Base ring burn HEEEELP

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by BottleRocket, Oct 9, 2022.

1. BottleRocket

BottleRocket Active member

Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Feeling frustrated, very keen to be able to wear my device permanently and so is my KH. Currently using a house of denial metal device, the HoD s75 ultra small with the 50mm base ring.

Last time I wore it I managed 10 days but the burning sensation under the scrotum where the base ring sits became too much. On inspection after removal I had a red sore line where the base ring sits underneath. I gave my chastity device a break to let myself heal for a good week or so and did a bit of research. The base ring seems to fit well and the next size down (45mm) is impossible to get in to. I’ve tried a 55mm base ring and my testicles are able to slip out. The cage length is 3 cm (4.5cm when including the base ring), which seems a perfect fit, stops erections unlike the previous 4 cm cage which let me grow a fair bit. (Grower, definitely not a shower).

On looking online I see lots of people suggesting an anti chaffing cream or silicone lube, so once healed I decided to retry the cage and apply the lube several times a day. However, 3/4 days in I started to get the same burning sensation during the day. On day 5 I decided to inspect and I have the same red sore line underneath where the base ring sits but this time the skin is slightly broken.

I see that ball gap is another possibility, and I have high and tight balls. During the night my balls are looser but during the day they get tighter and I feel like that is when the pressure occurs and the burning sensation returns. I feel like the cage section pushes down on my balls quite a bit too (squashing them).

I’ve attached some pictures, can anyone please help. My KH is very supportive but we are both very keen to get it right, especially as we are exploring her having a bull with a bigger package to satisfy her and she likes the idea of keeping me locked until she has been satisfied.

6AA4B2B8-00F4-4C15-B394-50DBC0B87609.jpeg
    918ED1FB-E592-4187-B428-776BA315A58C.jpeg D6E4ED45-7F0D-4467-9383-2A7CD35BF85C.jpeg 2E31C7C6-CD52-43BF-8593-26246DF992D7.jpeg

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i dont think that the ring is to small cos it look like all the cage is slip down you really. so you shud wear a smaller ring.

filltee likes this.
  3. BottleRocket

Local Time:
    When I first got the cage I got the 45mm ring too but it was super tight

4. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    9:00 AM
  5. BottleRocket

Local Time:
    If it’s supposed to be higher up then would I also need a longer cage too then? Going down to a 45mm would that not give even less space for my scrotum?

I have a similar device, same dimensions 50mm base ring but the cage is 4cm instead of my current one which is 3cm. Would that be better and use a 45mm ring?

AD05AB51-F5AC-47AC-BD3A-F5678875B49A.jpeg 5022A1BB-54A6-47B3-87A1-A26C57264CB6.jpeg 91E8FAAE-F8BE-444D-B07E-BE508C5F228F.jpeg

6. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Looks too loose to me. Movement = friction

jemima and filltee like this.
  7. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    I would try not shaving, your skin might be too sensitive to shave and wear a ring on it at the same time. Try some Neosporin though... If you continue to be hairless, try using a fabric band-aide until it heals. Put the band-aide right where the ring rest, you will be surprised how much it will help!

jemima and filltee like this.
  8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    It takes time to get used to 24/7/ everyday wear
    And for some people it takes longer that others.
    Lube in the morning and when you get home when you go to bed etc ...and as often as possible ..take some of your lube to work and apply it during the day

Also hair regrowth can be a part of the problem as can shaving too often. Trim your hair rather than shave for a while or at least till you get used to being locked. Alternatively get your partner to wax or pluck the hairs that in the most offending areas. Not lazer removal until you toughen up a little

You'll get there I never thought I would and I've been wearing a cage over half my adult life with very few breaks. And I don't need to use lube daily anymore.

King Hippo likes this.
  9. BottleRocket

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone, I’m going to try the 45mm ring after I’ve healed up as hopefuly this should be able to sit closer to my pelvic bone without sliding down like the 50mm. Will use the 4cm cage instead of the 3cm to account for more of my penis being in the cage due to being closer to the body.

I’ve been lubing quite regularly, as you say taken some to work. I filled some in to one of those small portable sprays often used to put aftershave in so I could lube on the go.

I guess it’s where it’s been sitting so low and irritating my testicles as it does feel like my testicles take the weight of it to keep it on my body. Achey balls were quite a common side effect. I guess I just thought it was a case of ride through it to toughen up. Off on holiday for a week so hopefully I’ll be fully healed by the time I get back with the help of sudocream so I can try the different set up. Thank you all :)

10. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Everyone’s experience is different. So find what works for you…
    Personally for me, lube on base ring causes too much movement.
    Erections are less restricted and more forceful.
    More tugging on balls and pain underneath.

I’m a moisturise the penis and keep the ring dry sort of guy.

11. BottleRocket

Local Time:
    When I managed the 10 days I didn’t use lube and that seemed to keep it more steady. Struggled with the 45mm base ring first time I tried it. Might have to run a hot bath and try putting it on then so the chaps are nice and dangly :p

12. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Becoming acclimatised to caged life is the biggest struggle! Once you’re passed that 10 days will seem like a like nice short lock up :cool:

13. BottleRocket

Local Time:
    Oh don’t get me wrong, I was very much enjoying the locked life, there were days when i forgot I was wearing it, and I quite like the feeling of my cock trying to erect but not being able to. I made a custom key for miss c to wear which she does 24/7 and I love it
    3855ACE7-3B43-490B-A890-2D266E43C7B9.jpeg

14. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    Something to consider is the amount of weight from above that is pushing down on everything, especially when seated.

Or, the cage looks to short to me, and this may cause pressure on the base ring 24/7 rather than just when erect.

I'm relatively new to this and don't have the experience of others.

King Hippo likes this.
  15. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    If your tube is shorter... you gotta be sure you can't at least pull tall the skin in the tube... Try that, it might help!

16. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Ring gap. Just lock the cage with the most comfortable ring together when it's off, pry it just a touch. 1 or 2 mm at a time. If the ring is comfortable for a few hours/until you sleep/with an erection, then that slight adjustment may make a large difference.

17. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    It is good you bought a stainless cage rather than a plated cage that can cause major issues.

The problem with the internal locks, is there is no way to easily change the ring gap. With a padlock, simply bending the locking post a bit allows adjustment.

It may just take time for your skin to adjust. Don’t force it. You haven’t said what lube you are using. I find a thick silicone gel works well. Regular silicone lube is too thin. Baby gel is also highly rated.

18. rwpLocked

rwpLocked Long term member

Local Time:
    If the smaller ring doesn't work out you can try a paracord waistband to keep the larger ring tighter to the body. Check my gallery or the link below for a simple version with a sliding knot that allows one to adjust the cage height for different activities.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...ness-for-ball-trap-devices.39103/#post-423353

Assuming you can get your cage closer to the body, your cage does look a little short for 24/7 wear (to me) unless you plan on removing it for cleaning regularly. Bunched up skin in a damp, warm environment can lead to problems...

19. BottleRocket

Local Time:
    It is quite a thin silicone lube, I’ve ordered the Jo premium which is thicker and lasts longer apparently. Will see if the 45mm works closer to my body.

20. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    William from Mature Metal has said that if you have ball burn at the bottom of the scrotum, gap is too small.

MtnViper likes this.
  21. BottleRocket

Local Time:
    Not sure how I can increase the gap with the device I have as it uses the barrel lock system. Not a fan of the post and padlock system, so not looking to change the style. Not a fan of the plastic or holy trainer style devices either, my KH quite likes the metal and open look.

22. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Just bend it. Lock the cage to the ring, and pry it open a little. A sturdy screwdriver will work, but I've also been able to do it barehanded. It will get more loose and rattly, but when you wear it, your anatomy will hold it open. You can also put silicone tubing over the tube's indexing posts and eliminate the wiggliness.

23. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    Make sure you get as much of your package into the tube as you can. I have a similar device and went to a slightly longer one to get more of me penis in.

So you might need to go up a tube size.

Or you could try the stocking technique to get as much of your shaft into the tube as possible.

If you still spill back out the device between the ring and tube, you may need to go to the next length.

24. BottleRocket

Local Time:
    This is the 45mm ring, definitely feels tighter. Can just about get my index finger to first knuckle at the bottom of the base ring when soft. Using the 4cm cage with it. Does this look better than before?
    CB4C4C55-171B-4C6B-A3A0-75F9231DD3CF.jpeg C744743E-C6A6-46EB-9FAC-8A9F0EFB86BC.jpeg 49C24F9B-5475-4ED2-9E0C-7F3020BF5F15.jpeg

25. BottleRocket

Local Time:
    Think the 45mm ring is ok, seems to sit further up closer to my body. I’m getting the ball burn a lot quicker now though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice