BehindBarz BBCS + diapers

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by BKitten, Sep 27, 2022.

1. BKitten

BKitten Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    I received my BehindBarz yesterday. Amazing build quality, and surprisingly comfortable. I thought I'd only be able to wear it for a couple of hours, and need to make adjustments, but it's comfy out of the box.
    I did pay extra for the rolled edges, maybe that helps.
    I was also concerned, and this is something I've not seen others write about, that the outer cage would be quite bulky, esp under a diaper, making it all a bit too obvious. Happily, the outer cage pulls quite tight to the body, so this isn't a problem at all.
    I was also concerned that moisture would be trapped between the skin and the belt, but that doesn't seem to be happening either.
    I'll post a followup review after Locktober, as longer term wear will highlight any issues, pinch points, chafing etc.

Shavedman77 and Onthehorizon like this.
  2. BKitten

BKitten Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    After 36 hours I had to take the belt off for a bit, due to the chaffing on my thigh. I'll give it a day or two, before going again.
    I suspect my skin will adapt reasonably quickly

3. BKitten

BKitten Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    After some months of using this belt on and off, I have some thoughts.
    It's really comfortable to put on, and stays comfortable for a couple of days.
    Two issues can arise:
    - The waistband can push into your skin when sitting down, which can lead to chafing.
    - Your scrotum sits pushed against the penis cage in the same place, and with the tiny bit of movement that occurs when you walk, bend, or otherwise move, there can be some discomfort which is difficult to adjust given the belt's rigidity.

I've found that using this belt with a second cage style device, swapping between the two every few days, means that neither's pinch points gets a chance to be felt.
    This allows constant chastity and I think could be continued indefinitely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice