First experiences of a gay couple (cont.)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dzséti, Aug 16, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    So reached day 11 today with some great sex. No orgasm, of course. After being fisted and fucked, this time without a cage, I did try to encourage him to take my cock in his hand. He did, but only for a teasing stroke before leaving it alone :p

I really didn't have high hopes anyway. After a shower the inevitable came: time to put my cage back on. So the count continues towards my previous 38 day best, maybe far beyond :D

Mark Owen and tomf_22033 like this.
  2. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Yesterday was day 19 of denial, exactly half way to my previous record of 38 days. Felt really horny and made the mistake of asking how many days are left. Just can't control myself when really horny :confused:

The usual response has been "patience, patience", but yesterday was different. The response was a simple, polite statement that I shouldn't even ask the question. Have been put in my place then :p

Looking forward to being fucked and fisted though after this mistake I may have to wait a little longer :(

SubPeter, Mark Owen and tomf_22033 like this.
  3. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    Must be a great experience being fisted while in chastity...

dzséti likes this.
  4. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Yes, it is. He cleverly combines it with a good milking too. I adore him

tangoking4u and Mark Owen like this.
  5. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Well, yesterday was day 24 and I was counting on another 30 days at least, but I was played with in a way that hadn't happened until now

My cage had been removed. Before and as I was fucked so sweetly, he stroked my dick countless times almost to orgasm. Until now this hadn't happened at all (generally I was caged anyway)

It was a wonderful feeling though with a good element of frustration each time it stopped short

And then - I think he was enjoying me enjoying the stroking - he simply continued until I orgasmed. It was like no other orgasm I've had in my life. After emptying most of my load he kept on, because he could feel my whole body shaking with pleasure. And the shaking didn't want to stop, so he didn't stop either. And I just kept shaking and shaking in pure ecstacy. Went on for many times that it took me to spurt my load. It was wonderful and more than worth the 24 day wait. He enjoyed me being so deleriously happy

Have others had orgasms like this?

6. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    like a double orgasm?

dzséti likes this.
  7. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    Yes I have 2 day ago when my wife and had piv sex . It was 26 days since I came last and when I came this time it was like I was edged far like a minute and when I did come it was like it wouldn’t stop I kept pulsating and the fealing that whet threw my hole body was nothing like I felt before . I was on cloud nine far a day after that . I’m glad that you experience that also and hope you have more .

dzséti likes this.
  8. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Yes, it was fantastic. I made the mistake (?) of telling my BF that it was worth the wait to a proper orgasm. I may have encouraged him to extend my denial period for even longer :p

tangoking4u, Bronco and Chaz69 like this.
  9. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Something like that. It was simply wonderful

Elfman likes this.
  10. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Epic. Keep posting updates so us single gays and live vicariously through you.

dzséti likes this.
  11. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    @dzséti , I just read your story for the first time, including the other thread, what a great read, and what a fantastic journey you are on. I think you're going to find yourself permanently locked before long, and you're going to love it.

dzséti likes this.
  12. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Great to have such positive feedback. Sometimes I go through quite difficult patches, but there are always rewards down the line. I'm a very lucky person

Chaz69 likes this.
  13. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    I really wish all could enjoy the wonderful times I've had. When I get comments like this I realise how fortunate I am :)

14. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    So today is day 16 of the current round. Getting to 30 days seems such a long haul until you're past the midway point

Off tomorrow on a business trip for 10 days so when we had sex yesterday I had high hopes of a realise before my journey (although the other side of me tells me I don't want it)

At the start my cage stayed on. Doggy style I was being fucked from behind while my mouth was filled with his fingers. I could sense the scent of his dick from his hand. The whole setup was divine

After he had rested from round one I hoped even more that the cage would come off. But no, he simply fondled my balls and stroked my cock through the cage. A wonderful, but frustrating feeling knowing that I would not cum this way

What to do at moments like this to encourage him to bring me to orgasm? There is mothing much more a person can do than caress him and make him feel great. So soon I was all over him again and I could sense he wanted me deeply

Again he started pounding me from behind and my pre-cum (maybe cum too) dribbled into the bed beneath me. When he was finished would I get my turn?

Well the answer was simply no. That was it. He didn't even want to change my padlock for a plastic numbered tie for travel through the airport (removing and replacing with timed photos). That was to be left until today (a few minutes ago now)

So I'm ready to travel and, frankly, as horny as hell. By the time I get back it will be 28 days. I'll be so, so desperate for him... and he knows it :p

How quickly I'll get to 30 days this round :cool:

SubSnuggler, Mark Owen and Chaz69 like this.
  15. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Great!

I think we all have rough patches.

For me, having friends and good people be supportive helps so much. So I'm glad you're getting positive responses!

As for anyone else, I know it's tough but try to ignore anyone who isn't supportive or offering constructive criticism. Life is too short to worry about internet trolls.

So keep being happy and have fun!

dzséti likes this.
  16. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Completely agree. A reason for me to be here is to help me keep going :)

tomf_22033 likes this.
  17. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    The way you describe your encounters, it's almost like we're there with you, no scratch that, it's like we ARE you and we're experiencing it too, so please keep posting.

dzséti and tomf_22033 like this.
  18. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    I remember back to when you first started… you longed for him to take control and keep you hostage for his own pleasure…
    Now look at you. You’ve become one of those chastity captions I read.
    Good journey :+1:

tomf_22033, dzséti and Chaz69 like this.
  19. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Yes, definitely envious that you have a bf who gets off on keeping you locked.

dzséti likes this.
  20. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Wow, I've never appreciated until now that I could write in a way that let's people share my experience so closely. Makes it all worthwhile to get comments like this: thank you. ANd helps keep me going during the rough patches :)

Mark Owen, Chaz69 and tomf_22033 like this.
  21. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Yes, quite a journey for me learning what this is all about and making plenty of mistakes alomg the way: I still do often driven by my sometimes uncontrollable sexual desire

Today is day 17 and I will only see him again on day 28, locked of course in the meantime :eek:

tomf_22033 likes this.
  22. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Very lucky to have him, for sure. He's not really a natural keyholder, but loves me so much that he wants to help me with my desire to be denied. He's so cool about everything. He patiently watches me as I ask for release. He doesn't even have to say the word, no, it's so obvious from his eyes. And he's taken to fondling my balls or stroking my cock to tease me. Sure, I enjoy it, but it does highten my desire to cum ... and he knows it :oops:

And like now when I write to you guys or when I text him with my feelings and desires, the thoughts just drive up my horniess. I can feel now my cock straining at the cage, but it knows that a proper erection is impossible. Makes me feel humble and desperate to hold his body close to mine, but that can't happen for a week and half yet. How horny I'll be by then :cool:

If he were here, he'd be fondling my balls and enjoying the mixed expressions of joy and frustration on my face :confused:

23. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    He was also concerned that people would be ok with his sexual orientation.

I think he now can believe what I and others said which was that he'd be welcomed and people would be interested in his accounts.

dzséti and Chaz69 like this.
  24. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Yes, yes, yes, I've been made really welcome here. Thank you all :)

Waking up to day 18 here and feeling hornier than ever. Pre-cum is oozing from my cock just dreaming of my loved one more than a thousand miles from here

Day 28 is long way from here, but the distance means that there's absolutely no escape for me in the meantime :p

Mark Owen likes this.
  25. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Day 28 came and I was back from my travels. I was asked to undress and wait on the kitchen table on all fours

I didn't see him come in, but felt his hand first on my arse and then work its way forward to tease my balls. Wow did it feel so good after such a long time away :cool:

One thing led to another and soon his hand was deep in my arse milking my prostrate. Cum flowed from my cock. I thought I could hear it landing on the table beneath :p

He coated his free hand with some as it fell and thrust it into my mouth, his way of humiliating me.
    It's was a mixed reaction on my part: I adore the scent of his body and enjoy being dominated in this way too, but with my cum? I knew I wouldn't being doing this, if it were my hand, but sensing his scent and the sensuality of his caresses I gave in immediately and started licking it off. It wasn't so bad, but I would have preferred, if it were his cum :love:

Before I was told to turn over onto my back, he unlocked my cage. This had never happened before. I was surprised and hoped for release too

But as I moved I noticed a huge load of my cum still on the table. There was no way I could produce any more, if I were to orgasm. He asked me to clean it up with a towel - not lick it up as I had feared

And so he entered me this time facing me so that I could look into his beautiful eyes. He grabbed my cock as he rode me. It felt so fantastic, such a wonderful reward after the trip away

I focused on enjoying every moment especially as I expected him to stop any moment. He did, but then he started again. Again and again

I was enjoying his cock deep in my arse and I could could feel myself welling up again. I focused on the feelings and waited for him to stop. But he didn't

And then the vulcano ereupted. What a wonderful feeling. I watched by cum explode into the air. I thought that I had already dried out from the milking, but, no, there was plenty still to come (pun intended)

Seconds later he joined me in my extasy and when he had released his load, bent over to lay on my body. Just his closeness felt so, so good

Such a wonderful welcome home. I didn't regret the weeks of frustration beforehand. It seemed so right to be cuddling each other after emptying our loads - something he gets to do much more than I do :D

So the count started again on Monday. Not overly horny yet, but it will come (while I will not, ha ha). 20, 30 days or more seem so, so far away again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice