I was a bad boy

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by juniorbottom, Oct 25, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    I feel really bad about something that i did, and would like to get some of the mistresses opinions here. I've been locked in a CB-6000s since last October 2009. Since then my wife ( keyholder) has let me out about 4 times. My last release was back in June when we went to Las Vegas. Since then I was not let out, and I have been really horny wanting release. Last week I was alone at home because my wife was working late, so i decided to get one of her vibrators just to see what would happen. I placed the tip of the vibrator on the ring part of the chastity device, and it gave me the most intence feeling. I came in about 20 seconds. She doesn't know that I came, and I feel really bad about it. I promised myself that I wouldn't do that again. What do you mistresses think about this situation.

2. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    It seems that the obvious thing to so is confess, take your punishment and let her know so that she can keep her vibrator locked up and away from you.

Promising yourself is not going to work. If it would, then you wouldntl't need to be locked up in the first place.

3. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    You need to admit to what you have done. I assume not only are her toys out of bounds to you but you have handed over control of your cock so you have misbehaved on a number of fronts her. Man up, confess and take whatever punishment she hands to you. To not admit to this is to undermine the power balance and control in your relationship.

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:30 AM
    The saying, "Deep Shit"comes to mind.. Good luck!!!

Missy Tanya

5. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    I am not a keyholder or Mistress, but...

Open and honest communication is important for any relationship. And if you have given up control of your orgasms, you really need to communicate this.

Please tell her what has happened, and how you feel about it. And as soon as possible. Otherwise she might feel as if you are cheating on her.

6. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Tell her what happened. Take punishment. And request she keeps her toys locked in a small tool box so you won't be able to get at them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice