Kink 3D and tiny balls.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by KeroseneFire, Oct 12, 2022.

1. KeroseneFire

KeroseneFire New member

Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    Ugh. Locktober is not going so well. I have a kink3d N along with a size 1 ring. Problem I have is, I've been on testosterone replacement therapy for over 10 years now and the testicles have shrunk. Bad. My wife and I do this as an on again/off again thing and we enjoy the "extended foreplay" that this does for us. But for some reason, this time I can not get the balls to stay put. I can get 3 to 4 hours and then *bloop* well, there went the left one. Grab the emergency key, shove everything back into place, and *bloop* there went the right one. Not sure what to do. I've though about getting the N+ narrow cage to tighten up the ball gap, but I'm not sure that will do it. We aren't into the chastity lifestyle enough to go the piercing route, but I haven't taken that one off the table quite yet. Without going into deep debt with some super-duper special order, does anyone have any suggestions?

KF.

2. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    I had a similar issue. I also have smaller testicles. Best advice I can give is to send a message to kink3d and tell them the problem you're having. They have a few different solutions and will help you choose the best option.

3. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    Try hcg injections to increase testicle size. I have been on testosterone for 13 years. The hcg increases testicle size. I still cannot go 24/7 but am thinking about cremaster surgery.

4. lockedtight206

Washington State
    Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    Had the same problem with Kink3d devices. Very nicely made and comfortable when not high and tight. However, even with a very tight ring in XD style to decrease the gap I'd have ball escapes. Finally felt one ball starting to squeeze and just closely watched the escape happen and it was very clear that the cremaster muscles are just strong enough to significantly flex the material and pull the gap wider. The gap distance itself is actually smaller than some of my metal cages, but I'm fine in the metal cages because they don't flex at all. So for me the only solution was a cage made of a more rigid material so my apparently quite strong and determined cremaster muscles can't just force the gap larger when they decide to.

5. CNAS

CNAS New member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    What cage are you wearing I have the same issue

6. Henry Wang

Henry Wang Member

Local Time:
    Have you seen what they do in that surgery? Too high a chance for issues. It could end really badly.

7. Deleted member 103212

If you’re old enough to remember the ladies would wrap string around their boyfriends rings to make it tighter. How about some sort of smooth rope around the ring to tighten up the gap?

8. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Member

Professional
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    I have had the same issues with small testicles because of TRT and atrophic Right testicle. I have bought numerous cages with no luck. When I am relaxed the right testicle seems to retract through. I don’t want a PA and from what I read a frenulum piercing doesn’t work well. Not sure what to do anymore? I have never tried the KINK3D ones but have had custom made ones. Anyone with any other thoughts would be much appreciated!

9. Deleted member 103212

I’ve been on TRT for about 5 years and love my Cellmate 2. The ring gap is adjustable. I close mine as far as it can go. Leaving about 1/4”. I have small, low hangers. 7” hard and about 4” soft with decent girth. Fits like a glove.

10. Chastity_caned

Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    I have a similar problem which was solved with theXD ring but that in turn made the base of my penis sore as everything was more squished in

11. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Member

Professional
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    Kink 3D XD Has resolved this problem for me, but The ring gap may be almost too small, and I’m going to try a standard. But after having multiple devices, even custom-made, this has been the best.

12. Ackwon

Ackwon Active member

Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    I am in a similar situation with you. I have N+ cage with all three different Size-2 rings (XD, standard and curved).

Curved ring is so comfortable at most of times, but once the balls start to shrink due to cold weather, all of a sudden I would feel a pinch in the balls and then they just escaped.

However, if I switch to the standard ring, balls can no longer escape (as of now anyway) but after wearing it for 3 days or so, I got quite a lot of redness around the ring and the burning sensation increased a hell lot and no lotion or lube would help. I have to take it off for 3 days now and skins still haven’t healed. It is a no brainer that it was too tight.

I got in touch with K3D and they asked me to try Size-3 Standard. I bought 3 XD as well just in case 3 Standard leaves too big of a gap. Can’t wait for the skins to heal and then try the new rings out.

13. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Member

Professional
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    I bet the 3 XD will be the ticket. I have 0 XD and a bit of a tight gap so I got the 0 standard, should be here this week. This has been the best fitting device I have had. I have even bought custom ones.

14. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    You could try a cage with a glans retainer ring.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/retained-tube-designs.48277/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice