How chastity saved my marriage

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by scovic, Oct 25, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. scovic

scovic Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    well, what can I say. This time last year, me & my wife where weeks away from calling an end to 7yrs marriage all because I was an asshole. I researched on-line ways to save a marriage & come accross chastity. after spending a few weeks reading up about it I finally got the courage to discuss it with my wife. Even then she wasnt convinced but we decided to take the plunge anyway. I decided on the cb6000s & it arrived on the 5th Nov & promptly locked in place. It took a while to get the correct fitting & even longer for my wife to get used to it after all, we did go straight in 24/7. after approx 3 weeks my wife could really see a change in me. Now we are going from strength to strength & have relised that this was the best £100 that we have ever spent. My wife is happy in the knowledge that I can no longer please myself & that intimate times are now totally focused on her. If she dont want me out, I dont care cos I've got my loving relationship back that I so nearly single handedly destroyed so for this I can truly say that chastity has saved my marriage.

2. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Congratulations on making the changes necessary to save your relationship. I have found that chastity is a great tool that helps motivate me to do allot of things might not have the willpower to do otherwise. Keep it up :rolleyes: or should I say down.

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Congrats, and isn't it easier now that your thinking with the head on your shoulders!!! Just think of all the money you saved, on Marriage Counselor, Lawyers, Ect. See this Chastity thingy is for the better part, Great!!!

Missy Tanya

Subdl likes this.
  4. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    I would say that it isn't really chastity that saves a relationship - it's the amount of communication that you have to do to make it work for both of you that makes the huge difference. If you cant talk, no amount of devices, playtime or denial will work. Well done.

5. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    Like your avatar pic! :eek:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice