Getting Through the Night

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by white_leather, Oct 31, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    I've been wearing my birdlocked for about a month now and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my jailbird. My wife and I are really loving this lifestyle, but we are more into an orgasm control scene than true chastity. She let's me out and I get off about every 2-3 days.

She used to let me sleep the night with it off after sex, but in the last couple of weeks, she's been insisting that I clean myself and my birdlocked immediately after sex and put it back on.

I have to say that I'm having much less discomfort from nighttime erections now and I'm wondering what the connection is. Is my body just getting used to the feeling of my cock straining against my device? Or are my nightime erections going away?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    I've experienced the same thing. I think our bodies adapt to the discomfort caused by the midnight erections by making them less intense. I also find that i just wake up, stumble to the bathroom and pee, and fall back asleep quite easily. Usually, by the time I'm back in bed, the erection has already subsided.

mikecb

3. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    i find quite the opposite to mike... i get full erections and it is really painful. i have not noticed any decrease in the erections at night time. i think nocturnal erections are part of male physiology and just coz you're in a cage, well i don't think the body knows that? The night time erections began to interfere with my sleep and made driving the long hours i do a bit dangerous so Mistress takes the cage off most nights, 99%. when i am away on business She expects me to keep it on at night... i find it very hard (pun intended!!) when i get a hard on during the night.. W/we are about to invest in a mature metal device and Mistress will expect me to try this at night time. my CB6000 is taken off and cleaned amd i am allowed to bed without a device, Mistress also prefers cuddling without the device as She can reach and tease me as She sees fit...:)

4. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    I think that the issue is that she's letting you orgasm frequently. I've been locked up for about a year now. The device does come off periodically for cleaning and intercourse when she desires it, but I'm not allowed to orgasm unless she gives permission which only happens about once a month. This past month, it was 6 weeks. Anyway, even after this period of time, I still have full erections every night. I mean...the cage contains them, but they have not subsided even slightly. I'm in a CB6000 and use the middle sized ring. I've found that I CAN wear one size smaller, but it just KILLS me at night. That doesn't seem to help considerably with security, so I went to a size ring that I could LIVE IN. It's not 100% secure, but I've resigned myself to that and make no attempt to cheat. I'd prefer it if it was impossible to escape, but that just doesn't seem to be the case.

I think the fact that she makes you lock back up right after an orgasm and you're experiencing less pain may be because you just orgasmed and are in the rebound period and just aren't getting full, painful erections in the device. Of course that's just my opinion. I wouldn't know for sure, because I'm locked up all the time. I do know that when my monthly orgasm is allowed, I'm not nearly as horny afterwards and usually sleep with less discomfort for a night or so. The SLIGHTLY larger ring means that I usually sleep fairly comfortably every night anyway. Again, I can go down a size if I HAVE to and do wake up with PAINFUL erections at night, but could probably still escape if I tried, so it's not really any use to do that. The CB6000 is deterrent enough that I don't try to escape. Really, the only moments of weakness that I have are when I have an erection and it's escape proof then. When I'm not in that mindset, I could escape, but are not really interested in doing so right then.

Hope that helps.

5. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    Well I've done the CB-6000 thing too and it was by far the most painful with night time erections. It was just too small for me and I had to buy the silicone Birdlocked Maxi with the 53mm base ring. The problem I had with the CB-6000 was that it was so tight when I got an erection is that I can't pee at all. The first time I tried, I bore down too hard and injured my urethra and had blood in my urine for about 24 hours. Not Good. I can pee with the Birdlocked without too much trouble.

I'm not sure that a recent orgasm is causing the change I'm seeing. It doesn't seem to make much difference if it has been the same night as the orgasm or 3-4 nights. And I was certainly cumming more before I started this whole change in lifestyle. I just want to make sure I'm not creating a situation where I damage my ability to have erections when I'm not locked up.

6. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    As they say....your mileage may vary, and I'm certainly no doctor, but my equipment still works FINE after a year in almost 24/7 lockup. I'd guess that I've spent a dozen or so nights "free" during this time period, but it's been a fairly constant lockup.

7. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    I think the answer to your question is... We are all different and may react to different situations in various ways. Having said that...
    Whether your body is adjusting (which is possible) or whether you are not experiencing nighttime erections for some other reason is something you may never figure out. But until you start noticing something not working or that is not normal [pain, etc] for you, then you really have nothing to worry about. Have you had erections every night all of your adult life? Or are you simply more aware of them now and so you notice when you don't?
    :blink:

8. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    I've definitely had nighttime erections for... well forever. I always, not usually, always wake up hard and needing to pee.

9. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    5:55 AM

10. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    5:55 AM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice