Birdlocked MINI, is the bulk noticable?

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by Jokisfiu, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Jokisfiu

Jokisfiu Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Hi Everyone!

I am having now a CB 3000 and planing to buy a Birdlocked Mini, but before that, I would like to get answers for some questions.

1: most important: is it noticable under a jeans?? I have very bad experiences with my CB 3000, I have more times been asked what that bulk is? The worst was, when my father asked it, he was not just joking, he was waiting for a serious answer.

2: is an erection painful in that device? I mean I always used the cb 3000 with the spikes, because it is more fun. I don't want to buy the Pico, because it (as I read it) is not designed for a permanent use. But is this Mini preventing erection?

3: I not exactly sure, If I understand the guide, how to measure the size. If I understand well, the 40 means that the inner circuit is 140 mm, the 45 means the inner circuit is 145 mm. Actually it seems to be a very small difference. I used the CB 3000 with the 2. smallest ring. Which would You advise to buy, the 40 or 45?

Thank You very much in advance!

2. HerJustine

HerJustine chastity n00b

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    1. It hides poorly. I wish I could say otherwise, but was a big, obvious, disappointment in this respect.

2. no pain.

3. no idea. smallest available seems to work for me. I grow to near-epic proportions, but start with virtually nothing, so I always order the smallest of any device.

3. Jokisfiu

Jokisfiu Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am very grateful for Your answer, thought I hoped the answer would be different. :) I hoped the small size of the mini model will and the soft material will make it more discreet, I mean smaller bulk, less noticeable. So I don't think I will buy it. Possibly could someone show me a photo what a mini looks like wearn under jeans? Or probably any other idea, any other device? Or am I too sensitive, is this no problem for others?

4. MysteryMan

MysteryMan Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    My goodness! Is anyone a "crotch watcher" around here. Has anyone actually "looked" at a man wearing jeans? Here's a different question. Has anyone around here actually been to the beach? If so, have you ever seen someone wearing a "speedo"?

Men have a definitive bulge in their crotch. LOOK at it. Think about it. Can you see his cock though his jeans? I can. So can the ladies!!! Can you see her tits. She's wearing a bra but there they are!

Cocks and tits are not supposed to be hidden. You can't hide them. Who the hell cares. We all have bulges, tits and cocks.

Enough of my rant. I will be posting my most recent experience shortly about our new purchase of the Birdlocked Mini (45). But in reply to this post, all I can say is that in the three day test of the device, it rotated slightly to the left causing my right ball to ride above everything else. This was not painful and actually made it appear that the right ball was my normal "package", Everything else was tucked below and to the left. I wore jeans two out of the three days and did not have to sit differently or move differently at all. I felt (and my wife confirmed) that I looked normal.

5. Jokisfiu

Jokisfiu Junior Member

Local Time:
    Of course I don't think one should hide ones tits or penis, but a CB is a different story I guess. When I wear my CB 3000, the bulk is obvious, people won't have to watch my penis, to be able to recognize it, they just look at me and they see that something is unusual. And sometimes they even ask it. It might be really unpleasant at work. Firt of all, if You have to handle people during work and it is even important to make good impression. On the other hand my parents as I mentioned even asked already the embarrassing question. Well I haven't told them before, that I like chastity play. Even don't like lies, so I did not answer. But I don't want to be is such a situation again. So I'd like to find something less visible.

Back to no pain. In my CB 3000 (even without using spikes) an erection was quite painful, because the device was pressing my testicles. So I made almost everything to avoid having an erection. In the birdlocked, nothing like that? I guess You can't have the erection because the space can't be enough, but that is not an upleasent feeling? Not considering the lack of erection of course.

6. Jokisfiu

Jokisfiu Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ones last question to the experienced users.
    Anyone who has used CB3000 or CB6000s and Mini, too. Could You compare the bulk? I have read that the CB6000s is hardly noticeable. So is the bulk of the Mini bigger than the bulk of the 6000s? Or what does it look like compared to the bulk of my CB3000?
    If You are not wearing it under a jeans, but under a suit, what is it like? Would be very important, almost every day wear suits. I am afraid a jeans is hiding better.
    If anyone could show me a picture, what the mini looks like in trousers, I would be really grateful!

You know, maybe I am too circuitous, but I don't want to buy the stuff, if I can't use it. And the bulk is, why I am not wearing my CB3000.

Thank You very much!

7. chasted me

chasted me Member

Local Time:
    11:00 PM
    the birdlock mini have a much bigger bulk than a cb6000S. i dont know about the cb3000, becouse i dont have one of that, i have 6000s.

the lenght of the cage is almoust the same as the cage of 6000s, but the ring is 1 inch wider, so it will be more noticiable becouse of the ring. and the birdlocker dont bend the cage down as much as the cb6000s. i have not tryed the cb 3000, but many says it have a huge bulk becouse of the size of the cage.

i gues that if you are looking for something with a small bulk, go for something from ex. mature metal, it have 6mm or 1/8" inch wide rings, and if you then order a cage who is small, i guess you are close to what you looking for. and they are bendig much down. i am wearing a jailbird now and i wil say that its the most invissible of those 3 types. i can go i tight jeans witout any suspicius bulk. (my jailbird have the same size as the cb6000s)

about the pain with erections, its normal in the beginning to have pain, its the part of the play..................... i used to wake up early in the morning.. but after 2-3 month locked in, the penis is becomming some weaker and the erection is not as hard as it jused to be, and you are becoming used to wear the device and the pain is gone, i wil not say that any device is more or less painful, if you have the right size!.. errectoins in a small cage is not what your body are used to......

After a couple of weeks out the penis have got the strenght back and its painful to get back in the device again. so the body is adjusting to the enviroment. :p

birdlocker have also some more problems that did make much trouble for me, so i cant use it. first its soft material, so it have a streng between the stones, wich do transfer much of the erectoins to press on your testicles. wich hurts.. and its also rubbing the penis if you dont lube it up once or twice a day.

that is my opinions, it have more problems but i dont wont to talk to much shit about that device. but people is different, so it wil work for some, but it didnt for me. :p

8. boykyle

boykyle New member

Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    1. It depends on how you wear it. I have abandoned all boxers for tight boyshorts and tighty whities. Its not at all noticeable in jeans, shorts, or even my outfit for circus school. If you let the thing flop around, it will look weird. If you keep it pinned down to your thigh with tight underwear, you will be fine.

2. My morning wood is usually pretty painful if i had a good dream, but i like it. its the best alarm clock known to mankind because I have to hop in that shower right quick to try to get it down. I cannot imagine using a pico.... the morning wood kill me :D

3. This website is great for sizing... lockeduplove net

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice