little bit about our lifestyle

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by kh of lockedtresure, Nov 15, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. kh of lockedtresure

kh of lockedtresure New member

Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    I thought I would share a little bit about our lifestyle. My bf and I have been playing around with chastity for about a year now. It started out with him being locked up a day or two and then he was let out to cum. He was also required to wear my panties daily even to work. We have grown alot since the beginning. I have become for comfortable being his kh and have become more dominant. He currently his being punished with a month of no cumming(which will be the longest he has gone without cumming) and locked daily in some kind of lingerie. When he is work ing he is locked in a bodystocking and of course required to wear panties and at home he is dressed more feminine. For example he could be forced to wear a tutu over his bodystocking or a teddy and then he also is required to wear high heels. He looks so pretty when he is all dressed up. We are still learning but I am loving this lifestyle and where it is heading. I love controlling when he cums and what he wears. I love teasing him and then denying him an orgasim.

I hope you enjoyed getting to know our lifestyle better and if you have any ideas to share I would love to hear them.

Thanks,

Kh of lockedtresure

2. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    While he's 'enjoying' his month keep up the tease and denial, you might even wish to increase the teasing the longer he's been denied to really remind him just what he's missing! Washing him is an excellent way to tease and deny him, nice warm water and soft soapy fingers gently caressing him should guarantee a throbbing erection. The more his penis strains inside his device the more he will want relief and the more power that little key will give you.

Rita

3. humbleboy

humbleboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    Your boyfriend is a very lucky guy. Being locked in chastity can be frustrating when being teased but it's infinitely better than being ignored. I've spent the week in chastity and my girlfriend, who asked me to put it on in the first place, hasn't even mentioned it since then. She likes how much more obedient I become but does nothing to fuel my submissiveness. If I'm a slave then why does she have to do anything for me. I'd argue that I need to be turned on and my kinks used against me to turn drudgery into delight but I don't want to top from the bottom.

Basically I'm mega jealous there are dominant women, like you, who get it :D

4. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I have to agree. You must be a terrific woman and I'm sure you will grow in your dominance. Keep having fun and sharing with us.

5. Mistress's_slave

Support Worker/ Psychotherapist
    Kent
    Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    i agree with the above posts-
    You truly are a great Mistress from the sounds of it, and Your b/f is lucky to have You in his life to serve.
    You sound quite similar to my Mistress. She has kept me horny but not allowed me to cum for the past....5 days (day 6 today) and although i am frustratred, She seems to love this, and has had me bring Her to orgasm each night with my fingers before falling asleep, lightly holding 'Her' (my) cock.
    Things are going slowly and easily, but She too is beginning to realise the power and joy of being dominant in our relationship.

6. kh of lockedtresure

Local Time:

Thanks for the advice. I am always looking for new ideas to tease my bf!

7. kh of lockedtresure

Local Time:
    [quote name='Mistress's_slave' timestamp='1289988096' post='56208']
    i agree with the above posts-
    You truly are a great Mistress from the sounds of it, and Your b/f is lucky to have You in his life to serve.
    You sound quite similar to my Mistress. She has kept me horny but not allowed me to cum for the past....5 days (day 6 today) and although i am frustratred, She seems to love this, and has had me bring Her to orgasm each night with my fingers before falling asleep, lightly holding 'Her' (my) cock.
    Things are going slowly and easily, but She too is beginning to realise the power and joy of being dominant in our relationship.

[/quote]

I also took things slowly and my bf was very patient, which helped me out alot. This was all new to me and took some time to learn and get use to. So I think it is great you are allowing her to do this at her own paces and I am sure in no time at all she will be loving controlling you just like I love controlling my bf!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice