MLB playoffs.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jack Straw 2222, Oct 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Jack Straw 2222

Jack Straw 2222 Active member

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    I decided to make a wager with my significant other to see how long I’ll be stuck in a small chastity cage. She is not really into male chastity, so this allows her not to have to play the roll of mean partner. Let fate be the decider of time locked up.

The wager is quite simple: she picks an MLB team before the 2022 playoffs. I don’t get release until her team is eliminated. Each round her team is in it, she adds a basic task around the house. Such as round one: foot massage. The World Series could be: not allowed to enter the house with clothes on. (I came up with those as ideas for her, so they could change).

She’s selecting her team Friday morning and I’ll be interested to see if she picks her home based team or the favourite odds team or something in between.

The only things that is a concern from a logistical stance is that we go to a sporting event on Friday night with metal detectors. I also have a work trip to the USA where I have to renew some government docs when I enter the country by car. Not sure if they have metal detectors when I enter the building.

I’ll keep everyone posted. Play ball.

JS

2. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    Toronto BJ’s have been selected. This will be over before it even begins. Sorry folks. I thought she might have been cruel and picked NY or Houston.

JS

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    Seems like she's not really into chastity, as you said, and she's a smart cookie making sure it doesn't last any longer than strictly necessary.

4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Don't push her into stuff she doesn't like.

Caged for life likes this.
  5. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    At LesterBallard & LockedPom. I agree 100%. I actually did not bring up the bet. She did. If she had said nothing, I would not have pursued anything. I was willing to let it go.

Before bed her comment was. “Now which team should I pick. Hmmmm Houston, they got a bye. That would be funny. But I could never cheer against my home team”.

6. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    So, funny thing happened after TOR lost game one. She sent me a text the next day that indicated that she was switching to Houston as her team. We were at friends tonight and she whispered into my ear when TOR lost tonight. Good thing I switched to Houston. Not sure if this is going to be a case of “be careful what you wish for” situation. Lol

Notreallysure and Lazlo Toth like this.
  7. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    So round one was a wash as stated above. Wife (KH) decided to switch teams after the first game. Which sounded great as she switched to Houston, one of the favourites to win it all. However, the second part of the forfeit she has teased about but has not enforced. I’m suppose to clean the dishes naked. The morning after game one, I cleaned the dishes before I went to work. KH had already left, so I did it in my work clothes. During dinner that night she ask “did you wear clothes when you cleaned the dishes this morning?” I told her I did. To which her response was “tisk, tisk, already breaking the rules”. But that was it. Later that day when she was running an errand, I decided to send her a picture of me cleaning one dish in my bday suite. Her response was, I think you should wear an apron from now on. I told her to leave out an apron and I’d wear it the next time I clean the dishes. Not sure why, but when I was cutting the grass and prepping outside for winter she cleaned and put away all the dishes.

There’s almost like this little part of her that wants to have fun with this, but then she catches herself. Such as us watching a TV show last night and the guy ends up tied naked to a light post outside. She turns to me and say “that will be you in round two”.

Sorry to bore you all with this. It’s me just venting. I just want to have fun with her and be a little silly at the same time to make KH smile and laugh. But at the same time be in a predicament where she clearly is in command and can make things a lot more worst for me and more entertaining for herself.

JS

Here are the suggest forfeits for each round her team makes it.

R1) Wildcard Series: Dishes to be cleaned and put away before bed; naked.

(R2) Division Series: massage feet at KH request.

(R3) League Championship: Not allowed to wear underwear

(R4) World Series: not allowed to wear clothes in the house. Must be naked before entering.

Subhub101 and rubberboy58 like this.
  8. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    Well I gave up last night. It’s just not fun when your partner is not into it. I guess this is the difference between reality and fantasy. I thought this time she might be more receptive as she did not have to determine a release date and she could think of beneficial tasks/forfeits each round her team was in. It could be at least a little fun as there would be little pressure on her. But it was not fun at all. Her participation was limited if at all. Frustrating. Such is life.

JS

9. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    I'll bet she isn't into MLB, either.

Caged for life likes this.
  10. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    Actually, she loves her sports teams and sports in general. Which is why I thought this would be fun for both of us.

11. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    I’ve decided that since the Mrs., shows no real interests in playing/participating, I’d make my own game up for hockey season. If she finds out, she’ll likely just roll her eyes.

The game is relatively easy, my team is doing very well right now. So it favours me and keeps this realistic.

When they lose I put on the chastity device, for me to remove it, they need to win two games in a row. Once they lose again, then it goes back on until they win two again.

For those that don’t follow the NHL, games are spread out and each team has a bye-week. Their week off is Feb 2-10. Funny enough they play my wife’s favourite team on Feb 1. Not that it matters at this point.

They are they are currently losing their game tonight, so the fun might start tomorrow.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hope it does start for you!

13. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    They lost last night, so it has begun. I’m traveling for work today, so I plan to explain my idea to Madam on my train ride and let her decide if the release rule should be two wins in regulation time or does a win in Over Time/Shootout count.

What that could mean is, they win the first game in regulation time. But in the second game they only win in either the OT or Shootout. The average number of games that go to extra time is around 23%. Or they win in OT in the first game and it would not count.

Subhub101 likes this.
  14. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    October 10th
    October 12th…

How did you go from her participation to giving up after two days?
    Do you think maybe your expectations of this are too much?

Perhaps next time you have an idea like this you should kindly ask her to hold the key until the bet is over… you know so you can’t give up.
    You should probably suggest that she should keep the key an extra day after the bet is complete for every time you mention chastity during the lock up.

One thing that takes a long time to sink in for us chastity driven obsessives, there’s actually other things going on in our partners lives too… she doesn’t need it to add pressure on her

15. Badwolf

Badwolf New member

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    ^^^ this

16. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:
    She just was not into it at that moment. I could tell it was best to let it go and not push her. Try another time. She feels like she is being mean to me. So I let it go and stopped. Not a big deal.

17. Jack Straw 2222

Local Time:

Just to keep anyone who cares in the loop; a win is a win regardless of regulation or extra time. They won the first game today but don’t play until Tuesday again. After that they play the defending champs, top team in the west then the champs again. Could be a long few weeks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice