Pleased to meet you all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mistress's_slave, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Mistress's_slave

Support Worker/ Psychotherapist
    Kent
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    D/dear all,
    i must first say how pleased i am to be on this site and to meet Y/you all....
    my fiancee; my Mistress and i have just ventured into chastity this very evening. It has been something we both talked about for quite some time, but has only just become reality. i am very excited about being under Her control, although i have to say that up until now, we have has a fairly vanilla relationship.
    In the bedroom i prefer her to dominate me, and i have a VERY strong penchant for facesitting, queening and ass-worship. Mistress indulges me in this every now and then as a treat or to get me from 0-60, but does not really enjoy it as She says it bores Her. So i consider myself very lucky when She does allow me any of these. But in our every day relationship She and i generally share the 'power' and responsibility...ok, perhaps She holds a bit more, but for the most part we are equal power sharers.
    i cannot say where things will go from here. my fantasy has always been for Her to hold the reins of power and for me to serve Her, but i am worried. For all i know, this could just be a fantasy that, once realized- becomes a nightmare. i like that, as equals, we are able to share ideas and correct each other- eg. i am able to tell my Mistress that She is wrong with regards to some DIY we need doing- i wont bore you with the details, but suffice it to say, when i showed Her the proof, She agreed with me. That is something we can do as equals, but I am worried that as a slave, it will become too one sided and i think that. personally, that way leads to ruin.
    Mistress has suggested that we both wear something like a rubber wristband- something to indicate when we are both feeling in the mood to be Mistress&slave, because She does not want it to be fully Dominant/submissive, and so that i can at times have a few days, weeks (whatever) to take the opportunity to surprise Her and dominate Her. i am fine with this as She enjoys me taking Her roughly. BUT- i dont know....She was really up for locking me in a cage and controlling me....i guess i'm just worried of taking things too quickly and not being prepared for the reality.
    Any advice would be welcomed. i have longed for this day, and Mistress was very 'excited' about this, but i am scared of what i cannot and do not know, and want to make this as gentle, easy and secure for both myself and my Mistress.
    On the plus side, i am glad i found this site, as this is not exactly something i could discuss and seek advice from my family. i found this site after googling- 'how uncomfortable is to to walk in a cockcage?' and i am glad that i did find it!
    So, once again- my greetings to Y/you all, and a good evening!
    Mistess's_slave.

2. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    Welcome to Chastity Mansion, Mistress's_slave.

Sounds like you are both relatively new to the world of BDSM. It can be a lot of fun. Communicate, explore, and find out what you both like. Please remember that being on top in such a relationship can be a lot of work, so you should give your Mistress all the help and support you can give.

Most BDSM relationships are not 24/7 (all day, every day). Instead couples play with BDSM when they both want to play.

A chastity device can be a more relaxing way of introducing a 24/7 element. You can be locked all the time, even when you are not playing. And being in chastity make you better at doing what she wants and likes, thus making it easier for her be dominant.

And to answer your Google-question: No, it is not uncomfortable at all to walk in a cock cage, if it fits you well. I often do long walks in mine, and it does not bother me at all.

3. Mistress's_slave

Kent
    Local Time:
    Hi there Jabber43,
    Thanks for your welcome. You're right...after going to bed last night in my cage; which i must have slipped out of somehow duing the night, and after spending this morning walking about in it, it is not so uncomfortable now. In fact...sitting at my workdesk as i type, it feels nicely snug and...reassuring??!!
    my Mistress and i aren't really all that new to BDSM in the bedroom, leg-spreaders, cuffs, whips and wax, etc. but this feels like less of a sexual thing (in a way) and more of a natural progression of our relationship...is it the same for you?

4. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    welcome to the group.once you find the right device you will submitt to it & it becomes addictive. im self locked,love this lifestyle.its one of the few kinks you can do to yourself & be in it 24/7-its very personal. so communicate with your misstress constantly.like the song says you can check out any time you want, but you can never leave,beware,have fun.mm

5. Chastityboy4ever

Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    Hi Mistress's_slave! I wish you well on your journey and what I can tell you for reals is that cheerful mood you have posted will very soon be replaced with the horny mood. Trust me and you can tell me I told you so! ;) Good Luck and most of all have fun!

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    Welcome to the mansion :)

mikecb

7. Jabber43

Local Time:

8. Mistress's_slave

Kent
    Local Time:

You're not wrong about the hormones Jabber43....its only been 2 days and Mistress has been winding me up, teasing and denying me any release- i've never been more than about a week without any release, and She tells me that i'm not to pester Her for it from now on; God knows what i'd be like after a even just a week of tease&denial!
    In reply to your post about ring sizes....I've no idea what model it is (i did not find it or buy it) but i'm a bit perplexed. The ring fits quite snugly, until i come on hard (at which point it pinches alot)...the cage, however fits me nicely when hard (as expected) and is too big when flaccid (again no surprise there!) but my cock has this annoying habit of somehow wriggling out from underneath the cage. If Mistress and i purchased another, smaller ring i'm not sure it would fit as the one already being used can be a struggle to put on and padlock into place.
    totally confused as to how to solve this?!

On a different note, have you joined any munches? i went along to one at university and continued to all the time i was there- pretty interesting, hey?

9. Jabber43

Local Time:
    If your cock can wiggle out from underneath the cage when soft, you probably have too much distance between the ring and the cock cage.

10. Mistress's_slave

Kent
    Local Time:
    Just how difficult does it have to be to find a cage that fits, doesnt slip off or cause too much discomfort and is concealable? lol. actually, i guess it cant be easy, considering the body part it has to fit!

11. Jabber43

Local Time:
    [quote name='Mistress's_slave' timestamp='1289834681' post='56145']
    Just how difficult does it have to be to find a cage that fits, doesnt slip off or cause too much discomfort and is concealable? lol. actually, i guess it cant be easy, considering the body part it has to fit!
    [/quote]
    It isn't easy, but it can be done, as many here can confirm.

For people new to chastity I recommend one of the CB-xxxx devices. The good thing about these is that they come with different sizes of rings and spacers (between ring and cage), so you can experiment to find the best fit. This also helps people to know the right sizes if they later move on to more expensive metal devices like the ones from Mature Metal or Lori.

12. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    Welcome to the mansion mistress's slave!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice