Those last drops of pee

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by beltwaybound, Oct 14, 2010.

1. beltwaybound

beltwaybound Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    I love my cb (well, sort of, you know...) but I have one annoying problem. I have a cb6ks, quite comfortable and secure with a KSD plus a PA cable. The problem is that after I pee, I often can't get those last few drops out, and then I have some leakage a little later. Sometimes it is quite a lot and makes my pants quite wet - not fun and a little indiscreet. I've tried stuffing toilet paper in there, but a lot of urine can get through anyway. I've also tried ladies pads sometimes. A little better but it's hard to keep them lined up with the device unless it's a huge pad. I was wondering if anyone had any other product recommendations - maybe some other items from the incontinence industry?

2. slaveSF

slaveSF New member

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    You could try using a condom catheter with a plug to close it. But that would eliminate the option of using the pa cable for security.

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    There are, of course, incontinence panties which you can use but they might be a bit bulky and quite expensive in the long run. There are as well incontinence pads made especially for males ... which might help you best. However, i would recommend to try out different brands of pantiyliners. I have had a similar issue with my Neosteel and after trying out different brands I eventually stuck with "Always Ultra", extra large with wings and if this doesn't bother you too much you ought to wear panties with those. In the long run this seemes to be the optimal solution considerinh both, effect and costs.
    Hope this helps,
    maid katrin

4. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    I find that make-up removal pads stuffed into the end of the CB do the job quite well ...

5. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    After peeing with my CB on I usually have to push a little on my pelvic muscle behind my testicules. This push the pee that didn't came out.

-Cherry

6. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Drink a lot so there isn't as much smell to the urine, and use ample supplies of tp.

7. sepura

sepura New member

Local Time:
    I am locked into a CB3000 with KSD and I have found that using "Always" pads in my knickers sorts out those last few drops. Pads are easy to change and do not to bulk up in the knickers.

8. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    A pad stuck in the right place seems to do it. I only wear thong panties and perhaps that aids in keeping the pad centered in the proper place. But they are an absolute necessity; the tight ring always seems to mean there is a good squirt left no matter how hard I try to make sure that I am empty.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice