Chastity Blog - Driving Traffic

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vilhelm2150, Oct 26, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Vilhelm2150

Vilhelm2150 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Hello chaste subs and Gorgeous Mistresses,

My Mistress Girlfriend and I have recently began exploring the joys of male chastity and orgasm denial. She has told me to keep a blog of my experiences, like many subs do. I am enjoying writing this blog and posting pictures, etc at www.mypleasureprison.blogspot.com

However, my question is... What is the best way to drive traffic and comments to your blog? How can I develop a following of readers? Any insight on this would be helpful. Thank you!

Chaste in STL

My link

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    There is no short cut. Either people like it or they don't. But it might help if you put thr right link up when you post- like http not www.....

3. Vilhelm2150

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I have edited my post to go along with your suggestion. I do understand that some people will like it and some people won't. My question was regarding how to drive more traffic to the blog initially so people can decide whether or not they like it.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Who else has chastity blogs out there?

4. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    I have one... well, two actually. One is a fantasy blog [link] Mistress required me to post, the other is a T&D and CBT blog [link] for any interested others. Mine are not so much like yours, though in one I will be giving some actual experiences while the other is for my fantasies (whatever they may be).:unsure:

I took a look at yours, will have to go back and read some more of it. It looks pretty good. Perhaps we can exchange links. That might help increase readership.(?);)

5. jnuts

jnuts Member

Local Time:
    My wife and I started ours last week and I've found by looking at the stats that people just find the damn thing. Linking from places I've never heard of. It does help to share links with other bloggers.

6. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Just added yours to my blog list... :)
    You can see it at: This link

7. Vilhelm2150

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hey everyone,

I must apologize, I have been so caught up with keeping up with my blog, that I have forgotten to look back at this post! I actually noticed the link and enjoyed your blog(s) before I even saw what you wrote here, Nemo. Thank you very much, you linking us made Mistress very happy! I made mention of you in a recent post, but I am going to be adding a links area, like you have, and will definitely put you on there.

Thanks for the advice from other people, as well, we are starting to get some more traffic!

Yours in a Prison of Pleasure...

8. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Coming from the standpoint of a web developer with some minor SEO experience, the best way to drive traffic is to be traffic... that is to say, visit other blogs. Comment on them. Leaving comments on other blogs while logged in puts your link in every post. If you have interesting things to say on blogs that people are already reading, they may be interested enough to follow your link.

Post regularly on your own blog to keep people coming back and if your posts are interesting enough they will comment (although 3 years of blogging has taught me that the vast majority of people reading sex blogs fall into the lurking category -- don't be discouraged by that!). Write for you and your enjoyment, the followers will come!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice