Running in Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by littleguy3, Oct 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    Each year, I get in running shape so I can do the "Drumstick Dash 5k" in my city with my daughters. I've had both knees scoped for meniscus tears and can't run regularly any longer, but a little bit doesn't hurt.

This will be my first year running while in chastity. I plan to document my experience since I'm in chastity 24x7 now and this is also Locktober. I'm hoping that with proper cleaning & care, I won't have to remove the cage for any irritations that develop. I use a squirt bottle, Q-tips, and a shower wand to clean my cage at least daily. And I apply Chamois Butt'r around the underside of the base ring after a shower to prevent chafing. I may try to apply that before my runs as well.

Feel free to share your experiences with running in a cage on this thread.

Yesterday was my first training run although I did't run as much as I would have liked. I haven't been doing a lot of cardio lately and my mental / emotional state had me drained as well. I made it a little over 2 miles before my run turned into mostly a walk with some bursts thrown in. So far, no irritations with the cage or base ring. And my legs feel good so I'm going to try another run today. My goal is at least 3 runs a week of 3 miles or more. And I hope life and the weather allows for more than that.

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    I've never had a problem running in my cherry keeper

Mark Owen likes this.
  3. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    I run 5 km four or five times a week. I find any longer distance than that causes chafing. I apply a little lubricant on the inside bottom of the ring, which is were chafing happens.

I've tried a few different devices with the same results. I'm normally in a holy trainer nano (because that's her favourite).

If I'm running longer or doing intervals I'll get permission to unlock. I'll often get permission to unlock for even a 5 km run, it's just easier on the skin.

4. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    I run multiple times per week, up to 60 minutes per run without any problems wearing a titanium jailbird type device. Light weight cage and a good fit are necessary in my view. Oil under the base ring is also nice, but not strictly necessary for me.

5. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    2:04 AM
    I did not run more than 20 miles with a cb so far as there was no need for it, but so far i had no problems at all. Make sure that you use supporting rather then wide underwear though.
    If you want to start at an event also make sure to make a testrun and be aware that even normal adjusting -if needed - might be more problematic than usual due to the audience... ;)

littleguy3 likes this.
  6. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Make sure it fits properly.

I did a run in winter last year with a device that was a tad loose - the gap between cage and ring was too wide after a few weeks of wear.

I Made it most of the way, but at the finish line it began to slip. The only thing I could so was go onto one knee whilst it 'adjusted'. Hurt like crazy.

Current device - never poppednout if it so far.

7. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Completed my 3rd run of the week yesterday. I managed to break it up into 3 - 1 mile segments with only 30 seconds of walking between each. Though my pace was still slow due to my fitness level and it still felt like a slog, I was happy to see improvement.

My cage doesn't seem to be causing any irritations so far. I where the Vice Mini. My biggest concern is with the Anti-pullout where it presses against the skin just under the glans. I need to make sure the cage doesn't twist because it can cause an irritation digging in to the side of the area where the foreskin was originally attached. I can tell if a problem is occurring by probing with the Q-tip I use to clean with while showering. So far, so good! We'll see how that progresses because my goal is not to remove my cage for the next 4 weeks before my next scheduled release for an orgasm. If I can continue to run without irritation, that will be a huge accomplishment.

8. Karl Mezick

Karl Mezick New member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    I wear a holy trainer nano and I’ve been going on regular runs. Chafing has been an issue and my solution has been to put a sock over everything. Socks that are pretty loose and made out of a soft material have been working well. My mileage is slowly increasing since I had some knee issues and took a break from running over the summer so we’ll see if this continues to work on longer runs. Just thought I’d throw this out there since I haven’t seen this solution posted.

littleguy3 likes this.
  9. Thongkini

Thongkini Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    I have ran up to 15 km wearing a stainless BA-21. I have had no trouble at all with chaffing but my left testicle drops down into an uncomfortable position. I was surprised there wasn't any skin irritation.

When I run I wear compression leggings and I always wear thong underwear and of course a long shirt or jacket to cover everything. I have even wore my device on a group run where we did sprints, no ill effects other than the wandering nut. Everything moves back into place with some time but it is slightly uncomfortable for 30 or 40 minutes.

The first couple times I ran I was worried about chaffing and of course someone seeing the bulge but both fears have been put to bed. As long as I keep my running distance reasonable I will continue to wear my cd on my runs, especially during LOctober.

littleguy3 likes this.
  10. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Run #5 on Friday wss the first that wasn't a slog to get through. I managed to run 3 miles with only a couple of short walks to mark each mile completed. It was in a park on flat trails and grassy ball fields. And my time is already getting close to my target run time for the 5k. So that felt good. No irritation around the cage.

Run #6 Sunday was around a field that is hilly and has uneven terrain so things slowed down again and I found myself wanting to walk more often but stuck to only the 2 short ones after each mile completed. While showering afterwards, I noticed a very slight irritation along one of the anti-pullouts on my Vice Mini when cleaning with a q-tip. The irritation was gone 12 hours later so we are in good shape.

I keep reading post after post on this site of guys suffering from chafing beneath their base ring that seem to have nothing to do with exercise. I feel really fortunate to have found a device that's both secure and comfortable for 24x7 use even with some exercise thrown in. I have to wonder if I was more well endowed if I would be as fortunate. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise!

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Never had any issues running/jogging when locked ether, glad it’s working for you to!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice