 35 year journey of prefering experienced lovers rather then me i am no longer seen as a lover to her.

It was she than commenced semi feminizing me, locking me away and ive liked the journey but this has sealed the simple fact that she now sees me more as a brother or sister rather than a lover.

14. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Wouldn’t you say she wields a lot of power with this statement? Far more than cutting you off altogether.

15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well it dont bother me cos my one is very samll anyways and now i has pills from the clinic it dont go big and hard like a mans one dose. but for a proper man that has got a willy that gose big and hard it must be ever so hard for him if his Lady say that to him.

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    The short answer is yes. Madam has been cuckolding me for almost a decade now, and she has said on multiple occasions that she has no intention of ever letting me have sex with her or anyone again.

17. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    This is an interesting psychological issue. To know Mistress will not allow this thrills me, even though I'd love to do this again. She once told me: "What you're doing [i.e. chastity] isn't exactly rational." So true!

18. OldLockedCuck

OldLockedCuck Long term member

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    We are getting on in age and my wife has had serious health issues, however, we are both going quite well and currently she is entertaining three visitors each week, a last final fling sort of. I can still perform well sexually but she decided about a year ago that I will get no more piv and will remain her recycled virgin.

19. SissySarahCD

SissySarahCD Active member

Retired, part-time CDr Bisexual Sissy Whore
    Esbjerg, Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    Since becoming a Sissy twenty years ago,with the agreement of my then Girlfriend, a Bisexual female who loved to dominate, I have not had any penetractive sex, except when I am being penetrated! I have lost the desire to penetrate anyone, despite being used by men and women or giving oral sex and being used by them! I have never been happier or more content with my sex life than I am now!
    My only regret and despair is that upon the loss of my most recent Mistress and Master, due to a road accident, I have not been able to find a replacement who wish to own me and use and abuse me!

soforo likes this.
  20. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I still have the urges but i'm denied and teased and humiliated about not being allowed inside again

21. amalgam

amalgam New member

Local Time:
  22. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    In a way I will never fuck anyone again because I'll always be on the receiving end at best.[/QUOTE]

My situation exactly. Mistress has decided that she wants me to be strictly (joke there) a bottom.

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  23. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    Ms Val will never allow me to have pee pee in anything other than it's cage. She and Sir have awesome sex together. I am here to serve. The only time I was ever allowed piv with Ms Val was on our wedding night. Because of my lack of performance. She said I would never feel the warmth of a vagina again. She has kept her word. It's been over 19 years. They keep me in a sealed.cage 24/7/365 for the past 4 years now. They know what's best for me.

24. WifesProperty

WifesProperty Active member

Local Time:
    How do you know they know what’s best for you? I’m locked and your post sounds amazing but I don’t know that I can get there. 19 years with no PIV is exciting and scary.

25. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    The last time I was allowed to penetrate anything was 6 years ago. Ms Val had me fuck a fleshlight at a party in front of all our friends. When I came . She had me kneel in the corner and lick it clean. While she and everyone else laughed and made comments at me. I licked it clean like I was told. Then she attached a leash to my collar and took me around the party while I licked the flashlight. Then she asked me if it was worth asking her for release. I was then put back in chastity for 3 months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice