Freshman Year

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by mikecb, Aug 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. JIm Brown

JIm Brown Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    Another great chapter. Well worth the wait. It seems Kristen is very experienced for her age. Perhaps in future chapters you could give us a little of her history. Also looking forward to see how well she bonds with William's mother. Might the ladies team up and take father and son on a special trip? Wouldn't that be humiliating for both of them! Love the way you flesh out the story.

2. guidoboy

guidoboy guidoboy

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Mike,

You are a wizard! Thank you for this fantastic story!

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    Now there's a thought...

4. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Mike, Absolutely outstanding story so far.

5. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Are we going to see the next chapter soon?

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    It's in progress. "Life happened" this week. lol

7. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I hope so.

BTW, Lovely Halloween Graphix!!

LOL

8. kdubb

kdubb Member

Local Time:
    This story just keeps getting hotter and hotter with each chapter. My cock is leaking like a faucet as it strains and tests the limits of its cage. I can't wait to read more. Keep them cumming!

9. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Next episode should be due about now.....

10. murmanti

murmanti Member

Local Time:
    This denial thing is getting out of hand!

I am really looking forward to the next chapter when you do have the time.

11. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Lol. Sorry for the tease and denial. I've been at The Gathering next update this week, I promise.

12. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    but I'm all wet and want to finish now :rolleyes: I love the story

13. digby47

digby47 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I just found this story and LOVE IT!!! Thanks for the gift of your story. Please continue.

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks, digby. Fans of this story will be happy to know that I spent a few hours on the next part last night. It's coming, I promise.... it's just coming to a climax about as slowly as Bill is! ;-p

15. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    OK Mike, it's time. Do we need to send some of our favorite Mistresses over to motivate you. I am sure Godess Jen would be happy to have another go at you! You have had us in denial long enough. Get with it man! No excuses will be accepted unless your Mistress has you tied up, or hanging by your toes or some form of torture. LOL! now please, please, please, pretty please!

16. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Lol, I wish the torture was so delicious! Instead, I've been working on my scooter, and battling with my laptop, trying to improve the framerate in World of Warcraft.

The good news is that the next chapter is more than 1/2 written, and I'm in the mood to write. Hopefully I'll wrap it up tonight!

mikecb
    expert in Literary tease and denial! B)

17. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    At long (and I DO mean LONG) last...

Freshman Year
    Part 10

When we were through cuddling in bed, I reached into my pants pocket and got out my cell phone and called Mom. She seemed thrilled that I was bringing Goddess home to visit. My parents wouldn’t have to come get us, since Goddess has a car. All was arranged for us to come out on Saturday morning. Though Goddess wasn’t concerned about driving at night, Mom insisted that we should wait until daylight to come out. I hung up the phone, and Goddess wrapped me in a big hug, and kissed me. “I can’t wait to meet them!” she said.

Goddess decided we had better tidy up the bedroom. All the sheets and blankets had to go into the wash. She had “squirted” when we first made love, and the sheets and mattress pad were soaked. I had read about female ejaculation, but I had heard it was quite rare. She said it didn’t happen often, and until now, only when she was masturbating pretty aggressively. She seemed pleased, and I certainly was, too. It made me proud to think that I could help her get off that way. As we stripped her bed, I saw she had a water-proof mattress cover under the two mattress pads. “Just in case.” she said, with a grin.

She had enough bedding to remake the bed. She put the bedding in a basket and said “Let’s take these to the laundry room, now. It should be quiet in the afternoon.” I smiled and nodded and reached for my shirt. “No, you don’t” she said. I looked at her, confused. She picked up my T-shirt and threw it in the garbage. Hey! That was one of my favorite Nine Inch Nails shirts! I gave her dirty look. She raised an eyebrow, and glanced over at the remote for my chastity belt. I did NOT need another zap, right now! I sighed and let it go. She smiled, as she saw me submit to her will, and fished a box out from under her bed. “I got you some new T-shirts,” she began, “I had to mail order them.” She pulled them out of the box. They were more or less plain T-shirts, but they had different slogans on them. I read them in horror.

“Male Chastity ain’t for Sissies”
    “CHASTITY is not the same as CELIBACY (but sometimes it’s close)”
    “I may go where I want, but I don’t come without PERMISSION.”
    “MALE in CHASTITY (you got a problem with that?)”
    “SECURE in my MANHOOD even while my MANHOOD is SECURE”

She smiled, and pulled out the “Male in CHASTITY” shirt. “Put this one on.” she said. I shook my head and stammered for a moment, as I saw her reaching for the remote. “William, you’ve had a rough afternoon. Do you REALLY want to test me on this?” FUCK!!!! “No, Goddess,” I mumbled. “What was that?” she asked, with a grin. “NO GODDESS,” I replied. I put on the shirt.

She had me pick up the laundry basket, as she picked up the box of new shirts. There were about a dozen of them in there, in various colors. “Do you have any laundry? We might as well do it all. You’re in charge of our laundry from now on.” I smiled, and nodded, proud that I could do this service for her. We stopped at my room. Tom and Sara were apparently still out somewhere. As I gathered my laundry up, Goddess went to my closet. I saw her start hanging up the new T-shirts. I gasped when I realized she was taking my old ones out. “Goddess,” I began. She looked at me, sternly. “You don’t need these old things, since I bought you these nice new ones!” I opened my mouth to say something, but she raised an eyebrow again. She put all the new T-shirts in my closet, and took all of MY shirts, and put them in the box. “What are you going to do with those?” I asked, gesturing to the box of my T-shirts. “Just grab the laundry baskets,” she replied.

I stacked her basket and mine, and muddled my way to the door. She held it open as I stepped out. She was carrying the box with my old T-shirts. We went to the dorm elevator, and down to the basement. On the way to the laundry room, we passed the garbage room. She took the box of shirts and tossed it in a dumpster. My eyes grew wide as I saw her throw all my T-shirts in the garbage! “Hey!” I began. She turned, and I saw that she had the remote in her hand. “Excuse me?” she asked. GRRRR! She walked over and took the top basket out of my arms, and walked toward the laundry room. I gave one last longing look toward the dumpster, and followed her. We started the laundry. She showed me how she liked hers done. It was a little embarrassing when she taught me how to pre-treat her underwear. I was glad no one was watching!

We left the stuff in the washers, and headed back up to her room. The elevator stopped on the first floor, and a girl got in. She smiled at us both, and then stared at my T-shirt. I tried not to look at her. I saw Goddess look at her and smile. I felt my face flushing with embarrassment again. The elevator stopped at our floor, and we got out. As we walked toward her room, Goddess was smiling. She looked at me “You might as well stop blushing. You know it turns me on to let your secret out! Then again, never mind. It turns me on more to see you blush!” My heart fluttered a little as she giggled.

When we got back up to our floor, I noticed that there was now a coat hanger hanging on my doorknob. I chuckled and pointed it out to Goddess. I guess Tom and Sara were back from wherever they had been, and were now having their own afternoon rendezvous. We went back to Goddess’s room and relaxed, just chatting, listening to music, and enjoying each other’s company. After an hour or so, we went back downstairs, and we put the clothes in the dryer. Goddess had me keep out her bras, and a few delicates that she didn’t like run through the dryer. We took those few things back up to her room, and draped them around, here and there, to air dry.

We had about an hour to kill while we waited for the clothes to dry. Goddess said she had an idea, and went to her closet and got out a little zippered pouch. She opened it, and I saw she had nail polish remover, a bunch of polishes and nail files and such in it. She began setting them out on the edge of the desk. She went over and grabbed Sara’s chair, and sat beside me. She kicked off her right sandal, and lifted her foot into my lap. God help me, my cock grew hard in my tube again, as I grasped what she was planning. “Let me teach you how to do my nails,” she said.

For the next 40 minutes, I was in torturous heaven. She showed me how to remove the nail polish, then trim, clean and re-polish her toenails. She picked a more pale pink this time. Once done with her toes, she had me do her fingernails in the same pale pink. It was fun to do her fingernails, but not the turn-on it was to do her feet. I kept glancing down at them. They looked so cute! I finished her nails, and she gestured to a side pouch on the little bag. “Find me a barbell to match” she said. She was holding her hands out, waving them to dry. I wasn’t sure what she meant, as I opened the zipper, and then I found a bunch of jewelry. Oh my god! These were the pieces of jewelry she wore for the piercing above her clit!

She had a bunch of curved pieces in there. They had a plain silver ball at one end, and the other end was larger and decorative. Some had large colored balls. Some had colored balls with gemstones in them. One was shaped like an arrowhead. There must have been thirty of them in there. I rooted through, and found one barbell that was solid pink, including the small bead. At the larger end, it had a larger pink bead with a diamond in it. “Ooh, I like this one, Goddess” I said. She stood, still waving her fingernails at her side to dry. “Put it on.” she said.

My cock grew hard again. I didn’t really know what to do. I was sitting in the desk chair, as she pushed her hips toward me. Well, I guess I had to take off her pants. I undid the button, and unzipped the fly. I began to pull them down. She wiggled her hips to help. My breathing grew short. As I got her pants to her ankles, she stepped out of them. I folded them, and tossed them on the bed. She stepped forward again. Her panties were a mostly white, with pink ribbons and bows in the print. I slid them down. Of course, my face had to get close to her pussy as I did so. We hadn’t showered since we made love. The smell of her sex was strong and musky. I swear the hair stood up on the back of my neck. “All the way off, it’ll be easier.” she said. I tugged them down to the floor, and she stepped out of them.

She placed one hand on my shoulder for balance, and lifted her left leg. She put her foot up on the desk. My eyes drifted from her gorgeous foot, on the desk in front of me, along her strong sexy leg, and to her pussy, which was directly in front of my face. As I watched, her labia unfolded a little in front of me. The smell of sex reached out and grabbed my hind-brain. Her pussy was no longer soaking wet, as it had been earlier. In fact, it looked a little sticky. The ruby colored jewel on the end of her clit hood piercing was a little clouded by the dried juices on it. “Sorry it’s a little gamey,” she said with a giggle. I glanced at her face, and could tell she wasn’t sorry. “Why don’t you just clean that up a little before we change the jewelry.” She grabbed the back of my head, careful not to get her nails in my hair, and pushed my face into her sex. I admit that if my reptile-brain hadn’t been screaming at me to throw her down and fuck her brains out, my more sensible brain might have been a little grossed out. Instead, I stuck out my tongue, and lapped at her hungrily. I think I growled a little. I felt her arch her back as she pressed her pussy toward my face, and supported herself on the desk with her other hand.

I went at her hungrily, licking left and right, and up the center. I felt a fresh flow of juices begin. I licked a little around her jewelry, and then finally thought “fuck it!” With a sucking action, I pulled the whole mound of flesh around her clit into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the jewelry. I felt the hood lift as I got my tongue underneath it. “HaaAAA!” she yelped, as my tongue rubbed her clit, and the jewelry bead pressed against it. The hand she had in my hair kept mashing my face against her pussy. Her supporting leg began to buckle. I admit, I was going a little animal with lust. I pulled my face away, reached behind her with both hands and yanked her body against my chest. I stood from the chair, lifting her off the ground. I hoisted her to her bed, and unceremoniously dumped her on her back. She made an “Oof” noise, as the air whooshed out of her as she hit the bed, but she simply parted her legs in the air as I knelt before her. As I leaned toward her pussy again, her legs hooked over my shoulder, and then she grabbed my head and mashed it into her groin, again. I licked like a maniac. I didn’t know what the hell I was doing, but I licked, nibbled, and sucked as I ran my hands up the backs of her legs and ass. I ran my fingernails across her ass and she moaned, and thrashed from side to side. A few moments later, she arched her back as she came violently. She bucked and slammed against the mattress, and let go of my head. Her hands draped over her breasts, which were still, unfortunately, covered by her bra and shirt.

I pulled my head up to catch my breath. She was gulping and breathing hard as she lay on the bed. She looked up at me dreamily. “William, you ANIMAL!” she grinned and drew me to her face. Again, she shocked me by kissing me, while my mouth and face were still full of her taste. I felt my hormones rumble through my body as we kissed, and my heart fluttered. I struggled to take my mind off it. “Doesn’t that gross you out a little?” I asked. She let out a small laugh. “It used to… but tell me, does it turn you on?” I had to nod. It did. “I know it does,” she began, “and seeing what it does to you makes it totally worth it!” I smiled and held her for a moment. “Get a towel. Let’s see if we can clean up without having to do ANOTHER load of laundry!” I got up, and grabbed a towel from the pile in her closet and brought it to her. “Wipe your face first,” she said. I did. When I was done, she gently pressed herself upward. I took the towel, and wiped it around and across her pussy until the worst of the wetness was mopped up. I carefully wrapped the towel, and set it aside.

Goddess got up, and showed me how the jewelry worked. The little ball unscrewed, allowing you to put the jewelry in. Then you screwed it back into place to hold it. She showed me on the piece I had picked out, and then she again stood with her pussy in my face, and allowed me to remove the jewelry. She winced once or twice, but didn’t complain as I fumbled with it, removing the old, and putting in the new. In a few minutes, the new piece of jewelry was in place, perfectly matching her nail polish. She pulled out a little bottle with liquid in it, and a little cup. “This is saltwater. Just soak the jewelry for a few minutes, and wipe it off.” I cleaned the jewelry, and then put it back with the other pieces in her little kit.

These little chores had served to take my mind off my raging hormones, but the room still reeked of sex, and as I stood up, I could feel dampness in my underwear. Pre-cum had dribbled out of my tube. I felt a dull ache, again. I had blue balls, but not as bad as I had before. Goddess started getting her toiletries together. She pulled off her shirt and bra. My eyes were glued to her naked beauty. “We still have a few minutes before the laundry is ready. Let’s take a quick shower,” she said. She put on her bath robe. “Umm, goddess, I can’t get to my toiletries. Tom and Sara have the room.” “You can share mine,” she began, “Get undressed.”

I didn’t know what she had in mind, but her grin told me it was trouble. I stripped down to my chastity belt. She tossed me a towel, and I wrapped it around my waist. “Come on,” she said. Out the door she went. The women’s bathroom was past the men’s, however, when we got to the men’s, she just boldly walked in. I heard a yelp in the bathroom, as some unsuspecting guy apparently was in there. I quickly followed Goddess in to find Alberto cowering against the wall. He had a towel around his waist, but was still apparently freaking about a woman in the Men’s room. “Oh, Hi Alberto,” she began, “William and I need to take a quick shower together. You don’t mind, do you?” She didn’t even pause for a reply as she walked into one of the stalls and set down her toiletries. Then, right in front of Alberto, she doffed her robe and hung it on the hook. She reached into her toiletries and grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste. She turned and walked back across to the sinks and began to brush her teeth. Alberto stood in awe, as she stood naked a few feet from him, brushing her teeth. “C’mon, William,” she said around her mouth full of toothpaste, “You can share my brush. Your breath smells like sex.”

Alberto was gaping at her, while holding his hands over his own chest. Part of me was terrified that he’d run to Tony, the RA, and pitch a fit. Part of me was really amused that he looked so totally mortified and helpless. I was a little stunned myself. Goddess is obviously an exhibitionist, and loves the effect she has on men. She was certainly having it on me, too! I decided there was nothing I could do about Alberto, so I went over to the sinks as Goddess was spitting out her toothpaste. She rinsed off the brush and handed it to me with the toothpaste. Alberto stood frozen like a statue, with his eyes big as an owls, as Goddess strode back to the shower stall and turned on the water. She left the outer door open as she stepped into the stall. I finished brushing my teeth, and shrugged at Alberto as I walked to the shower stall, and pulled the door shut. He was still wide eyed, as he slipped from view.

I joined Goddess in the stall as she was soaping herself up. Her hair was wet, but she didn’t bother to wash it. She lathered up quickly, and handed me the soap and washcloth. I washed as she rinsed off, and stepped into the outer part of the stall. She dried herself off, and handed me the towel as I came out. We were in and out in just a few minutes. She pulled on her robe and opened the door. I just barely got the towel back around my waist as she stepped out. Alberto hadn’t moved. He was standing there staring at the door. “See you later,” Goddess said, as she strode toward the door. “Yea, see ya,” I added. Alberto stood silent, as the bathroom door shut behind us.
    While she was drying her hair, Goddess ordered me downstairs to collect the laundry from the dryers. I was in a reverie daydreaming about her feet on my way down in the elevators. The elevator stopped on the third floor, and three girls got on, going down. One of them said “What the fuck does THAT mean?” glancing at my shirt. “Too bad you’re a religious nut, you’re kind of cute!” said the second. The third girl didn’t say anything. Her eyes were wide, and she just stared at my crotch. The elevator stopped on the first floor, and the girls got out, though the third girl lingered, staring at me as she went. As the doors of the elevator shut, I saw her lunge toward the other two. Her hands were clenched and waving as she started to whisper something excitedly. “No, it means he’s wear….” The elevator door, thankfully, closed. I moaned to myself, as the elevator continued down.
    I gathered the laundry and took it back to Goddess’s room. She showed me how she liked it folded. We were just about finished when Sara came in, looking pretty disheveled and tired. “I need a shower!” she said. She shuffled to her side of the room, and quite unabashedly started undressing. Goddess said “William, why don’t you go back to your room. I’m going to take a nap. Pick me up for dinner at 6.” “Yes, Goddess,” I replied. I leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. She beamed a smile at me, and gently pushed me toward the door.

Tom was lying in bed, wearing nothing but his boxers when I got to the room. He had a smug look on his face as he saw me walk in. “She finally succumbed to my charms,” he said, boastfully, as he rolled to his side and scratched his ass. “No woman can stand against you.” I replied, dryly. “Nope,” he replied confidently, then farted. That’s my Tom.
    Tom and Sara joined Goddess and I for dinner that evening. Tom couldn’t stop laughing about my T-shirt situation. Sara thought it was romantic. We told them of our plans to see my parents the following weekend. We’d be gone overnight on Saturday. Tom, naturally liked that idea, and was making it pretty clear that he wanted Sara to spend the night in our room next weekend. Sara seemed to be playing hard to get. She seemed a little uncomfortable, so I ultimately changed the subject and told them about Goddess’s car and driving. Tom was laughing uproariously as Goddess made up stories of how I was cowering in the passenger seat and looking for rosary beads in the glove compartment.

After dinner, Goddess ordered me back to my room to study. She wanted to make sure neither of us had much homework piled up for next weekend. Tom went out for a while, but eventually came back around 11:00pm. He flopped in bed and started talking. “You don’t call her Kristen anymore?” he asked. “Huh?” I replied. “Kristen.. You always call her Goddess now.” “I do?” Tom nodded. I honestly hadn’t noticed. I thought back. He was right. I guess I had been calling her Goddess. Hell, I had been even THINKING “Goddess” and not Kristen when I thought about her. “Well, that’s what she wants me to call her,” I answered, somewhat lamely. “Dude you are so whipped!” he said. “You have no idea,” I replied, rubbing my tender ass.
    The rest of the weekend and week seemed to drag on forever. Goddess had gotten distant again. I think she was doing the same thing as last time – keeping her distance, a little, so that I wasn’t so horny. Still, my hormones were raging as I fantasized about the weekend ahead. I really had no idea what to expect. Mom would give Goddess the keys. Then it was up to her. My mind wandered through all the possibilities, but I didn’t even know how to address the notion with Goddess, so I didn’t. Whatever would happen, would happen.

Once again, my imagination was no match for what really transpired the following weekend.

End Part 10

Adam peters, meuk85 and jdude like this.
  18. Property of Mrs C

Property of Mrs C Junior Member

Local Time:
    I just fell across this story...lucky it's Sunday, because I could not stop reading it!

19. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    Great story, Mike. Anxiously awaiting the next installment.

20. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    You dog you! Here we all thought poor William was going home to Mom, and what happens? We get teased and denied some more. Great story, keep it up! :lol:

21. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Freshman Year, Part 11
    copyright 2010 by mikecb

Throughout the week, Goddess grilled me about Mom and Dad. She wanted to know everything possible about them. She kept trying to delve into the kinky stuff, but honestly, I had no idea. That was really “Don’t ask, Don’t tell” territory between my parents and I. Goddess seemed disappointed, but understood. She eventually learned that my Mom’s favorite flowers are daisies, and insisted that we would stop and pick some up on the way to their house, as a gift.

After what seemed like the longest week of my life, Saturday morning finally arrived! Goddess was at my door at her customary 6:00am. She insisted that we go to the gym, as normal, before showering and getting dressed to go. We grabbed a very quick breakfast after our workout, and went back to our rooms for our bags. We rolled our bags out to the student parking lot, and were on the road by 9:00am.

With Goddess driving, the 3 hour journey to my parent’s house took just over 2 ½ hours. That included 10 minutes to stop at a flower shop and get daisies for Mom! We pulled into their familiar driveway around 11:40. I smiled, and started to get out of the car. Goddess stopped me with a hand on my leg. I looked up to see an unfamiliar expression on her face – uncertainty. “Do I look OK?” she asked, quietly. She was stunning! She had put on a nice pair of slacks, and a pretty white and powder blue blouse. “You’re gorgeous,” I began. “How about me?” I asked, with a grin. I was wearing my “I may go where I want, but I don’t come without PERMISSION.” T-shirt. She chuckled, and nodded her head.

We got out of the car, and I carried the pot of Daisies around to the driver’s side and Goddess took them. We were walking toward the door when it burst open and Mom and Dad came out to greet us. Mom, as always, was in the lead. “Bill, you’re home!” She practically ran into my arms and took me into a bear hug, and kissed me at least a half dozen times. Goddess stood to one side, quietly. Dad stood behind Mom, waiting for her. Finally, as we both laughed, she held me at arm’s length and said “Now, introduce me to this young lady.”

“Mom, this is Kristen. Goddess, this is my Mother, Kate.” Mom turned to Goddess, who was holding out the Daisies. “I’m so pleased to meet you, Mrs. Campbell.” Mom took the daisies, smelled them briefly with a big smile, and promptly handed them to me. As she turned back to face her, Goddess extended her hand to shake. “Oh, we’re a very touchy-feely family, Kristen. I hope Bill warned you!” She took Kristen in her arms and gave her warm hug. “.. and call me Kate, or Mom. None of this Mrs. Campbell nonsense!” Goddess chuckled and said “Fair enough, Mom!”

Dad was still standing quietly to the side. Mom looked up and noticed him, and then looked back at me. “You call her Goddess, do you?” asked Mom. I blushed and nodded my head. “Very well then, Sam, please come greet Goddess Kristen properly.” Barely perceptibly, my Dad’s eyes grew a little wider, and his face grew serious. “Properly?” I thought. Then I saw Dad do something I had never seen in my life. He walked in front of Goddess, knelt down and placed his forehead near the driveway at her feet and said to the ground “It’s very nice to meet you, Goddess Kristen.”

Goddess looked shocked. She looked at Dad, at Mom, and then at me, nervously, but quickly recovered and drew herself up and resolutely. “Please, stand up, Mr…., Sam.” Dad towered over her, looking serious. Dad is MUCH bigger than me. He’s about 6’4, and built like a linebacker. I don’t know where the gene for ‘hugeness’ went, but I sure didn’t get it! Goddess continued. “The first night I met William, I told him I was a “huggy” person. I’m delighted that Mom says yours is a touchy-feely family, too. I guess I would like a little more proof!” She held her arms wide. Dad burst into a big grin. “I can think of nothing I’d like more, Goddess Kristen!” He took her into a warm hug. She just about disappeared into his chest. Mom seemed very satisfied with the proceedings. She took the flowers from my hands and said “Bill, get your bags out of the car and bring them on in. Sam, please help him. Kristen, darling, let me show you inside.” With that, she turned and began walking to the house. Goddess made one furtive glance in my direction, and then put on a confident face, and followed Mom toward the house.

Dad came over, and wrapped me into a crushing hug. It felt so good to be home! “Bill, my god, she’s GORGEOUS!” I grinned up at him. He grabbed at the waistband of my chastity belt at my hip. “You must be going INSANE!” he chuckled, as he wiggled the belt, roughly, tossing me around like a rag doll. “You have no ide…..” I began. He looked at me. “Well, I guess you do!” We both burst out laughing. “You can say that,” he began. “Hey, you’re losing weight! You’ll have to take that waistband in a notch when you put it back on.” I nodded. “Yea, Goddess works me pretty hard at the gym.” Dad pause, and looked at me. “Yea, I can see it. You could use some meat on those spindly arms of yours!” We laughed together, again. He always teased me about being so slender. “Nice shirt, by the way.” he quipped. It was so nice to laugh with him again.

As we gathered our few bags out of the car, I said “Dad, Mom seems more….” Dad nodded. “There have been some changes around here, as you’ve noticed.” Dad gestured with his head, toward where he had knelt before Goddess. “Uh, YA!” I said. Dad leaned close to my ear and whispered “I swear, she’s TRYING to freak out the neighbors!” I looked at him, a little shocked. He shrugged with a grin, and gathered up a few bags.

We stepped into the kitchen with the bags. Mom was chatting with Goddess “… shocked that he found someone so fast!” Goddess was nodding. “Yes, it was serendipity” she said. Mom looked a little skeptical, but said nothing. She gestured toward the hallway “Just set them down, for now, boys.” We set the bags in the hallway. I walked over, and stood next to Goddess. Dad shocked me by walking over to Mom, and kneeling at her right side.

“Bill, there have been some changes, around here, since we’re Empty Nesters.” I chuckled. “I see that!” Mom continued. “Well, you’ve chosen to live a D/s lifestyle. As you know, your Father and I have lived the Lifestyle, in secret, for your whole life. Well, since you boys are both grown up and out of the house now, I decided it was time to dispense with all the secrets.” I nodded. I had known about Mom and Dad since I was 15, but I wondered about my older brother, Rob. He moved to LA a few years ago, but so far as I know, didn’t know about Mom and Dad. Mom sensed my question. “We had ‘the talk’ with Rob a few weeks ago”, she began. I was surprised. He hadn’t mentioned anything to me when we spoke on the phone, last week. Mom continued. “I told him that since he had come out of the closet before moving to LA, it was our turn. I told him about you, too.” I was shocked for a moment, but realized it would probably be for the best. “How did he take it?” I asked. Mom chuckled. “Well, let’s just say that being gay wasn’t his ONLY closet. I’ll leave it to you boys to discuss, but now that the air is cleared, perhaps we can ALL stop having so many secrets!”

Goddess interjected. “Wow, your whole family is kinky! How lucky for you!”, she began, “My family has been somewhat less accepting.” Mom nodded, but decided that standing in the kitchen wasn’t comfortable. “Sit down, both of you. Your Father has a meal about ready to serve. You can tell us over lunch.” I directed Goddess to one of the seats at the kitchen table, and sat beside her. Mom sat at the head of the table, as Dad began fussing about the kitchen. In just a moment, salads were served, and Dad fixed us drinks. He was surprised when I turned down my Coke, and had water. “Goddess doesn’t like me drinking that sugary stuff.” I said. “Goddess Kristen,” Dad began, “I hope broiled chicken will be alright. We quizzed Bill about your diet and he said it should be good.” “That would be wonderful, Mr… Sam” she began. “But, can we come up with another name for you to call me? It feels so….. awkward.” Mom smiled, and said “Provided it is properly deferential, I’m OK with it. We’re both ‘lifestyle’ couples, after all.” Dad scratched his chin for a moment, and began to smile. “Little Goddess?” he asked. Mom raised an eyebrow, but Goddess burst out of her seat and gave Dad another hug. “I love it!” It was settled.

Mom prodded Goddess to continue the story of her family. Goddess discussed her extensive sexual history (I was shocked she went into those details!), and about how her parents, though quite loving, continually disapproved of her life choices. “So, finally, when it was time to go to college, I decided to come to the East coast, so I wasn’t rubbing their nose in it.” Mom asked “So, your parents didn’t have a problem paying for your college so far from home?” I was surprised when I saw Goddess begin to look uncomfortable. Finally, after a long moment, she said. “OK, so since ‘coming out’ is the thing to do in this family, I guess it’s time that I do to…” I looked at Goddess, confused. She looked at me, and said “William, you’ve been so sweet. You never pressed me when I evaded your questions.. I felt bad keeping this secret, but I didn’t want it to impact…. us.” I’m sure my parents were as confused as I was.

Goddess drew another deep breath. “Well, I don’t have to work,” she began. I nodded. “Yea, I’m not on work-study either. Mom and Dad are covering my expenses.” I smiled at them. Goddess shook her head. “No, William. I really don’t have to work…. ever.” I stared at her, uncomprehending at first. She steeled herself, and blurted out her secret. “William, as of last quarter, my personal portfolio is worth in excess of 273 million dollars.” I burst out laughing. “Yea, right!” She just stared at me. I shook my head. “No, you said your father worked in IT!” “Yes,” she began, “He owned a bunch of successful start-ups in the 90s, and sold out before the bottom dropped out.” I stared at her, uncomprehending. “Then, he began investing in real-estate. He made his first billion when he was 29.” My heart started racing. Mom sat staring, openly shocked. Dad stood, in his apron, holding a dish of chicken, unmoving.

“Dad and Mom couldn’t have another child after me. Dad wanted to make sure I would be well provided for, since he worked in high-risk investments. Every year, he put 10 percent of his profits in trust for me. That trust was managed by the same people who managed his own finances. They’re brilliant.” We all continued to stare in disbelief. “At age 18, twenty five percent of my trust was mine to access. When I turn 21, I’ll have full control. That’s why I’m in a business degree program. I need to understand my own finances better. I imagine my work, after I graduate, will be managing my own portfolio, and sitting on the board of some of the charities that our family supports.” We were still speechless. “So, my parents aren’t paying for my college education… I am.”

I stared for probably a full minute. No one spoke. Finally, the burning issue in my mind exploded out of my mouth. “And you stuck ME with the check on our first date?!?!” Goddess burst out laughing, as did Mom and Dad. I leaned over and gave her a little kiss “I love you anyway, Goddess, even if you are filthy rich.” Her eyes grew wide as she drew a sharp intake of breath. He looked me in the eye, solemnly, and said “I love you too, William.”

Mom shifted in her chair, and Dad did a little “ahem”, and began serving up lunch. Mom changed the subject, and began asking us about classes and how we met. We finished lunch, and moved into the living room for more chatting. Mom seemed to have something on her mind, but (oddly for her!) seemed a little hesitant to bring it up. Finally, she slapped her hands on her knees, and said “Kristen, I’ve been beating around the bush with this, but it’s time.” I looked up, a little confused. Mom continued. “You have the remote?” Goddess grinned, and said “Yes”. She got up and plucked it out of her handbag, which Dad had set in the hallway. Mom seemed uncomfortable, but looked at Goddess. “You understand. I need to be sure.” I had no idea what she was talking about. Goddess looked at me, and said “William, your mother is being true to her word. She won’t give the keys to anyone but your next keyholder.” I nodded. “Well, ya…” Goddess continued. “She has to be sure we’re….’real’.” I still didn’t know what she meant, but Mom was nodding. Dad was looking at the floor.

Goddess continued. “Mom, when he gave me the remote, William said that the highest training setting he had ever tried was three.” The world started to move in slow motion as I saw Goddess turn the knob and press the button. ZAP!!! I yelped, and doubled over on the couch. Goddess went on, ignoring me. “I was angry with him for not making me aware of the remote immediately, so I hit him with four.” My eyes grew wide the moment before… ZAP!!!! I face-planted on the living room rug. I think I lost a little time as I gulped for air, and heard “… playing dumb”… ZAP!!!!! The world went black for a moment. I found myself in a fetal ball on the rug, gasping for air. I looked up to see Goddess grinning. Mom’s face was an enigma. I’m guessing she was torn between motherly concern, and something else. Dad was kneeling beside Mom. His jaw was clenched, and his muscles were bunched like iron bands in his arms. He was struggling to keep his composure. “William,” Goddess began, “Come to me.” I struggled to all fours. My crotch hurt too much to stand. I crawled to her. “What do you say?” I paused only a moment, and said “Thank you Goddess.”

She reached down, and put her hand beneath my chin, and assisted me to a standing position in front of her. She had a serene smile on her face as she put one hand behind my neck, and drew me to her lips. Her tongue parted my lips, as she kissed me passionately. I was a little freaked to be doing this in front of my parents, but as I tried to pull away, she grabbed me harder. She tossed the remote on the couch, and put her other hand behind my head. I lost my inhibitions, and perhaps a little more time, as I was enveloped by her kiss. Finally, our lips parted. Our faces both damp with saliva. I was gasping for air. I looked into her eyes. I was transfixed.

“My god. They really are.” said Mom. Dad grunted and said “Told you.” Mom glared at him for a moment, and then smirked. She stood, reaching into her pocket. “You’ll be wanting this.” She extended a key to Goddess. “I’ll be holding onto the other one, for now.” Goddess nodded. “I agree. That’s the right thing to do.” Mom turned, and gestured for Dad to stand up, but Goddess wasn’t done. “Mom…”. My mother turned to her again. “You have my promise. I’ll hold his key as long as we’re together. But…. if something should ever happen… It will be returned to your hand, not his.” Goddess looked at me. “… it’s what he wants.” I didn’t like where this conversation was going. “Nothing’s going to happen!” I said. Goddess nodded and smiled. “You know, I think you’re right.”

“OK, then.” said Mom, clapping her hands. “Bill, Sam, grab those bags and let’s take them to Kristen and Bill’s room.” I admit I felt a little awkward as we all went upstairs toward my room. I mean, Mom was declaring it “Kristen and Bill’s room”, not my room. I guess I had thought about this awkward conversation – where would Kristen sleep? – but I hadn’t guessed Mom would be so definitive about it.

I was shocked when we went into my bedroom. It had been redecorated. The full bed was gone, as was a lot of my stuff. Instead, the main feature of the room was a king sized four-poster bed. “We put a lot of crap in boxes, and they’re in the attic. If you want anything up there, feel free. I just felt this was more dignified looking than a bunch of rock posters and computer hardware.” Goddess squealed in delight, and ran to the bed, running her hand up one of the posts. There were eyelets placed at intervals all around the bed. Dad set our bags just inside the door.

Mom spoke again. “OK, Bill, pay attention.” I looked up at her. She had a grin on her face. “Your Father and I are going out to a walk in the park, a movie, and maybe a drink at O’Donovans. We’re old, so we won’t be out that late, but we will be home NO EARLIER THAN 6:00PM. Do you get my meaning?” I began to chuckle. “If we’re changing our plans, we will call. We have my cell phone if you need us. UNDERSTOOD?” I was laughing out loud now, as Goddess looked on confused. “I’ll explain later,” I said. I went and gave Mom a hug, and then Dad. “When we get back, Dad will fix us all dinner.”

Mom turned to Goddess. “Kristen, you’ll find a little gift there on the dresser, and another in the closet. Please enjoy them. Also, both of you..” Mom looked at me again. “After we leave, you may want to check out how we’ve remodeled the Rec room in the basement. I’d suggest you do that right after you open the gifts.” Mom looked meaningfully at Kristen, who smiled and nodded. With that, Mom and Dad collected some hugs. Mom started out the door as Dad leaned down to Goddess’s ear. I could hear him as he whispered “Little Goddess, be patient. The first time won’t take long.” Goddess chuckled and whispered back. “I know, Dad (she looked to see that Mom didn’t hear her address him that way), he’ll be fine! I promise!” She hugged him again. Dad then swept me into an embrace and embarrassed me by leaning down and kissing my forehead, like he did when I was a boy. He then turned and stepped out of the room, leaving Goddess and I to settle in.

Goddess burst into a grin as she took me in her arms “I LOVE your parents!” We opened our bags, and started unpacking for the day and night. We didn’t have much, but I found that Mom had pretty much emptied half of my dresser. Goddess put her things in there, but refused to open one of her bags. Mom and Dad called up as they left the house, saying “See you tonight, kids!” and then Goddess and I were alone. Goddess got a wicked grin on her face, as she grabbed me again, kissing me, and pushing me down onto the bed. She kissed me for a while, as we ran our hands hungrily over each other. “Now, let’s see what Mom gave me, shall we?” Leaving me on the bed, Goddess took the box from the dresser. There was a card on the box “Welcome to our home. We hope you enjoy your stay.” Goddess opened the box, and I was horrified that inside was a huge box of condoms. “Mom!” I growled in mock exasperation. Goddess laughed, and set them down. “How thoughtful. I had brought my own, of course, but it’s nice to know she was thinking ahead.” I was momentarily embarrassed as I realized that birth control had never occurred to me. “I thought you were on the pill?” I asked. “I am, William. The condoms will just help in case… you’re a little too sensitive.” I blushed a little, but nodded. Goddess reached into the box, and pulled out a bunch of little cardboard squares, with a quarter-sized steel bubble on each. I looked uncomprehending for a moment, as Goddess and I said at the same time “Fresh batteries.” I rolled my eyes as Goddess smiled and said “Your Mom thinks of EVERYTHING! We’ll swap the batteries in your belt when we have it off.” I thought to myself “Yea, god forbid the zapper starts losing its punch!” I wisely said nothing.

Goddess trailed her fingers along my arm as she circled the bed, leaving me in place. She opened the closet door. On the floor was a LARGE duffle bag. Goddess exclaimed “No way!” as she grabbed the bag, and tossed on the bed beside me. She opened it up, and out burst the most enormous collection of kinky toys I’ve ever seen! I didn’t know what half of these things were, at first. I learned later that there were floggers, canes, paddles, crops, slappers, handcuffs, plugs, nipple clamps, ropes, everything! Goddess had a similar bag in her dorm room, but her collection paled by comparison. “I LOVE your MOM!” exclaimed Goddess again.

She grabbed my hand, pulling me from the bed. “Where’s the Rec Room?!?” she demanded. I laughed, and led her to the first floor, and then to the basement. We passed through the laundry room, and I saw the rec room door was closed. I wasn’t sure why the rec room would be such a big deal. It dominated our basement. It was big, and had room for a pool table, and home theater on one side. I wasn’t sure why Mom wanted us to come look at it.

I opened the door, and was astonished to find, not our familiar rec room, but a fully equipped dungeon. I looked around to see crosses, spanking benches, things that looked like medical gurneys and other furniture I couldn’t even guess how to use. The room was full of black leather and shining steel. My stomach churned. It looked terrifying.

Goddess squealed in delight!

End part 11.

Adam peters, meuk85 and durango_o like this.
  22. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    Brilliant Mike,

Looking forward to the next chapter - you really do have a talent for storytelling (and a wicked imagination)

23. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Going to be a busy weekend for poor William. Great job Mike! :D

24. hhccii

hhccii Member

Los Angeles, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Really great story mikecb, I enjoyed reading it immensely!

25. digby47

digby47 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank You SO MUCH! Your story is wonderful and I still regard it as a precious gift.
    I can wait for more... but, it will be VERY difficult!! Thanks Again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice