Tried a lot & want to go permanent

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Taifun, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Taifun

Taifun Member

Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Dear people! My partner would like me to wear my cage much more often - permanently if possible. Which is great, but I have yet to find a cage that I can wear for long durations without issues. I would be soooo happy if some of you have ideas!

I will get a bit more into detail. I realise that I might end up having to order a custom made cage, but considering my small budget I would be happy for it to get not too expensive and of course to... well, fit.

My main issue is that I am not circumsized and will remain so. Taking the cage of from time to time for a cleaning would be okay. I have tried a number of cages that had different advantages but also always came with issues. My penis is 16cm long when erect, but rather small when not erect (which I really like and I also prefer a snug fit when wearing cages).

First I tried one of these:
    1.jpg I did not like the design too much and the foreskin would slip on the opening at the front and hurt.

Then I tried this one:
    2.jpg I really like the design with the open bars and it always worked for some time when I pulled the foreskin back when putting the cage on, but it would either cause the foreskin to get pressured in an uncomfortable way or the foreskin would move to the front after some hours and sneak through the bars and hurt.

This one I tried next, hoping the closed front with only small holes would prevent the foreskin from sneaking out.
    3.jpg It still did. Even when I closed the big hole in the front the screw of a urethral tube - it still neaks through the very small holes. What kinda works is putting a band-aid over the front, but I really dislike the look and it's also not super hygienic.

Mot recently I tried a cheap plastic cobra cage. I like the design (it's also not very visible when being worn under tight jeans) and the light weight and what is most amazing is that with the form of the ring and the narrow space between the ring and the cage it is actually inescapable! Still I had to close the front with a band-aid. I can wear this one for a couple of days, but then I experience chafinng on the top of my dick. I'm in my twenties and my dick tries to get erect all the time :p
    4.jpg

So I guess my ideal cage would be:
    - easy to hide in trousers
    - with a curved ring and a narrow gap beetwen cage and ring
    - made of metal but still quit lightweight
    - with some openings, but that's optional I guess
    - most importantly I would need a possiblity to easily close the front and open it for peeing. I have never seen a model that provides that.

I know that's asking a lot, lol. And as I said, it might come down to having to order a custom one. Then again I know there's people out there with foreskin who are able to wear their cages permanently. And in the end I prefer a good fit, security and permanent wear over a nice design. So I would be happy to hear about your ideas and experiences.

Thank you :)

2. Sunae

Sunae Active member

Local Time:
    I feel ya, I am in the same Position.
    My current Cage is pretty comfortable, but its not possible to maintain hygiene whitout opening it, or peeing.
    There is a similar Tube for that, but even if I manage to get it on, Peeing is still messy, and its painfull in the long run.
    Having a Device what is short, and open enough to clean and use the Toilet whithout removing it would be so helpfull. Something similar to your second one might be promising.
    Im personaly interested in finding a Misstress, or Master who just takes my Keys for good, at least at some Point in the Future, and thats just not possible whit my current Cage.

So if you find a good Recommendation, I will consider it as well.

Taifun likes this.
  3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    Maybe a custom cage is the go. If you’re going to wear it long term, it’s worth the money to get a custom one just for you. Have a look at Steelworxx, Badass Workroom, Male Chastity Now, Mature Metal.

Most/all of these are prepared to do further minor modifications to their existing designs. I don’t know about a front that opens for peeing, but if you get the right design, you really shouldn’t need to worry about that. Says me as a circumcised guy who has no idea what’s it like to pee with an uncircumcised one!

Taifun likes this.
  4. Taifun

Taifun Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your replies and the recommendations! The peeing is not my main issue actually, it's the foreskin getting out, which hurts a lot when wearing trousers and walking in them.

5. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    So, couple of tricks for this issue (I have the same).

You can either out a cotton pad at the front of the device - that gives some protection.

Another would be to put a pad over the front, e.g. sanitary pad.

I've also found that if you wear a couple pair of pants (underware) that also acts like a barrier - and helps to insulate in the winter time.

In terms of cage, this is the best for me interns of fit:- https://www.houseofdenial.com/colle...devices/products/steel-jts-s213-chastity-cage

Not too many issues, though would like to close the side gaps as I spill out there.

The rest lines up ok though.

Plan on customising this device myself..... But that involves learning how to solder stainless steel :)

Taifun likes this.
  6. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Taifun likes this.
  7. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Oh, just seen @locked_sheila has recommended something similar. Lots of variants on there you’ll be interested in.

Taifun likes this.
  8. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    :) great minds think alike....

The HoD devices are reasonably priced, and if you get one that fits the JTS, you can fit different tubes onto the same ring - to can mix and match.

If I've needed to change something, e.g. get the smaller ring, they have sent single parts out.

I'd like to get something more enclosed at some point, as prefer that, but as a grower..... Choice is a bit more limited

Taifun likes this.
  9. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Custom is the way to go. We spent more money than I'd like to admit before accepting a custom cage is the way to go.

I spent 120 days in a badassworkroom ba03 without issues, and without the key used once.

Fastben and Taifun like this.
  10. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Great minds indeed!

Too true. I actually linked the Hod but I’m in the JTS myself, I’ve had 3 different tubes (open, contained and then contained but shorter) all on the same base ring!

Taifun likes this.
  11. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    I would make sure you spend as much time possible getting used to wearing a ring and if you want to get a metal device… go as small as possible for you.

Taifun likes this.
  12. Taifun

Taifun Member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much for your replies! The cages by houseofdenial seem to be great. Do you think the bars are thick enough so that a person with lots of foreskin won't have issues? Especially the hod s87 looks quite similar to one of those I posted above and experienced issues with.

@King Hippo until now I didn't really have problems with the rings. But I guess you mean I should get used to long term wear?
    When going as small as possible - do you know where I can find a table with suggested cage sizes compared to penis length? I am 16cm erect, but a grower and the non erect size varies a lot. The size of the black cobra cage in my initial post seemed nice to me when wearing it 4-5 days...

13. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I wouldn’t worry too much about going too small, I have a 7 inch penis and my tube is only 1.5 iches… wearing a smaller device long term is a lot easier… just my opinion.

Taifun likes this.
  14. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Eventually all your previous cages will feel too big….
    You should measure flaccid length and deduct 1cm. That would be my advice. Will take some getting used to though. You want to be constricted enough to avoid being able to get an erection, eventually that will help through the night.
    @bemfem has written a very detailed guide to all this.
    @King Hippo was talking about the base ring, it shouldn’t matter how long you are for that. Just that it’s comfortable and secure.

Taifun likes this.
  15. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    As @IB-Chaste said, it takes some time to get to 24/7 chastity. You will need to really understand your body and what works for you. We are all different. A cock cage is a restrictive devise, but chastity doesn’t need to be painful. Yes, there is some discomfort, but you break into it and slowly you get used to it. That being said, you will really need a well fitted, very likely custom build cage. I went through a lot of error and trial, as we all probably did, and got hurt initially. Now I am in my cock cage 24/7 with no issues or pain. As mentioned in the previous post, I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://krystinekellogg.com/podcast.html

Taifun likes this.
  16. Taifun

Taifun Member

Local Time:
    I am really grateful for all the detailed and kind advice. And @bemfem 's text is also very helpful. I will take some time to research and then make a decision for a new cage

17. riginheel

riginheel Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    If you want to go permanent locked, PA is necessary. You can easily take off base ring, but make the head still locked.

18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    They cherry keeper, they do some great cages.,

19. DLockeD

DLockeD Active member

Work
    Gulf Coast - US
    Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    Remember that "permanent" is not ever actually permanent. You will need to travel or go to Jury Duty or a sporting event at some point in your life and have to deal with metal detectors. I believe it is poor taste at minimum to expose other people to your personal kinks and have to explain what you have done to yourself, no matter how hot the thought of the humiliation makes you... believe me, I have to struggle sometimes against the sexy thoughts of red locktite on a break-away screw that I could then file down and polish to a seamless look that would require device destruction to remove. My cage is comfortable enough that I could wear it 24/7/365/life if not for those other issues that require me to take it off or swap to a silicone/plastic device for security checkpoints.

That being said. look for a cage with plenty of open space between the bars, you don't want any solid tubes or caps that you cant get in to clean around. Use a small soft brush when you bathe/shower. I use a car detailing brush at every shower. the bristles can get in and under the bars and get all the dead skin and sweat/urine/precum out and scrub the skin at the same time to avoid acne/ingrown hairs/rash etc.

The one issue I'm struggling with still is hair removal. I have been doing IPL treatments, which defiantly make the new hairs much finer and less noticeable. but i want my willy to be completely smooth and hairless for the duration of the lockup, seems that maybe professional electrolysis is the only way to achieve that unless there is some sort of depilatory out there that is safe to be used in that area. have not found any yet that i trust not to burn my junk.

20. Comfyne

Comfyne Member

Local Time:
    Hey there! I ran into the same problems as you with the foreskin managing to creep out and get pinched.

I designed my own cage to solve this, but rather than having a removable cap, I gave it small nubs which hold fabric from your clothing away, so even with the foreskin poking out a little, it won't pinch.

You can check it out here :)

Unfortunately, it's not metal and the ring is not curved, I don't know if those are dealbreakers for you.

21. sissy cecile

sissy cecile Active member

Local Time:
    As someone with foreskin, I understand your plight and would recommend a cage with ‘bumper bars’ around the front. That actually creates a bit of distance between what is locked up and any fabric. For an example see my review of Red Chili’s cages.

22. Taifun

Taifun Member

Local Time:
    Hey! Again thanks to all of your for your advice. My main issue is actually actually the foreskin thing so I way happy to see the two designs that are sepcifically designed for this.

@DLockeD: I appreciate your thoughts and I agree - when I say I want to go permanent, what I mean is that I want to go as permanent as I can.

23. Taifun

Taifun Member

Local Time:
    Thank you! Their ZZ Cage also likes nice and like it would solve many of my issues. Sadly all of their products are way out of my budget at the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice