6 months of Cherry Keeper

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Perverspepere, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    I started my chastity journey back in the spring of 2021 with cheap, poorly designed chinese knock-offs from various materials including plastic and metal. I knew from those experiments that the kink/lifestyle was attractive enough to warrant more serious and rigorous investment. My goal was -- and still is -- “long term chastity”, that is surrendering to my wife the power over my orgasms, if possible in a relationship evolving towards a FLR.

Because my anatomy is not easy when compared to others I had a chance to see in pics here (thick base, high and tight scrotum, one ball that is easily retracted) I thought I would run trial and errors with the CK system. I do not regret it.

CK allows trying different ring sizes, shapes, tubes length, varying gaps. So I did try different configurations with 8 orders for a total of $575 shipping included.

If I had tried a high end semi-customizable metal cage from the get-go I’m sure I would have wasted the money. I was trying to go for a smaller ring, I erred with the tube length, the gap… I really had to try options and feel the fit for myself. CK allowed me to explore options.

Knowing what I know now I would have selected specs from the start closer to the cage I am now wearing, but hindsight is always 20/20. CK made it economically acceptable to take chances. Even if I had to change configurations regularly I did wear the cages 24/7 for many days at a time, at work, in public etc. I had to take a break from cages for several months in early 2022 to address health concerns which are now resolved, but overall, I spent the better part of 6 months locked since the summer of 2021.

I am therefore grateful to @JosieLynn Jewell for providing me with the power to experiment.

I am no longer wearing a CK because I know I want to move to steel. The biggest downside with CK is the material. It does retain odors unless washed (and even via ultrasound) frequently. The plastic is somewhat rough and over time irritated my skin which is very sensitive. Otherwise it is very light, discreet and comfortable.

In my view if you are looking for a plastic cage with a lot of options CK is a great choice. If you are starting with chastity and are not sure about your ideal cage geometry CK is also a great option.

2. Chastity_caned

Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    Agreed. Great looking lightweight device that rips your skin apart

3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    The texture of the Cherry Keeper plastic IS a feature one has to work with.

I understand JosieLynn has introduced new models with a “shiny” surface.

I’d like to try a smooth ring with the standard cage. I like that the cage grips the skin.

Hummm. My next combo awaits!

4. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    I'm in one now trialing it.
    I think the shaft is spot on, the ball gap too. My error I think is the ring shape but like prior stated, the website gives a chance for options to get it right.
    The texture is definitely catchy which had added pros and cons lol
    Bars are spot on.

Lazlo Toth and Perverspepere like this.
  5. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Your thinking is spot on, I feel.

Which ring shape do you have? I was very surprised to find out the ergo/curved tall oval is best. Not intuitive for me. I felt wide oval would be best. But the tall oval seems to prevent the midnight burn much better.

6. Wifessub

Wifessub Jamie’s Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    Interesting. So when going to the tall oval did you need to switch diameter sizing from your regular? Right now I’m using the standard 43mm, but would like to reduce that burning as well.

7. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    Nice posting! And responses. I’ll add my 2 cents. I’ve been in various CK devices for about 4 years now. Like the OP I tried many different styles and sizes to hone in on the best for me. I was fortunate to be an early adopter back when JosieLynn was readily doing custom work, because they helped me even further hone in on the perfect fit.
    I really like the light weight of plastic and the barred format of most stainless cages and CK offers the best of both worlds. My CK weighs 12.6 grams.
    I absolutely hate the roughness as delivered, but have learned that with a few hours of sanding I can make it as smooth as metal. While it feels as smooth as metal to the touch, I’ll be the first to admit it’s still porous and can retain odors and bacteria more easily than metal.
    I’ve gotten around those issues by soaking weekly in a chlorine bleach solution. I posted this week in another thread on my procedure for that. I have two cages and I switch about once a week and disinfect the used one. It keeps them clean, odor free, and disinfected.
    I was really excited to try the skinned material that was introduced for CKs. Perhaps my expectations were too high. IMO, as delivered, they are no more comfortable than the original material process. It’s skinned, so perhaps a little better in the odor/bacteria retention process, but no more comfortable than the standard material. I need to sand my skinned material CK smooth, but haven’t gotten to that yet. From what I know about the process, I’m going to sand off the skin and be left with something similar to what I already have but in gray/black.
    While the CK does have some limitations, IMO, if you want the light weight of plastic, and can muster some elementary sanding skills, then there are workarounds to make it a wonderful long term device.
    Good luck.

Lazlo Toth, HT89 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  8. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    I have thr wide oval, and think it's a pass, will try a tall oval like you have

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  9. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Great question. When comparing an oval (tall or wide) to a round ring so many variables enter in that you can’t say. You can very roughly average the width/height and come sort of close to round do mansions. But actual fitting experience will be needed.

It’s worth it, though. The tall oval reduces MY burn by 80%. Vs round one of similar size. Don’t forget the ergo curve. That’s part of the improvement I think.

So for me: An ergo curved TALL oval is best.

Wifessub likes this.
  10. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Great summary. I concur.

I hasten to add that I LOVE the textured grip on the caged part as my penis stays right where I put it. I want the base ring as smooth as possible.

I tried the bleach technique yesterday. It’s a nice alternative to to hydrogen peroxide. I tested on white. Any idea what bleach will do to colored cages?

11. Wifessub

Wifessub Jamie’s Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    Thank you! One more question to clarity. Did the angle need to change from your “normal” ring? It seems they only have the -5 degree angle in the size I would be looking at. But I don’t think less gap than I have now would work on a “normal” ring… so wondering if that’s different on a TO.

12. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Short answer: the tall oval gives more room for the skin in the area.

Longer answer: There’s a LOT of dimensions going on at once. So it’s nearly impossible to say. But since our balls are really “tall ovals” vs “wide ovals”, putting the ring on is easier, yet once it’s on it’s more snug. Seems counter intuitive.

In general, the taller the oval, the more acute that downward angle can be.

I hope that helped. Please hit me again if more clarity is needed.

Wifessub likes this.
  13. Wifessub

Wifessub Jamie’s Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    Thanks! Just placed an order and I’ll see how it goes!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  14. outro2006

outro2006 Active member

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    I’m currently locked for Locktober in this model from CK, the one with the crosshatch tip, so that my long foreskin doesn’t pop out.
    Cherry Keeper Custom - CC2-T13DST-19 FB CT
    E6DD0CFC-1A6F-47EF-B648-3B9B6367DEFA.jpeg

With a daily shower, it’s the best cage to wear long term. My max period was 2 weeks with 1 removal for cleaning and teasing.

Easy to wash and comfortable. I ordered a smaller ring, 40mm diameter, curently waiting for it. Along with another shorter model also with crosshatch tip.

Mark Owen and Lazlo Toth like this.
  15. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    This is an excellent example of the flexibility of the Cherry Keeper line. Looks EXACTLY what an uncut man should do. Whereas my cut penis would use a similar model but without the extra cross bars. Victory to Cherry Keeper.

16. Lockedupforgood

Lockedupforgood Active member

Local Time:

Oh Man!!!! I literally am getting my CK in the mail any day now and didn't see the crosshatched option!!!

I am uncut, and have an issue with foreskin poking out.

I guess another order with CK is in my near future...

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  17. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    This is the great thing about the Cherry Keeper line. You can make minor tweaks to your collection that can yield giant improvements in comfort.

Since I own about 7 rings and about 6 cages I have dozens of combinations. I’m STILL mixing and matching and noticing slight improvements.

The cross hatch may be an excellent solution. But so might a slightly longer cage.

For sure, stick to the tapered vs “round” cages to avoid protrusion.

Have fun..,..I’m now locked in my “Short” cage with double ergo slight oval ring!

Lockedupforgood likes this.
  18. Lockedupforgood

Lockedupforgood Active member

Local Time:

I also ordered the short cage with a single oval and oval -5 degree ring.

Let's see how it fits tmrw!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice