Ooops what I wished for...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by kinky6666, Mar 29, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    Release

Well last night I got unlocked by my wife, she was wearing beautiful lingerie and we had great sex! After about 33 days being locked up, it was a great feeling to be free again and the orgasm brought huge loads of cum.
    Also I got to sleep the night without my device, something I really liked as usually I wake up every 2 hours from these bloody nighttime erections.
    Anyway, now is the time to put my device back on - my wife leaves it up to me this morning, she is expecting it to be back on though when she returns from work!!
    33 Days is my record so far, I could have gone a bit longer, you tend to forget what an orgasms feels like.....
    Lets see what she's got in mind this time.

2. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    Hey

Kust read your diary, I really enjoyed it, ITs going to be fun to see if she makes you go alot longer next time

Amber

3. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My experience so far

So where am I at right now:
    - we started playing with chastity on 6 Feb 2010, and we took some time to get it all sorted out and get the right fit for the CB-3000... but no regular orgasms for me...
    - My wife (KH) has been reading some stories from females on enforced male chastity and she mentioned she 'got it'
    - On 8 March I had a great orgasm, but locked up again straight after that
    - On 18 March another release and orgasm (blowjob)
    - On 31 March orgasm (great sex, but difficult not to cum quickly), locked up in my new custom made steel device (much better fit and more comfy)
    - On 3 May (33 days) finally released and we played until I had an orgasm.

My experience so far:
    - I find it disappointing to experience the 'let down' after my orgasm, I can see what women who lock their man up mean when they say 'he is much more attentive when denied'. Therefor it is a mind struggle for me: I do want to have an orgasm, but also I don't want it for this reason...
    - My wife (KH) is not into making me give her oral sex so much, usually it is my initiative, where she will either let me go down on her (and enjoy it) or she won't let me (as she's not in the mood). I wish we had more 'playing time'
    - Sometimes it seems she's forgotten that I am locked up, no teasing for a while is normal. I miss that teasing and attention.
    - She seems pretty determined to not let me out again (besides a couple orgasms per year) she does not want me ever to masturbate.

Yesterday she indicated that this time she may take it up to 3 months before I will get a release.....

4. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    update

Last weekend (15/05) I got surprise release, as my wife/KH was very much in the mood for some playtime. Since my last release was only on 3rd May, it was funny and weird that somehow I actually was a bit disappointed to get a release so quick..... How weird is that?!!!! before we started I had as many orgasms as I wanted, and now I am so used to being locked up and horny, that I want it to last longer????

Today I had to go to see my doctor, kindly asked my KH if I should remove the device (just in case) but she laughed and said NO WAY. Lucky I got away without the doctor checking on me.....

I really guess the main thing for my KH/Wife, is to keep me away from any opportunity to ever masturbate again, she hates it.

5. WantingInsider

IT
    Wet coast of Canada on an island
    Local Time:
    7:47 AM
  6. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In June we went on a 1 week holiday, and I got to be a free boy the whole week! While my chastity device was left at home, this didn't mean I got any chance on going back to my masturbation habit. My wife was on my side all the time, and lucky me got 2 orgasms during our holiday!

But back home I was locked up again, and my wife actually started reading some of the stories/instructions on enforced chastity. So while I was just getting used to some more orgasms, now I am stuck again and my last orgasm was on 20th June.

Last week she mentioned that if I was going to be a good boy, I might get something on the weekend. And so last night I did get to service her orally, she had a huge orgasm, and I then gave her another orgasm. She just loved it, and also the fact me being in a real cuttle and kissing mood - totally horny of course - she started teasing me, but I had to stay locked. Wow was that hard! She told me I am up for at least 2 more weeks before I might even think of being released...

I guess I have been pushing her a bit much on being a more strict KH for me.... and now she does!!!!!!

7. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Today my new Chastity Device arrived: a Steelworxx Steelheart, with integrated lock. No more pad lock that can be annoying, clicking etc. More secure as well. I had gone a size down in A-ring (now 38mm - very tight) and smallest tube with (29mm). So far so good, the real test will come at night time during the nocturnal erections... if it works out to be too tight, I have got a spare A-ring (40 and 42mm).
    My wife was excited when it got delivered and told me to put it on straight away. But she hasn't shown any more interest so far, besides taking both keys...
    It has been nearly 3 weeks since my last orgasm, and it looks like it is going to be longer

8. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok we are back on track. We had a break from chastity as a result of some issues with the new device - which apparently was too tight. It caused some weird shaped erect penis. By taking a break from the device and taking Vitamines E and PABA tablets, it's almost back to normal now. So I am under lock and key again since 31/8.

It appeared that it was pretty difficult for me to explain to my wife WHY I thought I had to be chast. So I found some useful articles on the net (real stories, not those fantasy stories written by males). They are all about a healthy relationship through enforced chastity. It gives the wife a better position in the (sexual) relationship, where at the same time the denial causes the male to be more attentive and active. This is what I am looking for, to stop the masturbation habit, wasting all this energy on the wrong things, be a better husband also when it comes to household jobs. Apparently that is what enforced chastity does. So the articles seem to convince my wife, she does notice a difference (positive) in my behaviour, and probably it does give her more security about me being chast when I go out.

She is still to read some articles, some are a little bit scary as they mention periods between release anywhere from 2 weeks (which I can handle) up to well 'whatever she feels like' e.g. 1-4 months..... I hope I won't regret this, as is seems like when you're 'in' there's no way back once the wife is convinced and has taken notice of the naughty boys habit of masturbating behind her back...

9. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Today marks 4 weeks locked up and denied. Last night I got to give my wife her well deserved orgasm, just tongue and fingers. After she came I was denied.. Maybe next time she said..

We had a chat about our chastity lifestyle so far. And actually she has noticed a change in my behaviour, I am a better husband, I treat her better, giving her more compliments and kisses than before. Also I do more jobs around the house that she used to do all the time.
    And she is very happy that she now knows I am not masturbating behind her back anymore.
    The articles from other women on a chaste husband that she's been reading, they now start making sense to her. And it is very common according to these women to make their husbands go without orgasm for between 1-3 months as a rule. SO less than 10 orgasms per year...

So yes I am in trouble I guess, but I am getting what I wished for i suppose....

I love it and I hate it at the same time, and getting hornier by the day...

10. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:
    My hubby being in chastity really turns me on. Just makes me want to squeeze past him when there is plenty of room, press my groin to his when having a hug - espescially if there are other people around.

Your first post you sounded fed up and your kh hadn't really got into it. I guess I know that feeling. Have her read some stories on some of the websites. See if she can find something she likes, if she hasn't already :). Not all the stories are about leather clad dommes with whips and chains. Not all chastity stories are a out cuckholding but a lot are lol. Reading cuckold stories makes me horny but it doesn't mean I want to try it.

My hubby got an orgasm last week for the first time in 3 months. Needless to say that cheered him up!

Aoundls like it's going well

MB
    But by the later posts she has reaped he benifits

11. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Hi Mistress B,

my wife/KH can easily go weeks without wanting/needing sex. For me that is hard, because now that I cannot have any sexual satisfaction, I would love to play with her and give her sexual pleasure.. But I guess I should not think that way, this is about what she wants and only that..

Last weekend when I was giving her oral pleasure, which she can really enjoy, she did mention she is missing intercourse. As a joke she then said maybe to try a strap-on. But when I replied I should get her one, she said NO ONLY JOKING.. Do you think she was only joking, or perhaps she is shy (embarrassing) to tell me? She is really not that kinky kind of person, she has no vibrators or dildo's and so, so I guess she really isn't into that stuff...?

I used to get BJ's all the time, now I would die to get a handjob!!!!!!

Cheers,
    Kinky6666

12. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:
    The more sex you have the more you want it!

Besides, does it have to be sex? Run her a bath, massage her feet, cook dinner, buy flowers, open car doors and carry bags. HELP AROUND THE HOUSE. And don't do it expecting sex! The more loved and sexy your wife feel the better.

You do what she asks and treat her with respect and she'll start to reap the benefits!

Hope everything works out, if she wants someone to chat to let me know.

MB

13. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi MistressB,

thanks for your kind message, and good to know that Chastity DOES work for your relationship. In fact, that is also why I got to start with it. To become a better partner for my lovely wife. I acknowledge this is a slow process that we both need to grow into, but already my wife is experiencing and noticing a positive change in my behavior, in the control she has got in hands now, so the benefits that are in this for her are getting to her.

I did give her some real life articles to read on this subject, where women describe how it all started, that at first they were hesitant, that they didnt know how to handle tings. But also that after a while they started noticing the benefits, and that they actually started to deny their husbands for longer periods of time - as the longer denied the better the husbands behavior, or simply because they have a different sexual drive.

My wife did read some, but not all of it (she is not really into reading), so it took some time and some coaching from my side to persuade her into this lifestyle.

And now, I think we are at a point of no return. She has noticed the benefits, she is now more secure of herself to take control of our sexlife - before I could basically get BJ's 'whenever I wanted' but that seems over now. She is happy to just have me give her oral/finger pleasure, with giving me nothing. So she is growing in that way where she is more confident to deny me orgasms.

At the moment I have been denied over 1 month (19th Sept) and last night she mentioned perhaps in another 4 weeks, but she could also make it 3 months or she could surprise me next week. I don't know, it is now out of my hands.
    The only reason for her to release me would be that she is wanting a good screw, real sex/intercourse. She is not into dildo/vibrator/strapon.

So I guess I am now getting what I wished for, and it is frustrating grrrrrrrrrr but exciting :)

We have a 4 yr old daughter who basically sleeps in our bed (still!!) so an every night romance is still a bit difficult.

She gives me chores around the house to do, and is happy with that part of the 'game'. I think I am 'in trouble' for a long time ahead, especially as I had ordered earlier on a fool-proof LORI device #2D.

Oh what have I done..... :)

14. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Hello kinky6666 I have really enjoyed reading your journal its very exciting! It certanly sounds like you have got what you wished for and I am so happy for you. I wish you and your wife very good luck and I hope you enjoy your lockup.

15. submiss258

submiss258 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    I like the way your wife does it... Thank you for sharing your experiences and hope you could tell us much more.

16. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    She seems fixed on the 90 days "rule" but since she makes the rules for you guys it doesn't have to be 90 days. Maybe what works for her is 10 or 120 or? Since she seems to crave intercourse I think your next "chore" is to do it as well as you can and not let the post orgasmic "lull" in your 24:7 horny-ness affect you in a negative way. One thing chastity seems to do for couples is make "better husbands" ie they take care of things better, are nicer to their wives etc. They also focus the pleasure on their wives better. Maybe the experts are right and you need a long period to rewire some men to be effective? But why spite you nose to save your face *Or is that the other way around?

17. 117

117 117

Local Time:
    i have been locked up since xmas 2009 i have no problems with my chastity

18. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This morning as my wife was getting ready to go to work, she told me to have a shower to clean my bits. She unlocked me, and I jumped out of bed to have a shower and a wash, while she was standing next to the shower doing her make-up / keeping an eye on me...

It was just a routine wash, straight away I was locked up again, she took the keys and was off to work. And she gave me some chores to do around the house today.
    It felt so good to be free, and now I am so very horny.... I thought I had it under control but at the moment it is difficult. Because we have been playing with it since Feb 2010 and periods have been from 4 days up to 5 weeks, and also weeks of not locked at all - it is pretty hard now being locked and denied for over 5 weeks, and knowing it is going to be even longer...

I don't know if I am regretting this lifestyle now, or if I am happy with it. But I do know that my wife is becoming more and more happy with it, and also she is becoming more and more confident and leading about it. I guess that is what I wanted, but today is a bad day because I am climbing the walls!!!

19. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Another week gone by - I have been denied my orgasm now for 6 weeks. My wife will soon have 'that time of the month' which means not a chance she will unlock me. This could become a pretty long denied period, as in about 10 days we are having visitors come to stay with us for about 2 weeks. After that my wife is going on a 10 day holiday with her friends. She keeps playing mindgames - when she will unlock me. I can ask for a release but she won't listen. Deaf ears.

From previous times I know that when she unlocks me for playtime, that my erection is much smaller (and thinner) and it hurts a little bit at first. Also I am afraid I will cum within seconds, which won't impress her at all. The only reason she will let me out is so she can have a good fuck, but I am scared I will be completely useless.

20. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    i thought the same thing but had not issues when it was time. I actually was able to go a lot longer than i expected and had a very strong erection. Althought there have been other times where that's not the case. Cumming quickly can be a problem. If i were you, you might want to have a big black dildo handy in case you do less than impress. Although she probably won't ever unlock you again if she has that. My wife loves hers, but she still does unlock me because she says she still loves my cock too even though it's not as big as "jamal's". She says it's got attitude, so that's nice.

21. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Only 2 orgasms for me so far this year.... At first the periods between a release would be around 2 weeks, but now she's got me on a 1 per month is all you get schedule. While she gets to enjoy me giving her oral whenever she wants me to... It is tough and it doesn't seem to get any less over the period of time being locked up.
    Now in my new Lori #2-D there is no escape possible at all. No need to take it off for cleaning either.. But I was lucky last night she told me to remove the Lori, and I got to sleep without it!! Finally a proper sleep. But first thing in the morning I was told to put it back on.... So here I am stuck again.
    I guess my wife has been talking about it with her best friend - although both are pretty much vanilla types I'm sure girls love talking about this stuff, a few of my wife's friends know about my predicament anyway...

Ms.Lori pointed to me the strap-on dildo (designed to cover the Lori device) I am about to order it, hopefully my wife will like it. But perhaps she won't let me out anymore as she prefers the bigger dildo that never gets tired, cums premature, no mess....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice