No cage (or mental chastity)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by acronymboy123, Aug 20, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Sleazy Joe

Sleazy Joe New member

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Congrats!
    I saw your story and maybe one day this will become a goal for me too

2. Deleted member 100830

A question for you, experts on chastity.

Still no caged, i'm able to remain in self-imposed chastity, but what happens to me, a Gay 100% bottom, is that my anal desire goes to the sky and gives me huge problems of concentration on work.
    This is because i don't have a regular partner that fucks me to relax and i don't like dildos..
    Anyone can relate to it?

3. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    yes, this has turned me from a raging top to a desperate bottom... :)

true42 and Deleted member 100830 like this.
  4. Deleted member 100830

Ahah, ok, really i need a regular big dick mate then, no hope :)
    I hope you're happy, but i'm sad every time a raging bull turn bottom, sorry :)

5. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    I have been going towards honor system this year. Longest I have spent continuosly locked was 150 days in 2021, but early this year I started losing sleep/sleeping terribly with cage on, so we decided to take a break from it, because in current life phase it is impossible to go on with tiredness (small kids), so I need some rest and sleep more than ever. In June we decided I will stay 3 months without an orgasm. I spent about whole summer without the cage and then in august I started locking myself into it for the day each morning and removing the device in the evening when going to sleep. So I have the key in my possession, which makes it all more of a willing sacrifice, because I decide to stay chaste and orgasm-free and devote myself and my orgasm to my Mistress. This is an exciting view on the subject in my opinion. I got ruined orgasm/milking with a dildo at 99 days and after that we decided I will stay 200 days without an orgasms of any kind. I get dildo in my ass once in a while, as well as Aneros, but I am not allowed to go over the edge and have an orgasm or ruined orgasm. Looking forward to have a ruined release via anal stimulation next spring after 200 days is over. Unless we decide to extend to a full year, which is a fantasy of mine :)

So, not completely cage-free, but deciding to lock it each morning and deciding to stay chaste. My Mistress likes also the idea very much, that I stay chaste and devoted, no matter if caged or not. Cage is more of a symbol of devotion and submission, which I wear for my Mistress, but real lock is somewhere else.

6. CuriousHetero

CuriousHetero 18 years pussy-free.

Local Time:
    My record without jerking off (no cage) was 69 days. But I didn't edge...

7. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM

We practice cage-free most of the time. She surprises me sometimes with an order to cage up. Most of the time we just don't let me cum.

I am on day 254 headed for a record breaker on Feb 14th. That will be a year and our new record is unlimited since she decided AI am done cumming for good.

Joris-Karl likes this.
  8. Joris-Karl

Joris-Karl Member

Local Time:
    I'm on the honour system since my wife and I began our journey not long ago, and I stayed 2 months without any real orgasm (and 2 ruined ones given by my wife). It works for me too, but what you've written is the exact reason why we're ordering a cage. And my wife tells me that the idea of having to take the key to unlock me when she wants is really arousing for her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice