Cages without rings

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Deleted member 45883, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Deleted member 45883

Hi all,

I am contemplating getting a frenum piercing and a cage that doesn’t require a ring that goes around your balls. The purpose would be for greater comfort for 24/7 wear.

My question is - for those who already have PA or frenum locking devices and no ring - does the cage along the shaft of the penis alone sufficiently prevent masturbation? If you get hard, it seems to me that at least the bottom third is exposed and this could be enough to get yourself off. Is this the case? As it would seem to defeat the point....

Thanks

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    The frenum is very delicate which will be painful if you use anything but a light weight plastic tube. I imagine erections will put a lot of stress on it as well. Erections are no fun at all with a ringless tube so it is a real deterrent.

Charles3451 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 45883

Thanks for the reply. Why so painful with ringless? Pressure on the piercing?

4. Lockedinpanties

Lockedinpanties Long term member

Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    Our device is currently in the mail. We got the shipping notice last week and still waiting. We are really excited about making this change. Hopefully I will be able share info with you soon

Danny15 likes this.
  5. Deleted member 45883

An update on this. I only worked up the courage and desire to get the piercing in August 21. I also bought an evotion bijou cage (it’s 3d printed so lightweight). I Wouldn’t go back to a device with a ring now. Super comfortable, erections are pain free, balls don’t feel like they will be ripped off. Still can’t cum as I need stimulation from both the base and the head and I can take it off (not without ripped my member anyway). Bought a key from chastityShop that my wife loves and wears everyday (on a bra chain so out of sight). She is very pleased with the whole arrangement - no unlocking me for sport (eg cycling) or other exertions. Only when she wants some fun.

6. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    How is this going? Your bijou experience?

7. Deleted member 45883

Great. 24/7 becomes a genuine reality and much easier to deal with from a practical point of view than 24/7 in a device with ring around balls. We did this too but always had breaks as it becomes a bore constantly asking for short breaks to do intense or specific physical activity - road cycling, 10k runs etc. with Bijou it’s on the whole time except for family holidays and when my wife/mistress wants to have her fun.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  8. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    When you measured it.. Is it the exact length of you when not erect? Or 2/3 the length?

9. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    What do you mean erections aren't fun in a ringless cage? How does it work preventing stimulation?

10. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    Very curious about this as well. My guess is that only X% is inside the tube so the boundary is painful?

11. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Fetish Videographer/Editor
    Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That just depends how long you want your shaft to be. I started with a very small shaft that went out like 5mm from head but am about to receive my 3rd which is more 3/4th of soft length.

12. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    can you explain your thinking with the various lengths and your experience getting erect in them?

With my existing cage, I work pretty hard to make sure the inner ring is against the base of my shaft so that I really cannot grow at all. If the cage is only 3/4 my soft length, I am curious on what the boundary will feel like

13. Dvntpup

Dvntpup Active member

Fetish Videographer/Editor
    Las Vegas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's personal preference on how much shaft you want covered and not be able to stroke. If you go too long it can cause a little pinching during some heavy body movements at the end of the shaft. Too short and you can probably stroke a little too much for your own good.

Deleted member 45883 likes this.
  14. Deleted member 45883

About 2/3 length when flaccid (but warm - ie not shrivelled up!) and 1/2 length when aroused.

15. Deleted member 45883

couple reasons…
    1. I am fairly well endowed and a grower not a show-er. So the ring around my balls feels like it’ll rip my nuts off when I am “happy”.
    2. I also have high and tight balls as well as largish balls but, I suspect, only an average or even smaller scrotum. So when my balls want to go back from whence they came I get a burning sensation at the base of the ring.

16. Deleted member 45883

I get not pain from the tube at all. Full story:

The first bijou I got was a little on the wide side. With standard cages with base rings, 37mm diameter worked for me. But, as things get squished up in there, when you move to a ring less cage this width needs to be smaller and more precise to you actual size so I got 35mm width.
    This was still too big and for my second cage I got 32mm. This means that there is no movement when it is on and I am flaccid. When erect my diameter is 48mm (I am very girthy) but I still get no discomfort from the cage. I do get quite a strong sensation of pressure but no actual pain.

as mentioned in another reply, the tube covers about half the shaft when I am erect. This prevents pleasurable sensations enough they trying to masturbate is rendered a futile and frustrating experience.

I suspect a high powered vibrator could get me off but I haven’t tried it as the impact this might have on the piercing is enough to put me off. Mrs V has total control.

17. Deleted member 45883

General update:

Apologies for those who posted and I didn’t reply. Not on here much.

I am in my second bijou as the first one was a little too wide. Also had some hygiene issues. We’ve discovered that 48 hours is the longest I can go before it and I needs a clean. We’re in a routine where at bedtime I am given the key for 5 mins to clean myself and the cage up and it goes straight back on. I can wear it for the occasional night or two away from home but more than that and I’d need to take the emergency key (not happened as yet so we haven’t worked out a routine).
    We are really happy with it as she has total control and I can go about normal life without any hassles from the cage at all. If you are serious about 24/7 chastity then a frenum or PA piercing and a Bijou (or alternative 3d printed nylon cage) is they way to go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice