Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    Just did it.

2. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    Hi all, thanks for the kind messages of concern. We are fine, but sadly about a week ago, his father tripped on the tiniest step, fell awkwardly, broke his hip and now has various other complications. He's still in hospital. My Pete has been staying with his mum for the past week and I've been staying over there quite a bit too.

Obviously the chastity project is put to one side for the moment. I logged in once or twice intending to leave a post saying what had happened, but didn't really know how, or even whether, to deal with the recent messages here. I felt upset, but on reflection I think that was mainly because of the stress of dealing with hospitals, lack of sleep, distressed mother-in-law, distressed partner etc etc, rather than because of the comments people have written here.

I've found the support and encouragement on this site just wonderful - life-changing, in fact. I don't want to lose that. Verification would be easy enough, but everything gets hacked in the end and confidentiality is very important to us.

I'll post again in a few days. In the meantime, please be kind to each other (and to me!)

Sal.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress. i hope he get better very very fast.

4. Susan S plus1

Susan S plus1 Member

retired
    Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Longtallsally, I don't do many posts on here but I do lookin, Do keep posting lass and ignore the negative posts. Having lost my wife 3 years ago I'm jealous of what you and your Pete have, knowing that I've lost my soul mate of 46 years.

Danny15 and spider203 like this.
  5. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @longtallsally I’m so sorry to hear about the life issues you and Pete are dealing with right now. You both must be stressed beyond belief. Good luck!

6. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    We are here for you both on here and in prayers. You have many supporters and followers here for you. Just ignore the others. Good Luck

7. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi sally I hope you father in law will get better soon so you and Pete can get your life back to normal as soon as possible.

8. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Best wishes to your father-in-law, and to you and Pete. Difficult time for you.

9. Proud to be chaste

Proud to be chaste Active member

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    I hope you are doing well, given the circumstances. Wish your father in law a quick recovery.
    It is only natural to get upset by such comments, but I hope you will be able to ignore them. One person has been negative from the start of this thread (but with changing accusations), I don't think his opinions are representative.

Chaz69 and Jessica Alexander like this.
  10. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi everyone,
    Thank you for all the lovely, kind messages. The past couple of weeks haven't been much fun. My Pete's been staying mostly with his mum and communting to work from there. I've been staying there a bit too, but mostly kicking around here on my own, or with friends. Our chastity project has been the last thing on our minds, and nice hugs are the most physical that we've been.
    Things are looking up a bit now. His dad is home and has some spark again and, good old NHS, there's some care organised and his mum seems to be coping well. Looks like being a long haul though. But My Pete is back here at home and I can see normality returning. I doubt there'll be much to report here though, for another week or two.
    Thanks also for the comments about the odd negative post. I don't usually care about that kind of thing. I once worked as a moderator on an online board so I know what people are like and that everyone's different in how they want to let off steam in their own lives. I did get a bit upset this time because I had all the other stuff to worry about, but that only lasted 1/2 an hour or so.
    Thanks again for the support! I hope to check in again in a few days.
    Sal

11. Bob H

Bob H New member

Local Time:
    Best wishes Sal..I've been reading your wonderful chats , I'm not in chastity as my wife is not interested, so I'm sort of living the experience through your, and others, blogs. If it were possible, I'd like to live the life of your 'Pete', he's such a lucky guy having you as his KH & wife..

12. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I would ditto this.

13. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Hang in there Sal, take all the time you need, just know that you'll have an eager audience waiting for you once you all get back into the swing of things.

longtallsally likes this.
  14. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    I too am dealing with a sick family member (my wife) so no chastity games for us:

I know how this can really scare you and throw you off of the experiment.

But I would also say that it proves that life is short and fragile and we should just live while we’re alive.

If you’re in a relationship and nervous about trying something new, I’d say go for it. As long as you are both in love, live your best lives.

My two cents.

Pgp, IB-Chaste, Chaz69 and 1 other person like this.
  15. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    This morning we had a shower together and I wore my necklace with the key. I didn't say anything or draw attention to it but I should think it was pretty obvious. As we were drying off, it got (ever so slightly) caught in my hair and I asked him to disentangle it. While he was doing it, I noticed he'd got excited. I asked him if he'd palyed with himself these last few stressful weeks. He said yes. I said that in the circumstances I thought that was fine but "shall we just pop the cage on now?" He just said ok, but I could tell he was very excited indeed. The shower attachment on 'cold' did the trick and he wrangled himself into it. I felt a lovely rush when I locked him - I'd missed that feeling, and I said so. He said he'd missed it too! And that was that - he went off to work.

He rang me about an hour later saying his hair was pulling and chafing - of course we hadn't shaved him this morning. I told him to use the emergency key and we'd sort him out later. He seemed incredibly grateful.

Two steps forward, one step back!

Sal.

16. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    @longtallsally The good news is that he remembered his lesson about hiding his masturbation activities from you and he was willing to be caged again. The bad news is he really needs to learn to keep himself presentable to be caged on a moments notice. So, I agree with your assessment of 2 steps forward and 1 step back. Maybe a long edging session after a though shave would be in order while you remind him that he shouldn’t play with your “toy” without permission and to keep himself shaved.

Glad to have you back!

17. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you! The past two weeks have been so odd for us that I think I'd have forgiven him anything! Sal.

18. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Last night, I got home late. I knew that he'd removed the cage using his spare key because his hair was getting caught and chafing. I mentioned that we had a hot date with the shower and the shaver, but My Pete had already beaten me to it and shaved under the ring. He seemed so eager - too eager really - so I asked him if he'd played with himself when he'd got home. (I looked him in the eye like a naughty child.) And, of course, yes, he had. I thanked him for admitting it. I asked him to get back in the shower and shave himself completely (it's not something he likes). While he was in there, I took his spare key and wrapped it again so he couldn't use it without me knowing. I handed him the cage and asked him to tell me when he was ready to be locked. He came out, presenting himself and ready. I had mixed feelings - disappointed that he'd played with himself but quite pleased that I'd get to assert myself and honestly not that annoyed, given what he'd been going through. I tried to look stern though, and said that obviously there would need to be some punishment. I told him the first part of that was missing out on the attention I would have given it, had he not been so lacking in self-control.
    All this time, I had my hand on the cage, just holding it together ready to be locked. I made sure to look him in the eye again when I turned the key.
    He complained a bit about me asking him to shave and I ust said it was part of the punishment - he'll be reminded about his misdemeanour. I said I expected it would itch a bit...
    Suddenly all the excitement of this 'project' seems to be coming back in a rush. We've both missed it.
    Sal

bondinchas, SubPeter, iome343 and 7 others like this.
  19. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Sal's back in the saddle and suddenly all is right with the world !!!

longtallsally and Danny15 like this.
  20. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    @longtallsally You could have always given him the choice of shaving completely or observing his first official Locktober ;) I’m sure shaving wouldn’t seem to be much of a punishment with that choice on the table.

Look at him taking advantage of his freedom as an opportunity to exert your Keyholder/Domme persona. He knows what’s going to happen when he’s caught but he loves the act and the resulting funishment too much to quit.

It might be fun to find out how many times he took matters in his own hand during your recent break.

21. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Is Pete going to be locked for Locktober?

22. Open2njoy

Local Time:
    I seriously doubt he’s ready for that.

23. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Didn't he just finish a month locked?

24. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Sounds like he's been running on empty, and needs a good top up

25. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    We managed about a month recently but in hindsight it was too long - we were both getting a bit tetchy. Given what's been going on, I think locktober isn't for us, but maybe I can find some way to mark it! Sal

Chaz69 and asastype like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice