Do we actually desire intercourse?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by IB-Chaste, Oct 21, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    So this may seem like the most ridiculous thread going… of course that’s what we desire… we all love intercourse, don’t we?

But why then do we seek to be locked within a cage making this impossible?

I was writing a tongue in cheek IB-chaste question and it dawned on me that I may have missed an important frustration of chastity; penetrative sex. Except, I wrote the options based on what I have read on here. I find it infrequent at best that we complain of a lack of it. When it’s taken away we become concerned, panic sets it.. how will this affect me? How will this affect my relationship? Can I live without it?

I do read a lot of frustrations based around orgasms and erections. We miss those. Is it in fact that we are driven by primal bodily urges and a result of that is that we feel we should be sexually active in that manner?
    Are social norms paramount in directing us this way?

I read a study once about the prevalence of married men between the ages of 40-50 coming out as gay. Does this mean that at some point you realise that where you get your relief is less important than you’re actually getting it?

Or are the lack of frustrations around intercourse apparent as we are the few that would happily go without?

Discuss:

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    We arrive pre-programmed to want to impregnate as many overy owning xx people as possible. It's natural for typical penis owning xy people to want to push their penis into a partner's orifices.

I've always been into pleasure delay. I would be a able to wait a long time for a second marshmellow. So I am content to wait, knowing the prize will be worth it.

I find I want to bang my GF like a big bass drum but I know it will be over way too quickly for both of us, even if it somehow lasts 20 minutes.

So we practice tantric sex; Slow movements, shallow thrusts (that is balls deep and little movement), with rare long/deep thrusts. After a while it creates almost a trance-like state.

She too enjoys pleasure delay, and we can fool around and have sex many times before she asks me if she can cum, to which I always says yes as I love it when she does.

Practically all of us, if we live long enough, will have to learn to live without sex, erections, orgasams, etc. It is inevitable.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  3. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    Depends on how you define intercourse. I love getting fucked by my Owner, anal, oral when my Owner decides to use her strapon cock, and i don't necessarily get to cum. As her private whore I also have to pleasure her in any way she wishes which on very rare occasions may include some PIV. So there's a lot of penetrative sex going on and she loves seeing me get an erection. However, I'm still kept chaste and under her control.

So I guess I enjoy being used for sexual activities more than receiving orgasms. Part of it is that I've learned that the orgasm frustration part helps me to become a better slave for her. Being allowed to live as a slave for a Lady is certainly worth that small price.

4. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    I agree with JaySaysYes that we are probably biologically programmed to seek out someone to have sex with. That’s also probably why we get such a long refractory period after orgasm compared to a woman; we’d probably fuck ourselves to death if we weren’t forced to take a break.
    That being said we’ve also had thousands of years of evolution and societal grooming so we’ve managed to control it, but I’m sure it’s still there running in the background.
    I definitely love that intimacy with my wife, and while I miss the frequency I really enjoy the fact that when we do have sex it’s because she wants it, which means she wants me.

5. Chastity lord

Chastity lord chastity lord

Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    Beautifully said ,I for one would rather be denied and service Miss without having me Orgasm.
    I'm locked 24/7 ,I used to crave PIV , not any more.

stevie stevens and CumSlut like this.
  6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    Madame has made it perfectly clear my last PIV was 5 years ago. It's probably a mute point I haven't had an erection in over 3 years.

CumSlut likes this.
  7. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    My Lady prefers my tongue and magic wand, but occasionally I guess she still likes to use the cock attached to me. Just like you I wouldn't mind a lifetime without PIV as serving my Lady is all I desire. Never getting blowjobs anymore either, but love sucking her cock :)

8. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Gay here, Having a dude get his rocks off in you while being locked is incredible.

9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    We hadn't had PIV in a very, very long time. And since our sexuality went thru the roof when we started chastity, we both started longing for PIV. She's stiff and inflexible and I'm pretty tiny, so it's very difficult to get in a good penetrative position. We tried and enjoyed it briefly about 6 weeks ago, but neither of us came close to orgasm. And she had aches for a few days afterwards. We've come to enjoy digital (both of us) and oral stimulation (me on her) more than I ever did PIV. She's become so incredibly effective with her hand (everywhere) and tongue (ears and nipples) that I only yearn for PIV when I'm locked and can't get any relief.

Rectrix likes this.
  10. Happydude

Happydude Member

Manager
    UK, London
    Local Time:
    I'm not particularly interested in having intercourse again any time soon and because my interests are more about dedicating myself to and serving a Domme, I love the idea of celibacy.because it means I am concentrating fully on her.

Rectrix likes this.
  11. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    It's really easy to imagine how a lot of the gay relationships I've seen could enjoy chastity, because it seems like there are more (and often crazier) power balance dynamics in their relationships than in most of the hetero relationships that I see. Also, with a woman (e.g. my wife), she still doesn't understand how men tick even after a few decades of being married to me, while in a gay relationship the partner has a natural advantage in this particular regard :D

Elfman likes this.
  12. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    No. I don't desire intercourse.

Intercourse is simply inserting a phallus into some thing.

I desire intimacy, I desire a physical connection, I desire to be desired.

If intercourse happens because of the above desires then that is great, if not then that is great too.

Intercourse is not the goal.

13. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    I'm craving intercourse. It's a real dilemma because I also crave sexual role play and power exchange. While I'm pretty flexible in terms of what we do my wife is more comfortable with FLR and chastity. I can be super horny and want her to lock me up at the same time, so confusing.

14. Lockhappy

Lockhappy Member

Professional
    USA SOUTHEAST
    Local Time:
    I still love PIV. However, I would have to say that I would choose to give her orgasms in another way and be denied my own.

She is post-menopausal, so getting the rare opportunity to stimulate her to the point that she demands PIV is a huge turn-on for me. I love feeling how wet she is after I have given her oral pleasure. But she becomes an animal at that point and strongly desires that I climax in her, which puts her over the edge.

I know if she requests oral, I'm probably going to climax afterward inside of her. Oral and PIV are pretty much a bound pair for her. She craves the feel of me inside after I give her oral. I think in her younger years she could have been able to resist allowing me to orgasm during PIV which would have been heaven for me. But I think now she feels obligated to let me finish because I've been waiting for two or more months for it. She does mot comprehend that I would get immensely more pleasure out of her climaxing during PIV then stopping and leaving me squirming for more.

But of course, the good news is that I either help her enjoy orgasms while remaining denied myself, or we both enjoy great PIV love-making and both enjoy outstanding orgasms. So I'm certainly not ever going to be disappointed either way!

Rectrix and JaySaysYes like this.
  15. Lckdnpnk

Lckdnpnk Long term member

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    PIV has not been an option for us for many years due to the pain my wife experiences since menopause. I really don’t miss it much any more. When you get older you just have to find other ways to do it (this can be half the fun!). Your orgasms change as well but they can still be mind-blowing.

littleguy3 likes this.
  16. redvelvet

redvelvet Banned

California
    Local Time:
    I feel when my partner treats me harshly during sex. It turns me on a lot. I have a lot of toys that help me and him achieve maximum pleasure.

17. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    We had piv pretty much daily for most of our marriage, now the last 3 years the chastity lifestyle has become more and more strict, piv is becoming relegated to Fri-Sun night thing usually.
    We both enjoy it very much, I miss it and crave it badly, and my Wife does prefer it as well. However, we’ve both realized over these few years that chastity is so much fun, she benefits in so many ways, and I am living a sexual fantasy daily! So, as my oral skills have been honed over the years, and my Wife has found her dominance and confidence growing, she likes the power of making me lick her to orgasms most nights. And when she needs cock, she unlocks me to serve her, and locks me back up after. Win win all around. We’ve tried many toys, not her thing, and our playing with others days are way in the past.
    We’re quickly heading into our 4th year of chastity and things have evolved to where we’re both very happy using the cage and denial, even though we’re both feeling the sacrifice of piv.

18. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    This might be an odd observation, but I have to imagine this is more frustrating than a heterosexual chastity relationship. It’s tough watching my wife get stimulation and eventually orgasm when I can’t but I don’t really know what she’s feeling, just that she’s enjoying the hell out of it, so I can’t really relate to it. Seeing and/or feeling someone experience something when you know exactly what they’re getting that you aren’t has to be incredibly tough.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  19. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:

Yes! This ^^^^^^ !!!

If I have learned one thing through chastity it is this simple lesson. Hell yes, I want to orgasm but as I have explained to my wife, I'm a bad judge of when I *want* it versus when I *need* it so I've asked her to decide. It seems I don't need it as often as I thought I did.

I want to spend time with her, intimate time where we take care of each other and do things together only lovers can do. Having an O is great, having PIV is something I crave so I'm training to explain to her that the pair aren't necessarily linked together.

Do I desire intercourse? Yes.
    Do I desire orgasm? Also, yes.

Would I defer either or both for alone time with her... every day of the week, yes.

Lockhappy, true42 and SubSnuggler like this.
  20. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    You might think so but chastity seems to be more commonly employed for play/scenes, not used as part of a lifestyle or relationship dynamic. My relationship is probably more analogous to a straight FLR though, in the sense that my husband is small and femme, I'm heavyset and more typically masculine. People make assumptions that 'I wear the trousers' when in fact it's what I'm wearing underneath that tells you who's the real boss.

21. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    I guess if the chaste man was exclusively a top yes it would be very tough, if exclusively a bottom then maybe less so. I'm versatile, sometimes I just need to be fucked and crave it more than any sort of release.

Echo321 likes this.
  22. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    No I don't.

Funtell1 likes this.
  23. amalgam

amalgam New member

Local Time:
  24. Funtell1

Funtell1 Active member

Local Time:
    I havnt got to the point yet that I don’t want sex or intercourse over being locked in chastity. The help with libido that chastity can add for my libido is definitely a huge help , especially being on antidepressants that completely devastated my libido. The funny thing is that I guess I want my old self back that always thought about getting my beautiful wife’s pants off but on the meds I just don’t think about it very often anymore. Chastity has been a way that we use to help with the issue and as soon as my libido gets ramped up I’m go straight for the gold lol. She always has her option to deny and she does as she chooses.

25. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    In the sense that by intercourse you mean PIV… i’ve never had it and i intend never to have it. I do not have a desire for it.

when i had a partner my ideal was for the chastity to be entirely permanent and my dick would never be used. We at least stuck to the second part of that.

of course post that ending I stopped repressing being transgender, and as a trans woman i do have bottom dysphoria and hope for a surgical fix one day so you know, different point of view i guess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice