Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    Yes, but I think it was a bit too much for us both... Sal

2. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I think what he needs more than anything is a holiday! (And me, of course!) Sal

3. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    Sal, given that Pete has admitted to pleasuring himself while unlocked, I think you need to determine just how many times he did it. Given how you've had to drag the information out of him in the past, I recommend guessing a number that you hope is larger than the real number and asking him something like this: "So Pete, how many times did you wank while unlocked? I assume it was at least 20" then if he sheepishly agrees, you didn't pick a number high enough, so go up by ten, like "So more than 30?" If you did pick too high, hopefully he'll quickly respond with something like "Oh no, not that high, it was only 10".

Then I recommend the punishment be one stroke of the cane for each infraction.

4. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    Considering how new they both are to this type of play and how reluctant he’s been to open up about sexual matters, I thought it was a win that he was willing to recage without an argument and admit he had been masturbating when free. I agree that he should quantify the number of times he took matters into his own hand. But maybe he should have some input into any punishment for unauthorized playing with some guidance from @longtallsally because she has shown great instincts to date.

Chaz69 likes this.
  5. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Sally knows best

longtallsally and Chaz69 like this.
  6. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    You literally had be laughing out loud! If only!! Sal

7. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    You shouldn't doubt yourself Sal, you are doing GREAT here, much better than many folks who's been doing it much longer. And your story telling skills are beyond question. If you don't publish this as a book yourself, someone else will.

8. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Last night seemed like the first time in ages when we could just be alone together without having to be in a panic about his Dad or being dog tired after doing errands on top of work. I took the cage off him and we had a nice long, unhurried, energy-profligate shower together and proper long, slow kisses. I was desperate to have him inside me and found myself saying so. He was suddenly the eager puppy but I realised that it was too soon to allow him release - just a few days doesn't count as much denial at all! He was just keen and eager, rather than being totally desperate. He said that he didn't think he'd be able to control himself. So I said I'd like to have another go with the numbing cream. At first he looked worried but then I realised he was also excited at the prospect.

I hate the whole glove thing - it started feeling a bit 'medical' but the anticipation of what we were about to do made it a bit more interesting and I tried to make eye contact as much as possible to make it feel less clinical. This time, I was much more careful about not being too gung-ho at first and tipping him over the edge - last time, I went too far. I just did the top couple of inches and went much more slowly this time. Eventually he said he was quite numb and said he was worried about going soft. I tried to reassure him that it didn't matter and that having him be hard was my responsibility, not his. I kissed him and showed him how excited I was.

He was about to enter, when we realised that he needed a condom, or I'd go numb too (is that right? Or if I'd have given him a quick wash so there was no cream left on the surface, could we have managed without?). Having to go and find a condom rather killed the moment and by the time I was back, he wasn't hard enough to put it on, and of course, touching and stroking it wasn't going to help. Kissing got some response and the naughtiest talk I could muster helped a lot too. I think it was his nipples that finally did it though. As soon as it was hard, I just asked him to take me and said he should let himself come if he wanted to. He looked grateful, until he understood that he probably wouldn't be able to.

It was a genuinely fantastic feeling for me. He was taking me, overpowering me, but I felt wonderfully in control. At one point I gripped his nipples hard and I though he might come, but he couldn't. It felt so naughty! I completely lost myself in the moment. Just wonderful. Eventually, he stopped. I asked him how it felt and he said he felt totally frustrated but pleased too because he'd loved seeing how excited I had been. He said that it had been easier to cope with because he had only been locked for a few days. I told him it would be much longer next time. (Evil grin.)

I told him it was time to pop the cage on again. The moment of turning the key felt blissful, as always - very intimate and with a feeling of control, as well as responsibility. I'm glad we persevered with the cream - and he said he was too. We slept like logs.

Sal.

9. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    I'm glad it all worked out well in the end.

A little thought: he has surrendered control to you, if you want him to own you, you should have no worries if he has been abstinent for a short time or too long.

The game with the cream is fun and you will gradually get more and more confident and it will become more and more spontaneous.
    Still leave the door open for a healthy, traditional fuck when you feel like it.

10. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    RE: your question on numbing crème. Some are especially made not to transfer to the partner, so you might want to look at the label or try another brand. I have been very happy with Promescent brand. My partner confirms it does not transfer to her. Also, it is a discrete little spray so avoids the medical glove thing.

longtallsally likes this.
  11. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    You can avoid a lot of fuss if you roll the condom out about half an inch and apply the cream into the tip of the condom, then roll it down and massage the cream down the shaft inside the condom. He says it may be cruel to do it after he's been locked a while but you can always offer it as an option and let him chose the torture! lol It can be quite the treat because he will get pleasure from YOUR pleasure and you will both get the dopamine and oxytocin rush from the intimacy yet he won't get the prolactin surge from the orgasm which causes the sub-drop.

12. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    My Queen rubs Emla cream on/in carefully and thoroughly with one hand for quite a while. It gets/keeps me ready. She jumps on after 15 minutes, with no condom, and has never felt any numbing herself after.

13. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Like many of us, Pete is a consistent and impulsive masturbator. If he's not locked he'll masturbate, whether he's next to you in bed or off by himself. It's up to you, Sally, how you feel about that, how you feel about what's thinking about while he's doing that, how you feel about the affect (and there is one) it has on how he relates to you sexually and emotionally.

littleguy3 likes this.
  14. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    This has been a much better week. His dad is stable and actually getting some of his humour back. Thanks for the suggestions about stopping My Pete playing with himself but while he's been having this really stressful time with his Dad, I figured he needed a bit of release and seeing as I couldn't be with him all the time, it felt right to take a break from the rules.

Other than times when I've been there to supervise, he's been back in the cage since Monday - it's Saturday afternoon now. I've tried to make the washing and shaving, and this morning's measurement and inspection, as titillating as possible. After writing down the measurements today, he was very excited. I asked him to stand in front of me until it had gone soft enough that we could get the cage back on. We both enjoy cfnm, so I asked him to stand with his trousers round his ankles. This was an idea of Laura's - another of those 'why didn't I think of that?' moments! He said he was finding it a bit humiliating, to which I replied that he obviously seemed to find it exciting too and that he should just be grateful that Laura wasn't here this time. His face looked genuinely worried, but another part of him was clearly excited. I watched him until he went soft but because he kept getting hard when we tried putting on the cage, I had to resort to frozen peas. I enjoyed seeing him excited and once he was safely locked up, we lay together for a while with my hand on the cage, very slowly moving it around, and I gave the odd tweak to his nipples to keep him interested. After a while, I gently patted the side of his head, wondering if he'd remember the signal. His reaction was immediate and it felt wonderful.

He pointed out this morning that our behaviour changes after he's come recently. He acknowledged that he has a bit of a drop (not as extreme as some people on this site have described, I think) but he thought that I am more attentive and make a greater effort to tease and excite him in the first week or so. I hadn't realised, but I think he's right. It might be that I'm responding to him being a bit down and wanting to cheer him up. Or, if I'm totally honest, it's more likely I think, that I enjoy him feeling frustrated and a bit desperate and want to get him to that 'phase' quickly. Once he's been in for a week or so, I feel in control again and he's so easily excited that I don't seem to need to do much for him to be pleasingly distracted.

Sal

bluedragoon, SubPeter, Chaz69 and 2 others like this.
  15. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    Sal,
    It sounds like you both have slipped effortlessly back into the lifestyle which is a great indicator of how you both are comfortable with male chastity. It’s comical and totally understandable how he was both worried and excited at the mention of Laura. He seems to fear and love the loss of control just as you seem to love being in control. Keep it interesting and you’ll both have a lot of fun in your respective roles.

16. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you! I think we were both surprised too. Part of me has been wondering whether we slipped back so effortlessly because the previous couple of weeks had been so awful that we just wanted to leave all that behind. But I do think this is something we both enjoy. I think we're both amazed that there are things that a few months ago would have made us uncomfortable, which now feel exciting and loving and perfectly normal, or at least 'right' for us. One of those things is our little ritual of me removing his cage, washing him, shaving underneath where the ring goes, giving lots of encouraging words, drying him and locking him back up. And, although it's definitely not our new 'normal', I can't believe that he took me using a strap-on, and once also (so far) with numbing cream. These things would have been way outside our comfort zone previously but now that I see they're a logical part of me being in control of when he can get hard, and when he can come, they seem perfectly good fun. He has said a few times that he's enjoyed not having to take the lead 'in the bedroom' as he has to be in charge at work all the time. For me, I'm constantly being bossed around at work, so having this level of control is a lovely contrast. Sal

bondinchas, Chaz69, iome343 and 4 others like this.
  17. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you. We'll definitely give that a try sometime. But my main takeaway from this and some of your other lovely responses is to try to give him options. When I've followed your previous advice on this, it's worked out really well but for some reason, I keep forgetting to do this. I slip into the mode of trying to make all the decisions. So many things to remember! :) Sal

Chaz69, Open2njoy and spider203 like this.
  18. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Text message from him this afternoon to say that the pub that he and his mates are installed in, only has urinals - the stalls are out of order - and please may he use the emergency key? My response "No - I'm sure you'll manage". He texted a few minutes later saying it went OK. I texted back to say he deserved a lovely treat. He sent me a bunch of smileys. And I sent him a message with a picture of a cake with the caption, 'Your treat'. Evil grin. Sal

bondinchas, SubPeter, Chaz69 and 5 others like this.
  19. Subhubby52

Subhubby52 Active member

Submissive husband and sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    That was an excellent response! I am sure he managed just fine. He needs to be taught that the emergency key is only for true emergencies. And eventually you should try to wean him away from carrying an emergency key at all.

When I was first locked 24/7 (about 10 years ago) I carried an emergency for a while but it was never used. So Mistress eventually took it away from me.

Rally13 and littleguy3 like this.
  20. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    You were so right in your response. It was not an emergency and he did manage. Eating his cake was a perfect response!

SubPeter likes this.
  21. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    A slightly confusing situation. We were woken at an ungodly hour this morning by a minor car crunch in the road and a major altercation that followed. After watching the street-theatre for a while, we were too jazzed up to go back to sleep.

We lay in bed with tea and chatting for a while. I had my hand on his cage - I like to just leave it there sometimes while we're talking, and without thinking, I just automatically move it around a bit. I finally realised that he was getting distracted. He said that this time being locked up he'd reached 'peak frustration' (yes!!- I love that phrase!) earlier than previously. I said that I'd done my best and we both laughed. He said he'd missed our project when he'd been dealing with his dad and that it had felt both exciting and secure coming back to it. He said again how the combination of looking after his parents, and having to be the confident boss at work all the time made him even more appreciate me taking the lead, and the responsibility, for our 'bedroom life'.

He asked me whether I minded, or had any second thoughts, or missed anything. I explained, as I do often, that I love the feeling of control, which I find a massive turn-on. It's also a contrast to my work where I have much less control than he does. He needs to hear this quite often. I've realised he likes to hear me talk about my enjoyment of my feeling of power and control. And I've realised that I enjoy saying it too - and he's sensitive to that. I did also say that while I like taking responsibility for when he can get hard and when he can come, I do quite like it when I've given him permission to take the lead sometimes. I mentioned the image of a powerful animal on a leash.

With all this talk, and some long kisses, I was getting excited and it was lovely to feel his hand on me. He still does a lot of work with his hands - I keep telling him to wear gloves - so I'm amazed at how gentle he can be. He took me close and then backed off a few times and then, just as I was near the edge and I thought, 'this is it', he stopped altogether and just said it was time to get up! That's not something he's done for a long, long time and my first thought was that he was upset. But he was grinning his mad grin and he just said that he thought maybe I should have a tiny taste of what he goes through every day. He reminded me that he's staying with his parents tonight and asked me to see if I could avoid playing with myself at least until he's back tomorrow evening! My first thought was, 'Bloody cheek!'

He's gone off to work now and I'm feeling frustrated, indecently excited and a bit confused. Right at the start of our chastity project, I remember feeling unsure about the boundary between wanting to take control of when he can be hard and when he can come, and yet neither of us wanting him to be submissive. I realise this has all become very blurred and what he did this morning was exciting but also left me wondering. The times when he's taken the lead have been within quite strict limits and with my say-so, leaving me still in ultimate control. This morning felt very different. By sayingI like it he take the lead sometimes, I probably encouraged him, and I admit it felt nice (and still feels nice). But it also feels a bit strange because his motive seemed to be to 'take back control' at least for a while and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I spoke to Laura just now. Having thought about it, I'm going to try to do as he asked and hold-off until he's back. I think I won't punish him - after all, I'm not annoyed but I feel I need to reassert myself. Laura suggested I think about the things which he finds most controlling and 'difficult' and to say to him that although they're not a punishment, they are a consequence of his mischief. Tomorrow night then... (Sadly, Laura isn't free, or that would have been fun). I know that having him exposed and watching him go soft is something he finds especially difficult. (I've fantasised about 'pegging' him but neither of us is ready and anyway, the strap-on he used on me would be miles too big, and I don't even know if the strappy thing itself would work with me.) I'll have fun trying to think of other things for a couple of days andof course I'll be sure to remind him that I'm putting some thought into it.

It's all pleasingly exciting but I am confused about just how much he and I want him to submit to me.

Sal

22. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    It’s all up to you on how you feel and what you want. It’s not uncommon for things like that to happen. It can be fun once in awhile. After all he is the one still caged

23. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    It is good to read you because you clearly show how things are pleasantly complex.

I look forward to hearing what your husband will have to endure

24. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    He just texted me and asked if I was feeling frustrated. I said that was a damn cheek! I admitted that I am (which is true) but that I could soon do something about that, whereas he's going to be so frustrated he'll be begging and willing to do anything for release. That's made me think even more. I can tell he wants to wind me up... Sal

25. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    That really made me laugh, giving you a taste of your own medicine. I wouldn't read anything more into it than him having a bit of fun, and as you haven't tried to establish a strict D/s relationship, I don't think it's out of order. You're both doing so great at this, you are the envy of many of us here.

SubPeter and longtallsally like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice