Change to our relationship

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Deleted member 97060, Oct 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 97060

Going to apologize in advance I suck at writing. Has any one’s wife ever wanted to locked in a cage but still wants you to be the lead.

Back story my wife has been going through a lot of things within her family. She is also the manager of her work. We stopped playing chastity this summer but on the last day of September she asked me if I would put the cage back on with a few changes. What she wants is me to stay locked unless we are playing but she doesn’t wanna be in charge she wants both of us to have a say. She wants me to decide when we have sex since I am more of the sexual one. The only power she wants to retain is if and when the cage comes off. Anyone ever have something like this.

spider203, John, sextudent and 4 others like this.
  2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    I think you'll find that female control and domination is an ever changing thing. At times, they may be very strict about keeping you locked and at other times, it's just not so important to Her. Every couple is different and so is their personal journey. (That's part of what makes it so exciting!) Just do as told when told and all will be just fine!

3. SETI

SETI Member

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    mine wants me to decide everything and will go along with me as long as I decide what she wants. makes perfect sense.

sonhee, Lckdnpnk, A4w2 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Deleted member 97060

Thank you for your comments

5. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    Honestly, this is great. It seems like a nice setup as she’s still retaining what she wants from her sex life whilst also indulging in your kink.
    The only query I would have would be how much control do you have over your locked status? Yes, she’s saying she’ll decide, but will she be too pleasing in the long term allowing too much release… hopefully, she’s more selfish in the bedroom than she is in your relationship ;).

6. Deleted member 97060

She says at this point she will be very stingy and I may not get free every time. She wants me to decide when we play but like I said she will not free me all the time and I have no idea where the keys are

Locked Biker, littleguy3 and Lckdnpnk like this.
  7. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I think this can work out very well for her. Especially if you stay honest and don’t find ways to make yourself “finish” while wearing the cage. It should help you to focus on her more which is a nice benefit for her.

it’s kind of funny though that she said she doesn’t want to “lead” but suggested you put it back on and it only comes off if she agrees.

Good luck I think it’s great!

8. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It sounds like she might like the dynamic that Devotional Sex describes.

http://www.devotionalsex.com/n/overview_for_her.html

Which is all about creating equity in the relationship. She gets more of what she wants (usually communication, emotional connection and physical intimacy on her terms).

While you orgasm less, you tend to have more physical connection and intimacy as well, with reduced orgasms which drives up your sexual energy and the fun of the thrill of the chase (um chaste). :)

I think the language used in Devotional Sex and the dynamic would work well with chastity, though my no means is a cage necessary.

Another idea with it is that you (the guy) can suggest things, but she gets to choose what and when. She has all the say over activities, and activity caters to her...which is tremendous fun.

9. Lckdnpnk

Lckdnpnk Long term member

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Agree with all…this will work very well. When my wife realized she wasn’t obligated to allow me an orgasm any more she wanted to play a lot more. It’s a great result for both of us!

10. Shaznste

Shaznste Active member

Plymouth UK
    Local Time:
    That sounds ok. Definitely worth a try

Deleted member 97060 likes this.
  11. anomalous1

anomalous1 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    That's very reminiscent of the conversation my wife and I had the other day. It's still mostly my thing but she's warming up slowly. The fact that she has amazing orgasms everytime I'm locked helps too.

Onthehorizon likes this.
  12. Mountainman

Mountainman Member

Local Time:
    Mrs mountain wants me to dominate her, but I stay locked. She’s submissive in the bedroom, and doesn’t want to change that, since that’s what makes her happy. But this way I get what I want as well. She decides if I get release after she gets what she wants. So far it’s about 50/50.

13. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Isn’t chastity being about what she wants as long as your not totally ignored

Deleted member 97060 likes this.
  14. Deleted member 97060

Very true

spider203 likes this.
  15. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    That's great.

16. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    This is pretty similar to how my relationship is with my wife most of the time. She wants me to "take the lead" and push for intimacy times and play. But she always has the decision on whether to release me or not ... and sometimes that's based on how great I make her feel, sometimes there's no chance of me getting out at all. It works most of the time - you just have to ready to deal with a fair amount of rejection when she isn't in the mood or otherwise doesn't want to get intimate.

17. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    Single here, not the most interested in getting a gf either.

I'm very much interested in the devices themselves and the fantasy element, but I would still rather have control over my life than be dominated by a real life tsundere.

Let her do what she wants, she can keep your key for your sake and if you are wearing a cage instead of a belt, half of the cage's effectiveness is psychological so its not like anything changes much by giving you the incentive authority, so don't torment her for not being able to play the dominant role.

18. Deleted member 97060

Yes that is the worst part but totally worth it when they are willing to play. She is the best for playing along with my chastity fetish

19. Cuck247

Cuck247 Active member

Local Time:
    My gf was 16 when we met, she chased me, she was a dominant character the same as i was but she was untouched by male hands.

We married when she 18, i knew then from a confession she had been fucked on holiday by a lad when she was drunk. I actually enjoyed her confession and she admitted later she found this strange expecting to be dumped.

She has said later that in reality even on our wedding day i probably was also going to become her cuck husband, a term we didnt know.

She gave us a child at 19, unplanned and unknown to me had a FWBs by the time she was 21, another child followed when she was 23. By the time she was about 25 she took my best friend as another FWBs, a couple of years later she fucked him in front of me sure i would like this and after being conditioned by him, i did, even if i didnt know their history.

So i became her cuck husband something we discussed and i agreed to, i liked watching her expand her sexuality.

In her 30s she commenced feminizing me, first allocation knickers for to wear daily, then a CB this was her choice even if i was presented with this item as she lay in our bed with a long term lover, a lover i arranged for her. I didnt realise this was to ensure i didnt stray and as she said you like this too, yes i did.

In her 40s still with FWBs agreed and arranged by me, i started exclusively living my sex life through watching her expand hers and liked this, wearing a CB now as a daily fitment. She continued feminizing me and i has by this time gained a permanent collar and painted toe nails.

It was her idea that i wore tight womens jeans and then suspenders, she bought them for me, yes i liked this and still do.

Sexually i realised we were both the same, sexually submissive, she to another man and me in accepting my semi feminisation whilst remaining locked. Away from sex i remain the dominant head of this family.

As she approach her late 40s we talked about our none exsistant sex life betwen us and she said i had ceased to be her lover of choice in my early 20s, prefering to watch rather than do and had overtime become more like a brother or sister to her and how sad she felt about this, she said she didnt like this, however as i pointed out, i am who you made me.

When you see your wife having multi orgasms at the hand of another man and know you could never make her do this, it changes you, seeing her sink to her knees when he arrives something she rarely does to you changes you too. It never been my dick size more lack of experience.

We remain best friends, happy married too, our LS has remained hidden from all.

Over the years i have deeply missed having an active physical part in our sex life but it was she who has always chosen another experienced lover over me and in fairness me i have always encouraged her. Nievely without realising that in doing so i also gave my sexuality away at the same time, her loosing her respect for me sexually and ceasing to view me as her lover.

MissG and iome343 like this.
  20. MissG

MissG Member

Local Time:
    My husband is the best what he posted here is working wonderful for us.

notbeinfringed85 and slave_m like this.
  21. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds like it’s going great for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice