Fetish Felix CS-100

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by delayedgratification, Aug 31, 2010.

1. delayedgratification

delayedgratification Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    After a year of playing with chastity in a CB6000 and a small rest of a few months my GF & I have decided to take the next step & get a Steel belt. I'm currently waiting for it to arrive while I'm locked in my CB6000 & the anticipation is killing me!

The CB6000 is a fun device & my GF has grown to love having control over my cock but I've learned it's not quite practical to have something that constantly pulls your balls & can split open cutting your dick locked on your crotch constantly.

I decided to go with the CS100 as it is supported by a belt therefor relieiving the pressure on the balls AND it does NOT require a thong type cable which I fear would make using the toilet impractical. I'm not overly concerned with it being ultra high security because I typically dont try to defeat my device (I can easily defeat the cb6000 & rarely do it) but I did get the cable just to check it out, it may have it's use. Another positive about this belt is it does not look as intimidating as some of the other high end belts, as my GF is not a domm I did not want to scare her off.

I introduced her to this over a year ago as a way to intensify our love life. She was hesitant to take control at first but slowly grew to love having me horny & wanting her all the time. we largely work on honor in that she will ask me not to cum when we have sex & she trusts me to lock myself back up that night or in the morning. She carries the key but i know i can escape.

A few months ago I felt like she may not be as interested in chastity as I thought & that she was just doing it for me so as I test i decided to only wear the CB when she specifically said to wear it. She was surprised to find me not wearing it a few times but mostly it went unnoticed so I ended up not using it for a few months. One day it was close to the end of her period so she asked me not to jerk off so we could have good sex when she was ready. She didnt ask me too but I was so horny by the end of that time I had to lock myself to keep from "being bad". She was extremely turned on when she found out I was locked again & asked me to continue. She's been keeping me locked off & on and agreed that getting something more reliable was a good idea!

After discovering how much I've masturbated during this time she really seems to have taken a whole new level of pleasure in my being denied & it's looking like I could stand to go longer & longer locked & without cumming!

This is all very exciting & I cant wait for the device to arrive! I've read some of the posts on this board about the device but do any users care to offer their input on it?

2. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    I'm in pretty much exactly the same situation. I'd like to know how it goes for you!

3. delayedgratification

Local Time:
    It's been shipped!

I'm kinda nervous that she wont like it but I think it's just me being paranoid. I just got "in trouble" for being out of my CB6000 LOL so I know she wants me locked up. My poor balls just needed a rest. I've managed to refrain from masturbating (except for one day haha)

4. highandtight_cop

highandtight_cop Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Good news! I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of it. It has been discussed that THIS sub might be in one of those soon. Looking forward to hearing from someone who's getting one!

5. delayedgratification

Local Time:
    Great news!

It FINALLY arrived 4 weeks after the ship notification (6 weeks after payment) & 2 unanswered emails later. I'm ok with the fact that it took 4 weeks to arrive after all it is a long journey from Germany to California but they could have responded to my emails at the two week mark to let me know this was the expected time frame; the website says you'll have it two weeks after paying.

Anyway I've only been in the belt for a few minutes but so far I love it. I need to make some adjustments but overall I think it's a good fit. It's super comfortable & looks great! It's really a stark difference to how firmly I am contained versus the CB6000. When I try to erect there is almost 0 external sign of it, this looks to be exponentially more secure than the CB6000 once it's adjusted & I may just end up shattering my previous lock up records! LOL (13 days in the CB6000)

I'll post more info once I've had time to get more acquainted with it.

6. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    good to hear!

7. delayedgratification

Local Time:
    UPDATE:

So I'm on my 3rd day straight of wearing the belt & so far so good! I took it off yesterday for just a few minutes to tighten the belt but other than that it hasn't come off since Friday. Now that I've got the belt adjusted most of the minor discomforts I was willing to tolerate are gone.

The Ball trap loop was pressing too hard behind my balls. It was tolerable but I was concerned about circulation. This was a result of the belt being too large & the locking pin riding too high when I would move or sit in certain positions that pushed the belt away from one side of my body. After tightening the belt it felt too tight so I went up one size & wore it like that for over 24hours but it was still too big. After that 24hours & the previous trials the belt & my waist had conformed to each other so I was able to tighten it back down 1 notch to where I am now & I am extremely happy with the comfort level I've reached. There is still a little room in the belt but the ball trap loop is not bothering me like it was. Now that the belt is more properly adjusted this belt addresses my BIGGEST issue with the CB series which was pressure on the balls! Since the tube is supported by the belt I dont feel like my balls are being ripped off when I try to erect & that aching I would get from the cage constantly hanging on them is now gone! I may tighten it one more notch when I'm released but at this point im going to try to keep the belt on until My GF wants to use my cock :D (very difficult to do while I still have the key! haha)

The only real problem I have with the device is urinating & the PA slot. I ordered mine with the PA slot to make room for my piercing (not interested in using the PA to lock) & to make it easier to urinate & clean. The problem with it is that when my PA ring hangs through the the slot my penis skin pinches between the slot opening & the ring & causes pain. If I keep the PA ring in the tube it folds back when im hard & hurts my penis so I've not been wearing it while im belted. I am still wearing the original ring I got pierced with because i've been too lazy to swap it out so I'm hoping getting a new smaller ring will help with this.

The problem I have with urinating is since the tube is steel I cannot see my penis to line up the urethra like I did in the CB6000 so I end up getting a trickle coming from the slot that sprays in all directions & makes a big mess as well as getting urine in the tube. I've been flushing the tube with water after urinating & showering daily but the flushing is somewhat inconvenient. I think part of the problem is the position of the PA slot, it's more towards the back of the tube than the front so it causes me to piss on my balls & legs. Im thinking about getting some sort of funnel device to piss into to keep the piss from going everywhere but I worry about the build up in the tube. I can feel the urine on my shaft & then it drains out which cant be good for hygeine in the long run. I'll keep experimenting & making sure that I shower everyday.

I know the CS500 tube would resolve these issues for me but I like the fact that My cock receives no stimulation in the tube & with the PA slot it's still fairly easy to clean.

Despite the problems I've mentioned I LOVE the belt & am very glad I purchased it. Overall the comfort is amazing & it's incredibly erotic to be completely encased in unyielding steel! So it's exactly what I wanted & I'm willing to deal with the inconveniences (hoping I find solutions through trial & error)

My GF knows I have the belt now but We havnt talked about it & she hasnt seen it other than the belt sticking out of my underwear. We've both been sick & I recovered first so our naughty endeavors have been on the back burner. My current goal is to reach a week of wear without having to take it off. After that Week I'll do a visual inspection & if all looks & feels good she gets the keys! Very exciting! :-D

I'll update more as things progress.

8. delayedgratification

Local Time:
    Hey folks Just an update.

I wore the belt for a week & then we went on vacation. & I'm not at 1 week & 1 day of wear. I seem to have gotten all the adjustments worked out & the belt is super comfortable.

It's not quite as easy to hide as the CB6000 but it's definitely workable.

I've adjusted the belt down a few notches to what I think is the smallest my waste can tolerate without it digging in. As it is set now I CAN lift the tube from my pelvis & pull out but it's not all that fun cause I still cant get the belt off & the loop is still around my balls. I've only done this once just to test but I now I know I can do it. I did purchase the optional rear cable but I purchased this belt to avoid using a rear cable. There is the option of a PA lock but that scares me as I dont want my cock ripped in an emergency if there is no key near by. I could always escape the CB6000 so like i've said that's not a show stopper for me, my compliance has always been part of the game :D

I'm still having the above mentioned issues with urinating being a little messy since I cant see to line my urethra up with the slot in the tube so I've taken to flushing with water after I use the restroom & showering daily. I work from home so this is manageable.

A question I have for other metal belt users is what do you use for lubrication/moisture? I've been having some dry skin issues on the penis(i believe related to urine so the rinsing has helped) I've been using silicone lubricant because thats what I used with the CB6000 but I seem to be going through it alot more quickly since Im running water through the tube after ever piss & since I'm having the dry skin issues I thought some sort of natural oil might be a better idea? (heads up I HATE tea tree oil LOL) any suggestions would be appreciated!

My GF thought the belt was a little "weird" but not too much & just something she needed to adjust to. I took the belt off the day before our vacation (& yes was very bad several times) & was unlocked during the vacation. My little incident the day before vacation was my last orgasm that I had control of which was october 20th. She gave me a hand job to completion the day after we got back from vacation & said I had to lock up the next day. I've been locked since & that has been 8 days. I'm feeling pretty horny but I still have the keys so I know I can get out at any time however I am being good. I'm not going to unlock unless I have a problem or she wants use of my cock. At that point next time I'm instructed to lock up she gets the keys & we'll see how far it goes from there!

9. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I use white vaseline on the belt and loop also around the tube opening, I also put a little baby barrier cream on the head of my cock and this stops the dry skin/rash issues caused by urine....hope tat helps..... :rolleyes:

10. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    I use a skin moisturizer called Cetaphil. It isn't particularly cheap, but it works very well for me. It stays around quite a while, washes off easily, and keeps my (overly) sensitive skin in good health as well as acts as a lubricant. There's some skin cleaner, hand lotion and moisturizer I've seen under this brand, and I'm talking about the latter.

I've tried sex lubes (water and silicon based), diaper ointment, petroleum jelly, baby oil and several other things people have suggested, and this works the best out of all of them.

11. sabine

sabine Junior Member

Montreal
    Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    I actually never heard of this maker before and had to google it.
    I must say it really looks awesome, I am definitely curious about your experience and how you've gone through the transition into this model.

keep us updated ;)

12. delayedgratification

Local Time:
    Thanks for the info & input folks!

I Went on a chastity break for several weeks after the lady expressed some distaste that the belt was showing above my pants sometimes while her sister was staying with us.

work/life/health also make it hard to find play time as I'm sure most of us know all too well.

After several weeks of no play she suddenly began teasing me again. She woke me up with some morning teasing & sex where she didnt allow me to cum told me to lock up & demanded I give her the new keys! She teased my hanging balls throughout the day & needless to say this was a very horny day. At bed time I was touching her all over but couldn't do anything but use my fingers because I was locked. This turned her on so much that she unlocked me & we had some loooong amazing sex. She didn't let me cum for over an hour.

She expressed that the belt was a little too heavy duty for her tastes but im locked in it today none the less while she has the keys :D. Since we've started this play she's always loved the control so I think/hope she will become used to the belt; it's definitely the least intimidating of the metal belts IMO.
    I'm temporarily working outside of the house again & she's enjoying the thought of me being locked all day with no way to do anything about it.

Off to work.

13. delayedgratification

Local Time:
    oo that's unfortunate. I have weld lines too but they are pretty smooth & so far havnt been any trouble. Are yours jagged or rough? what specifically about them causes issues?

also have you tried contacting the manufacturer? I haven't needed it yet but wonder how far their customer service goes.

14. delayedgratification

Local Time:
    That is mighty unfortunate. It will be two weeks on tuesday for my current lock up, still not a record but I'm definitely adjusting to the belt.

So far the only issues I've had are the dryness due to the urine & the belt digs into my skin & irritates it a little. I've been using shea butter in the tube with a q-tip everyday & that seems to have taken care of the dryness issues. I'm hoping my skin gets more used to having the belt on but the rubber is not breatheable at all & I think this is where the irritation is coming from, shea butter under the belt daily seems to be helping as well.

This week I'm hoping for a ruined orgasm followed by sex with no orgasm & then back to lockup. I'm really going to try to avoid any un authorized self pleasuring for the new year!

15. delayedgratification

Local Time:
    So I'll be on week three of lock up come tuesday & everything seems to be going well.

I woke up with my cock outside of the tube (this would happen to me in CB6000 as well) and as you can imagine was somewhat disapointed by this.

I took this opportunity to do an inspection & found the cock was in great condition, no irritation or dry skin so it appears my hygiene regimen is working!

Since I had to take the belt off to get it back on I decided to attach the rear cable to prevent this from ocuring again in the future. After much fumbling I've got it attached & relatively comfotable however I have a question:

Does anyone have experience with the rear cable on this device? it seems that the cable is just long enough that I can get my shaft out if I try & if I shorten it it's impossible to move to the side to use the toilet. So my question is how do you guys with rear cables on any device use the toilet? I'm just concerned this is going to be too messy & gross to be a viable long time solution & I am still weary of using a PA lock.

-Thanks!

16. delayedgratification

Local Time:
    Still locked, approaching week 4 & everyday now breaks my record.

I abandoned the cable idea as this belt was clearly not designed for use with the cable & it wasnt practical for long term wear. I've got things bent to where i dont slip out at night but I know I can cheat if I try :-\ I wouldnt be able to get the belt off but I could slip out & back in undetected with some effort. At this point I definitely dont want to do that as I've been locked so long I'd feel like I lost all that hard work! I could escape from the CB6000 so like i said my participation is part of the game & I'm having fun so far.

My KH has indicated at least another week as it's that time of the month again & she seems not impressed by my current amount of time!

It looks like she's becoming more & more accustomed to having the control & this is turning into a full time thing! who knows maybe another belt upgrade is in our not so near future.

17. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    How have you got on with the device do you still have it? I have one and have been wearing it on and off now for a while. I am in a proper denile stage at present hygiene was my issue but my keyholder is releasing me daily to clean and also to tease me without mercy.

I have the cable to try as well..I am going to try that but dont think i need it.

Philfred

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice