When do you DISLIKE chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by borbulls1961, Sep 18, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Caro-Kann

Caro-Kann Long term member

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    1:31 AM
    I'm actually not preventing any discussion whatsoever. People have been totally intent on nitpicking small details of things I said which they believe were supposed to communicate disgust at their lifestyle - and totally weren't. I wouldn't be responding if people weren't constantly responding to me. In fact, we could have continued an on-track discussion based on what I originally wrote if they had disagreed with something respectfully.

On the original topic, I am not saying it is time you came out of chastity. I am just asking how comfortable would you be asking your keyholder if you ever desperately needed your keys back? Would you be permitted to discuss the dynamic if you think either there are too long periods where she is not engaging with you (emotionally or sexually) about chastity? If you ask your keys back in a non-roleplay context, is that considered "stepping out of line", not being "dedicated" enough to your role as belonging in servitude (because we all have roles in life that have nothing to do with servitude regardless of where we fall on the D/s spectrum)?

I think these are questions that people need to know the answer to in order to offer rational advice about your interpersonal dynamic. Otherwise, it just comes across quite frankly, as a horny circle jerk of people that can't jerk (see what I did there?). This is just an outside perspective from someone who's free to jerk.

2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    Errrm the other time I hate it is when something happens in my environment that I am powerless to fix, Suddenly I feel the submissive effect of the chastity cage seemingly make me feel helpless to deal with the external problem.

For example Police pull me over and defect my car because of a bald edge on my front tire during the height of covid, The situation mad me angry I want to punch the prick in the head, at that instant I hated wearing the cage because it seemed to make me feel helpless Its hard to explain, like as if i needed my dick to punch him in the head lol

borbulls1961 likes this.
  3. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    When do I DISLIKE chastity?

Whenever I want to masturbate.

starflyer likes this.
  4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    Sounds like it was a good thing you were in chastity! :D

Design is me likes this.
  5. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    Chastity becomes much less fun without sex/touch and if you're in a situation where you live with your S/O and you're locked by them and there's no sex/interest then that's a great way to build resentment that can ruin a relationship, imo.

King Hippo and borbulls1961 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice