Where to keep the (bulky) security screw?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sonhee, Oct 26, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    We are using a MCN Contender which comes with a Security Screw, like this: http://malechastitynow.com/mcn-lock-system/mcn-emergency-key.html

It's a relatively bulky item compared to a normal padlock key. Don't think this would look good on a necklace for example. And it would of course not fit in a phone case at the back of the phone. Keeping it in the purse/handbag is unpractical because then it's never nearby when you need it (in the bedroom).

So what other ways are there for my wife to keep this screw with her? I really can't come up with an idea. At the moment it's "hidden" in a bedroom drawer where I could snatch it so I'd really prefer if it was always with her.

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    Here is what my wife and I do...

We have a lockbox in our bedroom where everything is kept and he keeps that key on her at all times. The lockbox in our room contains the key for the security screw, the spare key for the security screws, extra security screws, the other chastity device I am currently not wearing (we have a smaller one and a larger one), and other chastity items she keeps in it.

This could be a good solution for you because you can simply lock everything away and chose what type of lock and key you want for it.

3. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    That's an interesting solution. Maybe then it could even be something that can be unlocked with a phone app.

King Hippo likes this.
  4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Correct, if you don't care that much about the symbolism behind having a key... you could get one that unlocks VIA Bluetooth & internet, unlocks with a thumb print, etc...

This is overkill and I am sure you could find something better on Amazon... but you could get this "Remote Key Locker"

https://oxy-shop.com/collections/all-products/products/qiui-key-pod-digital-chastity-keyholding

5. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    We have security screws as well. I keep my emergency one on my key ring as she wants me to be able to access it in case of emergency or if she forgets hers and wants me unlocked, with the expressed rule that it does not get used aside from those two scenarios. Hers is in the bedroom where she can access it when needed. Obviously our arrangement is totally honor based and I’ve kept my word despite some temptation, but if you or her are worried about that here are a couple ideas I’ve seen tossed around:
    -Have her put it in a signed and sealed envelope or wrap a signed paper around it with tape on top this way she would know if you accessed it without her permission.
    -Paint the end with some bright nail polish which she keeps hidden from you (so you can’t use it or get a backup bottle). If you use the key supposedly it with scratch and/or remove the polish letting her know it was used.

6. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't mean where to keep the emergency key (in fact we don't have one, MCN only sent one key!). It's more about where she can keep the key that's not accessible for me and also not annoying when she wants to use it.

7. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    We only have one screw 'key'. She keeps it hanging off the bedside lamp switch on Her nightstand. With only one key, it kind of does have to be accessible to me in emergencies, though after a couple years I've never needed it.

She keeps it on a chain when going to femdom events, so for example this weekend we will be at DomCon in New Orleans and She will be wearing the key all the time there.

8. LockedScott

LockedScott Active member

Local Time:
    My KH has one key on her keyring (she doesn't live with me and ss not with me all the time). She keeps the other key hidden in a small pill bottle in my house just in case I need it. She wears a decorative key around her neck.
    My keys are the security keys from MatureMetal, by the way.

9. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    My wife has a biometric safe that only opens with her finger print . I have no access to any keys.

Deleted member 96384 likes this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    She could just keep it in her purse. Or get her to hide it somewhere in the bedroom when your not around.

King Hippo likes this.
  11. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I was reading it as where to keep the security screw was the question. The only answer to that is in the lick

12. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Absolutely correct.

I meant the "screwdriver" (key) but got mixed up

13. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Figured that but just had to have a little fun.

14. archie

archie Active member

Mid Atlantic USA
    Local Time:
    our MM QK has a security screw. yes, it can be worn on a chain, very nicely in fact (ref my avatar).

that said, i can’t remember the last time she wore it. we’ve not been able to come up with any “dick related” emergency use cases that would compel her to wear it. as for her needing “spontaneous dick”, tho that’s nice, it’s not like we’re at the mall or something and she suddenly wants dick. we go on overnights regularly to our camper, and she typically won’t even bring it then.

ugams likes this.
  15. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We have a safe, something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00UG9HB1Q/ref=twister_B01MYWAAC2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 The key and all accessories are kept in here with some of Lady C's other valuables. It has a combination which I don't know. When I say key, its much the same as yours and is more of a tool that a key.

Since its never available, Lady C has always felt there's less urge to unlock me and therefore doesn't.

Be careful what you wish for.

16. archie

archie Active member

Mid Atlantic USA
    Local Time:
    i replied below but didn’t actually answer what you were asking

where to keep the key so it’s not accessible to you and not annoying for her….

so my wife just hides it. i have no idea where, and given the possibilities, i’m not going to tear up the house looking for

100% of the time, she knows she wants to use the key before i do. so she gets it without me knowing and maybe puts it on her neck, or in her pocket or the nightstand or whatever and pulls it out when/if she wants to use it.

is she afraid you’re going to “dive” for it or something if you see it? wrestle it away from her?

ugams likes this.
  17. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Your avatar looks very nice! Did anyone ever ask what "it" was?

18. archie

archie Active member

Mid Atlantic USA
    Local Time:
    no. that was taken during a play night. she typically doesn’t dress like that, and really she barely wears her key anyway. she wears this instead (silver):

upload_2022-10-28_13-19-4.png

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  19. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    We do something like King Hippo mentioned. I made a small wooden box with a nice little logo I made for her laser-carved into it. It locks with a small biometric lock that only recognizes her fingerprint. She usually leaves it on her nightstand, but it's small enough she can throw it in her purse if she wants to when we go on a weekend getaway (sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn't).

Previously, I bought a shadow box thing from a craft store, the kind with a glass window and you can put things inside for display. I rigged it up to use the biometric lock hidden on the back, so she could hang the... er... keydriver... inside and the shadow box hung on the bedroom wall where I could see it but not get to it. We switched to the smaller box to make it more portable. And since I can see the wooden box sitting on her nightstand, out in the open, and I know the key is in there, it's the same effect.

20. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    We have similiar to this:
    https://amzn.eu/d/gKl1fnk
    Small enough to be stored in home and doesn’t cost much. Would be awfully much trouble to go through all combinations if I were to ”cheat”. Of course it is not small or light enough to be carried around in a purse or anything, but good and inexpensive alternative to larger safe or biometric safe.

21. johndoer99

johndoer99 Active member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice