Do you wear the cage on vacation ?

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by A4w2, Jul 11, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
  2. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yes. Last time she left the key at home.

iome343 likes this.
  3. boytoy12

boytoy12 Active member

IT Consultant
    Pune
    Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    Im locked 24x7, 365 with no exceptions like vacation etc. Only unlocked and put into a plastic cage to pass through airport security.
    It is totally upto her to unlock me during a vacation or not. After a couple of years now, we don't even discuss unlocking me for any such occasions, its just my default state. The topic comes up only if its absolutely not possible to have the cage on, like airport security or being in a swimming pool with swimming shorts etc.

PorocenCuck, Eric Ny and ugams like this.
  4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I love how 10 year old threads get resurrected.

Another Yes here. Since a lot of our vacations involve family, I usually unlock before the airport, put the cage in my bag and relock when we get to the destination.

Some years ago, I would leave the steel A272 home and bring the plastic CB3000, if I was worried that it might be confiscated from the bags (I wasn't sure how the EU would be with that).

Peter Rabbit and Eric Ny like this.
  5. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    When we first got started with chastity my Wife enjoyed keeping me unlocked on vacations, but between that and her dropping our normal protocols it caused friction. The sudden change in our power exchange would leave me lost and a bit abandoned. This caused all sorts of problems. The third time I got an epic whipping when we returned.

We learned our lesson: the cage stays on and all protocols are enforced, no matter where we are.

Nowadays we are much more comfortable in our roles and places and I even spent much of our wedding anniversary unlocked. It was an interesting experience - my Wife was careful to make sure I was aware of my place at all times, and when I needed a bit of reassurance, I self-locked. Whatever works I guess.

I think that different submissives and different relationships will make everyones answer to vacation locking very specific to their dynamics.

Landyladvein likes this.
  6. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    Actually, it quite depends on the vacation... like others, family events don't typically involve the cage. Generally, while in travel mode, the cage is off - her preference. Once we have arrived and it is that time for cage play, it goes back on...

We don't do use enforced chastity 24/7/365 ourselves, one never knows when freedom is removed...

7. LulledIntoSubmission

LulledIntoSubmission Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Beautiful timeless cage. Chris is a master at his craft.

8. silvercuck33

silvercuck33 Member

Local Time:
    We went to the beach and I was always locked. Every day after a Long Beach time she’d ride my face to orgasm. Then she showered while I made drinks and dinner.

Eric Ny and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  9. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    It turned out that I got a week out in Hawaii then a week out for England, however:- I haven’t been out since we got back. She was worried about the sea and sand for Hawaii..

10. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    I swim in the sea and sand with the integrated looker and steelheart lock all the time never had a issue.

Sometimes the tumblers get a little stiff (from lack of use I expect lol) a little spray of lube fixes that, the lock I currently use is about 3 years old I think.

I used to get let out for vacations but not any longer. To be honest I hate breaks from the cage even though sometimes I crave it. Getting used to wearing it again after a break is torture.

bondinchas likes this.
  11. flip__26

flip__26 Long term member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    My wife - after years of paying little heed to my interest in chastity - is now quite looking forward to the idea of us going on a city break where I'll be kept locked. I don't think we're at the stage where I'll be wearing it through airport security though...

12. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    I too hate taking my cage off , I feel like it's part of me and I feel so secure wearing it ,and knowing my Queen owns me .. If I had my way I'd forego future orgasms and leave it on permanently .. I need to take it off to shave . I keep clean with it on,but cant shave with it on.

13. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    3:52 PM
  14. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Yep. I was floored in July 2021 when she told me, after the fact, that she didn’t even bring the key for our trip. I had gotten used to going through airport security in my MaleChastityNow 316L stainless. It had become part of me, and my identity.

She saw no reason to even consider having the ability to let me out during our trip.

When we got back, she spanked me hard until I was dancing. My ass, taint and balls were reddened. She surprised me turning me onto my back and uncaging me. My ass was stinging. She mounted me and rode my erection. She felt wet… perhaps from spanking me? She felt amazing, for the brief time she let out of my cage. She locked me right back up afterwards.

She rode me again on December 4th. Again it was a surprise. It seemed like a whim. I cried. There were tears were in my eyes. I remained caged 100% over a long Christmas vacation. I truly don’t remember if we had the key with us or not.

She once told me she’d want to have me inside her twice a week, or almost never. And almost never is what it has become.

spider203 and asastype like this.
  15. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    Xena prefers me locked. Isn't interested in releasing me. So the cage says on on vacation. Padded swimming trunks help.

16. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I have had to wear the stainless looker 2 through airport security...

To be honest at first it was nerve wracking but then it turned hilarious.

Security had seen it before but they had this trainee inspect it (they started wanting me to fill in these forms and I just said why dont I just show you)

I swear the blood drained from this guys face.

On the way out one guy said, your not the first and wont be the last.

So people its just an excuse to remove your cage going through airport security :p Man up lol

17. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Lol.. ouch.. it wasn’t the trip, it was the fear of sand and non -exit. My wife is the most logical and type a I know..

cogman likes this.
  18. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    It depends. If we are planning a traditional trip i bring my cage, lube and 2 plugs in case the dynamic changes. W/we have gone on some trips where i have been told before W/we left that I would be caged and serve as Goddess’ slave and or sissy for the entire trip. On those trips if W/we are flying i am unlocked (if locked at the time) before W/we leave the house and put my cage and lingerie in my carry on bag. As soon as W/we get though security i go to the bathroom to get dressed and locked. Photo evidence is required. If W/we are driving, i am locked (if I was not already) immediately before W/we leave the house. I assume, but am never told, that Goddess has brought the key on those trips!

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  19. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    My experience on vacations has varied. Sometimes, especially during extended foreign travel there are practical considerations that argue against remaining locked, including the difficulties of staying clean.

However, I don't think we've taken a trip in a while when she didn't bring the device even if I didn't have to wear it all the time. But then again there were the trips that were state-side, mostly less than a week, when I left the house locked, as always, and she "forgot" the key entirely.

My device is titanium, and does not trigger the magnetometers at the airport and so I do not generally remove it to fly. I'm sure they see it on the backscatter xray machines, but if anyone asked I just say it's body jewelry, which it is, kinda, and I've never even had to show it to anyone.

Travel safe - ShieldingMatrix

20. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    We went away to the beach for a long weekend. It appears she didn't forget to bring the key; she left it home intentionally. In the throes of passion, I asked "Did you bring the key?" Her reply: "No. It's not Oct 5th!" (My next earliest release date.)

I have the means to clean my device in my travel kit. No removal required.

21. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Going on vacation next week for a road trip and up until a few days ago I really wasn't sure which way she would go, and I dare not ask. I have a feeling ill be in the cage till the first time we have sex though.

My partner decided that I be cage free, she said on holidays she my feel like spontaneous sex more.
    I am banned from masturbating though.

Who am I to argue with that!

22. Lockhappy

Lockhappy Member

Professional
    USA SOUTHEAST
    Local Time:
    I love to hear my wife say either that she forgot the key or chose not to bring it. It arouses me so much more knowing that even if she wanted PIV, she'll have to "settle" for oral or caressing hands and I won't have anything but aching balls from the caged erection I will definitely have for most of each night.

Vacations with knowledge that there is no key are spectacular! I deliberately do not ask or remind her about the key when we leave on vacation. I love to hear her say on her own that she doesn't have it.

23. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    Nope. I don't wear it when there's going to be drinking, it's too awkward when it comes to using the toilets.

Vacations, nights out with my wife or friends etc.

The cage enhances our home life, we don't want it interfering with our social lives.

24. Jalik30

Jalik30 New member

Local Time:
    My wife knows that I get horny around water. The first vacation after she got into chastity, she said not to take it. The next one, it came and was promptly installed once through security. She proceeded to tease the entire week, something she never does at home. She wore a blue jeweled butt plug most days and thongs the entire time. For someone that wouldn’t get herself off more than once a year and has to be coerced to cum once a month, she let me get her off 2 days in a row. The 3rd day she offered a limited time BJ that I didn’t make because of the rum, and she actually really locked me, before straddling me and having me play with her nipples while she got off on a vibrator. I didn’t get anything until the 4 day after a hike and swim tour. After walking back to our guide’s van, she had a sundresses on over her bikini, she took off the bottoms, tossed them in my backpack, then backed her bum into my thigh so I could feel the jewel of the plug. When we got back to the villa she sunbathed nude on the roof and let me take pictures. When we got to bed she told me she was late enough in her cycle that we didn’t need condoms and let me go as long as I wanted. Came 3 times and fell asleep, woke up to being locked again. Wouldn’t get anything until we got home, and that was the day before her period. Well worth it, she’s never acted like that before, and I can’t wait to see what she’ll do on our next vacation. I hope it’s similar. I love getting it on vacation but that teasing all week was absolutely insane.

MacKenzie1518 and true42 like this.
  25. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    We were recently driving across Europe by car.

An hour after leaving home, out of the blue she says
    "Oh I meant to but I forgot to bring the key!".
    Then straight away...
    "Well, I haven't needed it for a few months, what's another week?"
    So that was the first time we went abroad without the key.

That was a couple of months ago, and I still haven't been released, not even for my birthday (which was the first time that's happened too).

true42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice