The Official Fall Gathering 2010 Thread

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Mistress Watchful, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    I'm here! :lol:

I've been here since yesterday but have been busy settling in, shopping, sleeping and hassling pet about getting my site back up online.

The first eventful moment was at Charlotte airport when Ms Michelle and I waited for an hour for my luggage which never appeared! My carry-on which had to be checked into the hold appeared, but not my two checked bags. :blink:

Ms Michelle and I went off in search and were told to report to the US Airways baggage department, but as we walked through their office I spotted my two bright pink bags behind a barrier!!!

We questioned why they hadn't come through on the normal belt (fearing the worst) but were told "when bags arrive and the passengers cannot be found, we hold them here". After explained that we had been by the belt for an hour we realised that my luggage had made it on an earlier flight. :D

All well and good we trundled them off to the car where I was delighted to see Rachel, cute as ever in her mini skirt and clingy sweater.

We chatted all the way back to the house (no getting lost this time) and diverted for my first ever Mushroom and Swiss burger.... yummy.

Back at the house I hugged Rick as tight as I could, and met Susie, who is currently pretending to be shy and quiet, but I think she's in denial ;)

Ms Michelle and I played with Rachel and Susie, and pegs, and a nipple stretcher, and much merriement was had for the evening... so many giggles that I pulled my giggle-muscle! :eek:

After snoozing the night away in a wonderfully comfy bed that made me feel like a princess, I woke refreshed and was promptly filled with coffee and creamer and a breakfast to die for.

Shopping and more shopping has been the ticket of the day, with preparations in between for the weekend.

Davina will be here shortly, and more people tomorrow. I hope everyone will add to this thread as and when they get the opportunity.

I am DELIGHTED to be back, I'm being utterly spoiled and loving every minute of it.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    My Wife is packing as I type. I'm just about packed already! My purple G-string is in the car. I'm sure I'll only need it for a minute or two! We also loaded our few floggers, slappers, etc, the e-stim, and my collar, wrist and ankle bands. I suppose we should consider taking things like, yanno, toiletries and stuff. :blink:

So looking forward to meeting folks tomorrow night!

3. tracy6835

tracy6835 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Good evening all,

Murphy's Law is in effect in my life as my autistic son's mother said she could not watch him this weekend. I'm working on getting a sitter but finding someone who can deal with a special needs person is difficult. I'll give Mistress Michelle a call when I get on the road.

submissively yours...
    tracy

4. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Have some good fun everyone and memories to always cherish. Make it always good to gather :p

5. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Ahhhhhh it's nice to be back ... :) was very nice metting Mistress Watchful for the first time and is everything i thought she might be,sweet kind (so far lol) and just an all around pleasure to be around :D Mistress Michelle and rick well what can i say but just a whole lotta love,great to see rachel againg it's been quite awhile,we've been pretty busy,rick and i finished the goat mansion tuesday after a fairly scary trip here as my water pump on the truck was starting to fail but i made it and spent most of the day putting on a new one yesterday ughhhhhh getting to old for that crap :blink: davina made it in fairly late but safe and sound and was great meeting her she had missed the driveway so MM had me go flag her down in my pink robe and slippers in the rain lmao.Today will be quite busy as we'll take everything to the house and it's pouring rain at the moment and hope that stops but ya wouldn't want it to be easy so bring it on,quite a few filtering in tonite so all in all an interesting day,well thats about it i guess and i'd better get a shower while the gettings good,everybody have a great day,Curtseys :)

6. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Ok, so short and sweet, We are having a wonderful time with everyone being here! Emma is soooooo much fun and we are so very happy to have her back this year, we have missed her!!
    We have been terribly busy, and My house is filling up. Last night davina arrived, today Linda and tiff, tonight Jen and her pet along with Jules and mike will be here.
    We had to change houses for the gathering last minute, Camelot where we have always been has sold so we're going to be staying at a new location. Went over there today and the house will work out just fine, but it hasent been rented in a while and was very dusty so rachel, susie and davina have gone back to clean it, they should be back for dinner any minute now.
    I havent even packed My clothes yet so have a lot to do tonight.
    tiff brought Me some wonderful new surprises, awesome dosent even begin to describe what shes brought but I am not saying now because everyone has not arrived yet and far be it from Me to scare anyone ;)
    I will say though, theres one thing she brought Me that will have to be admired for now, someday I hope to have the target back that this will be held for, it is truely a work of art and the target I have in mind will truely appreciate it ( you know who you are )

So, as they say....Let the festivities BEGIN!!!!!

Mistress Michelle

7. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    Sounds like you are all excitedly having a good time! Keep the updates coming so we can all live vicariously through you denizens of the fall gathering!

8. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    The bags are packed and in the living room by the door. Spent the whole evening preparing things so that Mistress Rob, riki and this girl can depart tomorrow afternoon. A busy morning to be sure as Mistress and riki will be working, and this girl will spend until noon at school. Really looking forward to arriving, hopefully without the aid of fire crackers. See You all soon.

submissively

Mistress Rob's slave

9. tracy6835

tracy6835 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Good evening all,

I have to leave early Saturday morning to see you all. It was the earliest I could arrange child care. If you need me to pick up anything along the way please let Mistress Michelle know. She has my number.

submissively yours...
    tracy

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    The Gathering is in full swing! Many of us spent the night at Mistress Michelle's house last night. This afternoon, we moved over to the Gathering house. It has been wonderful to meet so many of the Mansion regullars.

Rachel has taken charge of most of the cooking and cleaning. We had a simple but delicious meal from the BBQ grill this evening, along with some hand cranked ice cream.

I had some yummy play time with Mistress Watchful this evening. She has a truly wonderful flogger made of some deceptively soft rope that packs quite a whallop! I have the welts on my back to prove it. We also learned that she is quite accomplished with rope work. I was tied up in a very pretty arrangement for a few hours.

My e-stim toy seems to be a great source of entertainment for the Dommes. With one lead attached to a strap at the base of my balls, and the other to the underside of my penis, the jolt was quite eye-opening. We did discover, however, that it's a bad idea to zap me when I'm walking with a full cup of diet pepsi in my hand. On the bright side, the floor is nice and clean now!

The most spectacular ZAP was probably the one Mistress Watchful delivered, just as I was standing up from the couch. I went fully airborne, as if fired from a cannon!

There seems to be a stiff competition between Tiff's marvelous hand made paddles and the e-stim as the most popular toy at the moment. Lol

That's it for now. Posting from the iPhone is challenging!

mikecb

11. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    It's a lazy Saturday afternoon at the gathering... So the Mistresses decided it was time for some cocks to be pierced. Locked_up_male began the festivities with two frenum piercings while Goddess Jen held his han... Well, actually, those were cuffed and Mistress Michelle was standing on the chain over his head. Goddess Jen held something else steady, instead. LUM did great, and the piercings look awesome.

Rachel was next with another guiche and a frenum. The Mistress Michelle's husband, rick, got another frenum as well.

Mistress Linda decided that she wanted some more adornments as well, so the subbies were banished from the room as she got hers.

I'll be leaving shortly to pick up my Wife at the airport, and she'll be with me for the rest of the Gathering.

mikecb

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I picked up my wife at the airport and returned to the Gathering just in time for dinner. Rachel made some simply amazing BBQ ribs. I've eaten ribs a few times, but never enjoyed them much. Well, these were so amazing that I went for a heap of seconds. Wow!

As dinner wound down, the play began. Mistress Watchful asked me to put the e-stim unit back on. I programmed both my remote control and hers to both operate the unit I was wearing, so both she and my wife had a remote that could zap me. They took delight in playing innocent when they were tag team zapping me lol

Later, 5 "zippers" were set up - they each had 20 clothes pins on a string. 5 subs were lined up, and the pins were attached to each. Then, the ends of the strings were tied together. Mistress Watchful tried to hook me up, but my skin doesn't. fold agreeably for the clothes pins, and they wouldn't stay on. So, rachel bravely stood in for me. Lol

While the other subs were being clipped up, Mistress Watchful bent me over a bench and worked me over for a while. About the time we finished, the zippers were ready, and 3 Dommes grabbed the ends and the middle of the zipper chain, and ran in separate directions. The shrieking was charming! lol

More tomorrow. I'm falling asleep as I type on my iphone

13. ms-laurel

ms-laurel Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    Wow....I wish I was there..it sounds like so much fun!! I will be there next time for sure! I can just imagine you flying in the air, how funny Mike! I am so envious!! Thanks for all the posts everyone and allowing the rest of us to enjoy the party as well even though the circumstances prevented attending :(

Whack him one for me, okay? :beatthem:

Ms. Laurel

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Ok, it's been so crazy busy I'm trying to remember what else happened last night....

Oh yes, Mistress Michelle called for a sissy talent show. rachel started off singing karaoke followed by cynthia. riki showed his talents by juggling 3 butt plugs, and then davina sang "I'm a little teapot". I think, however, that all would agree that cynthia stole the show with her rendition of "I like Being a Girl".

Several subbies were strapped to the wonderful whipping bench that tiff had crafted. The most evil feature is that it has a special loop to capture the balls, so the subby can't squirm around too much!

Later in the evening, rachel produced some wonderful raspberry chocolate tortes that she had made for my Wife's birthday, and we all sang Happy Birthday.

Before too long, my wife was pooping out, so I tucked her into bed and went back down to watch a few more floggings. Goddess Jen has some mad skills with the single-tail!

I finished the evening hanging out in the kitchen with susie and cynthia, having a beer and winding down.

15. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Today started off on a badly, as my wife has one of the worst migraines she's had in years. Fortunately, she always carries her meds. She stayed in bed and slept quite late. I took a breakfast plate to her and encouraged her to take a few bites and drink some water. Finally, around 11:30, she was feeling human, and got up to join the group.

The morning was fairly quiet, with Mistress Michelle doing some wax play with missy and rachel. Later, some Ginger root was carved up and mistress Rob and Mistress Michelle had Cynthia and Rachel kneel before them to be figged. Cynthia was quite stoic, but rachel's cries did not disappoint. Lol

A little later, my wife went with rick, susie, and locked_up_male to look in on the animals at Mistress Michelle's house. While they were gone, MM asked tracy to get out her milking Machine. It was attached first to rachel's nipples, then tiff's. It looked so fun that Goddess Jen tore off her shirt and gave it a go. She was quite, err, "expressive". She had been taking most of the pictures at the gathering, but I grabbed her camera and hastily figured out to turn it on and captured a few action shots. Lol. She seemed pleased, and was vowing to attach Locked Up Male when he got back.

16. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Taking a moment to share some thoughts as this girl sits in a hotel room in Charleston WV waiting for her friend to get done taking her state board cosmetology exam. A phenomenal weekend filled with memories that will last a lifetime.

Thank you’s are appropriate more than a blow by blow commentary.

Thank You…

Mistress Michelle – Who’s vision to make this a reality for a third year running set the stage for a most incredible weekend. A “Gathering” of some of Chastity Mansion’s most sincere and very real Mistresses and the subs/sissies/girls that worship them. A wonderful weekend celebrating the Female Dominant, providing a haven for such proper pampering to take place. Goddess Worship was foremost on the menu and it has been Her vision to celebrate in such a manner each November. Thank You Mistress Michelle for all the hard work in preparing the perfect weekend!!!

Rick (MM’s pet) – You are an inspiration to this girl and many of those in attendance who are aware of the hardship and struggles you have encountered in the last few years. It was so moving to see you moving around without the aid of your cane. The near tears in your eyes as you hugged each new arrival and welcomed them. Your orchestration of the kitchen, ensuring that the Mistresses were well fed and looked after was second to none and cudo’s belong to you. Your love and devotion of Mistress Michelle was glaring through the entire weekend pure joy to experience. Your concern for all there and that first and foremost the Mistresses were given their proper respect was evident in all you did. Thank You for the encouragement and the little nudges to make the weekend go flawless!!!

Rachel – Chief cook and architect of the weekends menu. Nothing but praise was heard for the meals, especially the ribs. Your hard work and devotion paid great dividends and ensured that the Mistresses felt like the Goddesses they truly are. Great job my sister and so wonderful to finally meet!!!

Susie – Gopher girl and keeper of Mistress Michelle’s menagerie. Thank You for ensuring that the little things that could have made or broke the weekend were well looked after and no one was any the wiser that anything was overlooked. You are a dear friend and well thought of. Thank You!!!

Mistress Watchful (Miss Emma) – A real joy to meet and adding the official international flavor to this coveted event. Your priceless giggle heard each time the remote was pressed continues to ring in this girls ears, (hearing aid enhanced of course.) Your incredible outfits and expressions of sheer joy helped to make the weekend so very special. Thank You for coming across the pond to help celebrate the Dominant Female in such a prominent manner. Thank You!!!

Ms Linda – Thank You so much for allowing this girl the privelige of doing Your nails. It was touching to see the end result and the bright smile on Your face. It was a joy to finally meet and O/our talks a dear memory that will be treasured. Thank You!!!

Goddess Jen – So much energy and determination to have fun. Your intimate play with Your pet was fun to witness and a very interesting chemistry indeed. To finally see the face behind the writing was absolutely priceless. Your demonstration of the single tail at this girl’s expense was awed by many and Your incredible control and long hours of practice very much in evidence. Thank You!!!

Ms Jules – A short but memorable meeting and Your contribution to mike’s torment was absolutely priceless. It was a joy to help prepare Your breakfast and make Your tea Sunday. Thank You!!!

MikeCB – what does on say to the not so sub who garnered so much attention. To each his own and very entertaining. So hard to hide the giggle each time Mistress Emma reached for the remote dangling from Her corset and to hear the accompanying yelp from you and davina. You do have a high pain threshold and incredible to witness. Take care and thank you!!!

Davina – So dedicated to Madame Michelle and despite Her absence, your heart and mind constantly on Her. Your service to Mistress Emma impeccable and appreciated from this slaves heart. You truly deserve the recognition and praise for all you did to help make this weekend what it was. Thank You!!!

Tiff – WOW! The first on the bench and marked so lovely. Your fear of this girls Mistress very evident. Your craftsmanship on display throughout the weekend with all of the shiny sadistic toys laying throughout the room. A true craftsman! Wishing you and Ms Linda the best on Y/your endeavor into turning a hobby into a business. Thank You!!!

Daniel (Goddess Jen’s pet) or as this girl wishes to remember “geek boy.” It was a pleasure to meet and so glad you finally made it over to spend time with Goddess Jen. Thank you!!!

Missy – so submissive, yet so hairy. Your outfits were stunning and the various ways you were on display over the weekend so entertaining to watch. It was wonderful to meet and witness your devotion to Mistress Michelle. Thank you!!!

Tracy – who’s toys added a wonderful twist to the event. Nice to meet and the liquid latex information most welcome. Was glad you seemed to get what you sought and appreciate you sharing. Thank you!!!

Most important of all…

Mistress Rob – tears flow as this is written. You have touched this girls life in so many ways and transformed a broken girl into a useful slave who absolutely worships the Goddess You are. Your incredible intensity felt each time You entered the room. You are the reason this girl even has anything to say. Thank You for providing a perfect environment for this girl to flourish and Your continued faith in her serving You in a manner such a Goddess richly deserves. Your beaming smile made all the discomfort and apprehension worth every second. Thank You with all this girls heart!!!

Riki – from the heart of Your whipping girl. It is truly a privilege to be part of your life to share even a second of the Goddess that is Mistress Rob. Your happiness and ease of life, just as important as that of Mistress and a true extension of Her. You compliment Her well and are admired by all in attendance. The piercing is second to none the juggling of butt plugs so enjoyable to see, what an incredible talent!!! Thank You for a weekend that will always remain in this girls heart!!!

Thank You all for a most memorable weekend and allowing this girl to serve in whatever manner was fitting for the moment. Tears of joy flow as this is completed and the thought of how wonderful the weekend turned out. This girls life is that much richer because of Y/you all!!!

submissively

Mistress Rob’s slave

17. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Aww, thanks Cynthia. We had a wonderful time with you too. :)

Ok, let's see, where did I leave off on Sunday .....

Most of the afternoon was spent lazing around the house. The gang that went to Mistress Michelle's house eventually returned, and Dinner was served. Afterward, Jules was interested in a bath. Rachel drew her a bath in the jacuzzi in Mistress Michelle's room, and I assisted her. Jules wanted me "Oncall", so she had me reset our E-stim so that davina and I were no longer on the same frequency. She then retired to the tub, with the remote nearby. She "summoned" me a few times to bring in some toiletries she had forgotten in our room. I think it entertained the others in the mansion to see not-so-subby me yelping and running to her aid. Lol

After her bath, I helped her dress in her evening outfit, which included her thigh-high high heeled boots. We hung out in the living room for a while as the other ladies also adjourned to their rooms to get fabulous for the final evening of play.

Mistress Michelle began playing with rachel a bit, as Goddess Jen, Mistress Emma, and Ms Linda came on down. Unfortunately, because of her horrible migraine earlier in the day, and a really relaxing bath, Jules was just plain worn out. She hung out for a while to visit, and then I took her up to our room to tuck into bed.

I went back downstairs to find Ms Linda and Mistress Michelle playing with tiff on the spanking bench. Tiff is a hoot to watch. He's sounds in absolute agony while being beaten on, but the minute it stops, he starts cracking jokes. Seconds later, he's howling in agony again, and so it goes..... Lol

Meanwhile, Mistress Emma had brought down one of her books of knot work, and Goddess Jen was experimenting with Locked_up_male. She seemed to find it important that he be naked during the proceedings, and Emma agreed. Heh

After a bit. Emma leaned me up against the wall for a marvelous play session. She's got a enormously thuddy cotton rope flogger that turns my knees to butter. Before too long, I was bathed in sweat, and shaking, so we took a break.

Davina was attending to Emma's every need all evening, and "thanked" me for setting up Emma's e-stim on her. Lol. She was a great sport, though, and we shared a lot of laughs.

The alcohol was flowing by this point in the evening, and LUM was put in charge of some orange slushy drinks that the ladies were drinking. He and Emma, as our emissaries from the UK also poured some shots and raised their glasses, more than once, to The Queen, The Empire, and as things started getting fuzzier, to just about anything!

Jen had a play session with LUM while I was recovering in the kitchen. I looked up, to see that tiff was now on the floor, naked, with a sheet of cardboard across his lap, with only his penis poking through. Michelle and Linda were playing Whack-a-mole with some floggers. They invited Jen and Emma to assist. Eventually poor tiff had Four Dommes pounding away in one of the most hysterically funny scenes I've seen in my life.

Eventually, Emma and I played again. She looked over her toy bag, wondering if there were any toys she hadn't tried yet. "I don't think you used that one," I said. She swatted my ass with it, and I recognized it immediately. Funny how I know how they feel, but not what the look like! lol. Eventually, she decided that she had used them ALL on me already. "Same old, same old, then" she said, as she pushed me against the wall and got started. She once gain reduced me to a pink, glowy ball of happy.

After another round of drinks, thinks were getting a little silly. Emma and Jen challenged LUM, davina and myself to some pool. We went downstairs to the pool table and played a few games, as things got progressively sillier and the alcohol flowed lol. davina and I were in the unenviable position of being teamed against the Dommes. If we lost, we lost. If we won, we lost worse. Emma still had the remote for davina's e-stim, and was zapping her as she tried to shoot. She just smacked me with a paddle as I tried! Still, we somehow managed to beat them for a few games.

Eventually the alcohol ran low in the basement, and we went upstairs for another round. I was pooped out and called it a night at that point, leaving LUM to take my place.

Monday AM was quiet. We just had some breakfast, packed, helped clean a bit and spent time collecting hugs before we hit the road.

It was an AWESOME gathering. :)

18. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, one final post... Jules and I are now home safe and sound. Now that I'm on my computer, I've gone back up and edited a few of my posts from my iPhone. I'm old and the print is tiny. I didn't see a lot of the typos! lol.

We had a truly wonderful time at the Gathering and look forward to doing it again!

mikecb

19. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Lol I find it SO hard to behave! I updated my facebook status saying that we're home from Virginia. It was SO hard not to crack a joke about the long drive and my ass hurting! Lol

Oh, and I just realized that I never got my CB key back from Mistress Emma! Lol. Lucky thing we had two!

20. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Ahhhhhh home sweet hell lol,i made it home tuesday around 1:00 with no problems :) but i think my dear friend cynthia has covered about every thought i may have had to add ,it was very wonderful meeting everyone i had not and seeing the ones i have again. Once again i'm sorry for the back problems and wasn't planned and hindered my play status and thank you all for the respect in that area but still could help and serve and make Mistress Michelles weekend worry free and all about her,looking forward to another one and better luck next time i hope,a GIGANTIC CURTSEY to all the Mistress's and hugs to all and i hope everybody makes it home safely :D

21. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I promise to reply more later. I'm just too worn out and TBT, pretty sad. I miss Dan terribly!

To read everyone's accounts on my playtime, and all the fun I had was just too much. It really put a very needed smile on my face. Thank you so much for the recap, Mike.

I'm going to tuck on for the night, and I'll do a write up tomorrow. Thank you for all the memories. I'll carry this weekend with me forever. Love you all to bits!!!

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I dont even know where to start or how.
    First I should thank all of you that came and hope you had a wonderful time!
    I'll start this in the order of each that came, that may help keep things in order, at least a little, My memory sucks just so ya know ;)

rachel....here a week early. So much you had to do, I dont know what I would do without you angel. The food was wonderful, everything was in order, you rode with Me both trips to Charlotte which I might add was great! I love our time together to go over things and discuss stuff. So much fun and full of laughter. You cracked us all up with your '5 dollar sailor' comment, wish I had that on video LMAO

Emma.....We love you!! You are so much fun to have around, taking you shopping is so much fun, I wish I could send all your favorite things to you all the time but then its fun to see your eyes light up when you see things you dont have there. I cant express how much it means to us for you to travel so far to be with us for the Gathering each year. Your outfits are stunning but only highlight the beauty behind them. You are such a wonderful person and a great friend. I love to see you come down the stairs in the airport and HATE to see you leave. I do hope you had a wonderful time and we cannot wait to see you again!

susieq....Coming down early to finish the doors on the goat shed, here to help with the packing, running back each day of the gathering to take care of the house and feed My pets. You are so special to us susie and we want you to know we so much appreciate each and everything you do. I know your back was hurting you and you couldnt play as much as you would have liked to but you made up for it all in all you did do. Thank you so much susie!!! We love ya!!!

davina....First I have to say, thank you so much for the earings, davina made each of Us beautiful earings with crystals that matched Our birthdays, they are beautiful davina! Coming in on Wed after driving all the way from Maine and still the sweet helpful girl we all enjoyed last year. You were great and such a big help to not only Emma whom you were so attentive to, but to all of Us. LOL, I still never know when youre telling something that really happened or making it up. You always make Me smile davina :)

Linda and tiff.....I dont even know what to say. I am sooo happy you two made the trip, an 18 hour drive I cant imagine. Our dear friends, I do hope we dont have to wait till next fall to see you again. Linda, I enjoy soooo much working with you, never seems to matter who we have strapped down, we always have such a good chemistry together and a rythem that cant be beat. Its like we can read each others mind, and only a look between us to communicate. tiff, everything you brought, the paddles, the beautiful stocks, unbelievable! I am truely in awe of your work and the georgous things you come up with. I absolutly love the stocks you gave Me and promise to think of you each and everytime I lock them onto someone. I only wish we had taken pictures of everything you brought. Linda, LOVED the bubble bath we shared, not as big as the hot tub last year but we made due ;)

Mike and Jules....I hope you enjoyed your trip. It was so nice meeting the two of you and I so much enjoyed the e-stim screams you made while running around the house. Guess we need to get some stronger clothespins for you next time, they just didnt want to stay on you but I am sure given time we can come up with a solution! You never made it onto My bench that I know of, we will have to make sure you get a chance to experience that next time. Jules, I know your time was short but we did enjoy having you and hope you'll come back next time.

Jen and dan...You two are too funny. Sorry the drive was sooo long and you got here so late thursday night but still in time to get some rest before the Gathering began. It was a pleasure meeting you both and getting to spend some time with you. You have such a wonderful bubbly personality and you and dan were so cute together. dan, am so happy you made the trip across the pond, hope you'll come back next year.

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ran out of space LOL Where was I?

Rob and riki...Our dear friends, we've missed you, havent seen you as much this year as usual. The plates you painted Rob were beautiful, thank you so much. Am happy you could make it down again this year. Hoping next time you can come and enjoy some of the pre Gathering time. riki, our resident piercer, thank you so much for being there and all the piercings you did, they were great! Always such fun to watch and enjoy that time in the Gathering each year. Hopefully we will be up to visit you soon.

cynthia....you are precious! Thank you so much for all you did to help rachel, she was so happy she had you this year. Such a pretty thing you are, so well behaved, so well trained, you are truely wonderful reflection of your Owner. Your happiness is so very evident in your beautiful smile. I so enjoyed our chats and look forward to seeing you again.

missy....My little monkey. Silly girl had Me worried, yes i am coming, no i am not, yes i am, no i'm not....good grief! But in the end I won and My barbie was there. I told you to trust Me, and nothing happened to you ;) silly girl, next time save me the trouble of worrying! And I even had the cage all set up for you, just the way you like it :) Cant wait to see you Monday missy!!

tracy....Was so nice meeting you. I hope you enjoyed your short time with us. We all loved the table you built and that goat milking machine was wonderful! Next time we will have to make sure we do that earlier, that was soooo fucking funny!!

My wonderful husband....I know you have had to put up with alot, the house filling up with Gathering supplys, food over taking the fridge, beds popping up all over the place, and of course Me running around all over the place making sure I had everything we needed. All the effort you put into the kitchen at the Gathering and all the work you did, I am so very proud of you baby. I hope you enjoyed your new piercing as much as I enjoyed making you get it ;) I love you sweetheart!!

24. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Damn...ran out of space again LOL

Anyway, to everyone that was there, Thank you all for making this years Fall Gathering a success. I am thinking if there is to be another next fall we're gonna need a bigger house LOL

I am downloading pictures to My albums, you have to be on My friends list to view them however at this moment it appears no one can see them. Trying to get that sorted out so hopefully they will be visible soon. Jen, I would LOVE to have a disc of the ones you took, if you could let Me know the cost I will send you the money.

For everyone that is downloading pictures, PLEASE remember everyones requests when it comes to pictures. We try very hard to make sure everyone knows and can trust the ones taking the pictures to follow everyones wishes. Thats what makes us all so close and part of a wonderful circle of friends.

Thanks again to EVERYONE that was there...Hope to see all of you again soon!!

Mistress Michelle

25. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Jen thinks she is gonna need a hand to make up a dvd for the pics. I'll give her a hand when we both get the chance. I think I should be back to normal tomorrow. Cost wise shouldn't be too much, I dunno what blank DVD's cost over there but they cost pennies over here and postage is cheap too but again I have no idea what your postal service charges but shouldn't be too much.

Mistress Michelle, I sorted the pics of you and put them in a file and uploaded them to my webserver and posted you a link on FL if you just want to download them. But I only put pics relating to you in there as I was unsure if the others wanted their pic's in there.
    Let me know if you want any more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice