Goodbye

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheGriff, Sep 28, 2022.

1. TheGriff

TheGriff Guest

First I want to say that I'm not judging anybody. What consenting adults do for kink is between them. Everybody's got to live their own truth.

I've read a lot here and it convinced me that this isn't my truth. 100% sure.

So this afternoon I called my folks to see if I can move back home until I figure stuff out, find a new roommate.

I saw my gf -- whose now my ex-gf -- that id be gone by the time she got off work.

She told me she'd never find anyone like her again..I told her that was the idea.

I'm now back in my rent's house in my own room. I know I made mistakes and I was seriously considering making another one. So yeah thanks for helping me see this isn't who I am or want to be.

Yeah, this hurts a lot. I'm done. Bye.

JaySaysYes and King Hippo like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
  3. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    We don’t often see posts like that here. But as I think about it, the OP decision to exit chastity and presumably a FLR based on what they read here is just as valid as those who decide to make a deeper commitment to the lifestyle.

I’d say we were a big help to the OP in a way we don’t often see.

To the OP; I do hope you “find yourself” and that things work out for you.

tomf_22033 and Anonoman like this.
  4. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    It's not for everyone. At times I still wonder if it is for me. Then my feelings come flooding back and I throw myself at my wife's feet again and debase myself before her.

Every time I say I want to stop now, my wife says, "You know you need this. Stop pretending."

Sometimes I want to cry inside but I know she's right.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  5. chrisi-g

chrisi-g Active member

austria
    Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    That's a sad story. Hope the OP is fine after all.

I guess, chastity should be enjoyed by both partners. In addition you should love to be locked up for and by your partner. Otherwise I don't think it's a fulfilling aspect of any relationship. Maybe your former girlfriend wasn't misses right after all.

OP is still young. Might be hard right now, but good times will come again. it is completely fine to not share chastity and flr related kinks. Who knows, maybe some years from now, you get interested in chastity or any other fetish and have the perfect partner to share it. If not, it's perfectly fine as well, as long as you are happy.

Wishing you well.

6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    True
    It does have me wondering though if they were put off by stuff that is fantasy being put off as reality. Or if they just didn't have an interest. Or if going through a hard time is part of this. Or if it's just BS.

I know in the big picture it doesn't matter. And I know folks should do what I do and ignore as much of the stuff that's of no interest to them. But it's always fun to think about things every now and then.

Personally, as long as I've been here. I've been active, took time away, come back, and limit my participation. I've also gone through relationships, moved, and been through many life events. Likewise anyone who stays for any length of time will also. Life "happens". Hopefully the lows aren't too low and the highs are great and become wonderful memories.

I know in m6 case, I got to meet some great folks from this site including the founder when she came to VA from the UK. I got to go to one of the gatherings and meet others and it was great. Sadly folks come and go and man6 of them are gone. Things aren't as close as they were then, but we have a wonderful site owner now who I've got to know via her posts and some private messages. And I've got to meet some of the other regulars here.

I guess at the end of the day if people get joy from coming here they will. If not, the6 move on. Both are fine.

So I'll just say, I'm happy for those where who make this a place I come to. And it'll be interesting to see where the site goes. I know in another 5 or 10 years it'll be totally different if it still exists. That's just life.

7. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    I spoke to Griff privately and he was totally freaked out by all the more freakish stuff that people in this LS do. So he assumed that accepting the chastity cage meant accepting beatings and cuckolding, etc and that sent him running for the hills.

simonwingtips and JaySaysYes like this.
  8. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Well that is too bad. Kind of validates what @tomf_22033 suggested.

I can see how someone new might get that impression. It takes a little bit of time on the site to realize that there is a broad spectrum of lifestyles and expectations, and there is no “true path” for everyone.

9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    That is true, but I think some responsibility also falls on the regular CM members to not bombard newbies with all their more freaky desires and fantasies.

latexbound and BarbCD like this.
  10. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Just look at how many people start off with hard limits that later become soft limits and then eventually become a regular part of their lifestyle. If someone were to tell all newbies that if you get involved with chastity your relationship will become a cuckold relationship, no doubt about it, that will scare plenty of folks off. Not every newbie has the wisdom to know that each person, each couple, can do what they want and reject the rest.

Bryce411 likes this.
  11. Bryce411

Bryce411 Active member

Law student
    Kentucky, USA
    Local Time:
    In his first post this guy said he told his gf he wasn't cool with chastity and she basically said tough shit.

I got the feeling that he was willing to do this as a last-ditch effort to save a relationship that was out probably unsalvageable by that point.

Then come to have it suggested that he'd be watching her get fiucked every night while he stood sexlessly watching. Not a lot of guys are doing to say "Hell yeah! Sign me up for that!" Obviously there are some.

12. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I think you made the right decision. If you need someone to vent to or need moral support don't be afraid to message me.

13. Bryce411

Bryce411 Active member

Law student
    Kentucky, USA
    Local Time:
    I think he excited the Mansion. In tried to start a conversation with him but got an error message that the requested user could but be found.

Good thing he was able to move back in with his parents.

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hope get it sorted.

15. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    100% fake. Not buying this one at all

16. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    My personal opinion is, it's better to let 10 pranksters feel like they fooled us, than to yell "fake" at someone who's sharing a genuine story or who's genuinely asking for help.

Look at how often regulars here say that they don't most their more juicy stories because they know that someone is going to call them fake. Hell, someone even called LongTallSally's story fake.

17. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    It’s a good philosophy. I know some people are fake on here and still get enjoyment out of chatting to them. I have a major conspiracy theory about one member, but I’m not even getting that one out there.
    In his post I didn’t actually call him fake. I just questioned where it was going. Think it was a good setup to the whole embellished story that was going to be told…. but unfortunately we’ve all missed out on that entertainment now.
    I’ll keep my mouth shut on fakers going forward. Duly noted.

ChasteJase and Chaz69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice