First month in chastity.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bryce411, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Bryce411

Bryce411 Active member

Law student
    Kentucky, USA
    Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    Hi, I'm Bryce. I'm 25 years old, recently discharged from the Navy. Before that, I graduated from a small, private college in Kentucky that I attended on a baseball scholarship with a degree in English and a minor in music.

I intended to teach high school English and/or music, but student teaching quickly convinced me teaching is not for me.

By the time I graduated, I decided to go to law school and enlisted in the Navy to pay for it.

I was going to go back to Georgia, but my Mom passed away while I was in college and dad died when I was in the Navy. I have a half sister who moved out of the state, so I take had no reason to return to Georgia.

A friend got me on at Amazon in Kentucky so I went back to Kentucky and got accepted at Northern Kentucky University's law school. Go Norse!

In July, I met an older lady (42 yo) at a gym, and we started dating. She soon invited me to live with her. Soon after moving in, she let me know she was in charge.

I'm nude in the house except (sometimes) when she has guests. I am too refer to her as Queen or Goddess or ma'am when alone.

I quit Amazon a few days before I started law school.

The day before classes, she told me she had been cheated on before and if I was going to continue to live with her I would have to submit to chastity. She sprung it out of the blue and I was shocked but I didn't see as I had much of a choice.

On August 22, of this year I was caged for the first time. I am let out every three days to clean the cage and my junk.

But it's iced down the whole time to keep me flaccid.

After the first week I was let out for the night for good old-fashioned normal sex. Then I was caged the next morning for two weeks.

She says that a night out every two weeks will be about right. Good behavior might get me out sooner and bad behavior will definitely prolong my time locked up.

Today is My one month anniversary.

I am both embarrassed and turned on by the whole situation. Well everything turns me on. It's like I'm 13 years again and everything has a sexual overtone. Things that normally wouldn't get me aroused does. A little bit of leg will do it.

I never thought I'd be in this situation. I knew that some guys were into chastity and I thought it was always a gay thing

I'm always afraid people will notice it through my pants. It's totally emasculating to have to sit down to piss. I can go stretches without thinking about it, but it always cubes back strong after 2 or 3 days.

Mona, (my partner) doesn't want sex every night, but when she does it's always oral for her and it is very frustrating for me because I'm super aroused but can't do a damn thing about it.

So I study or run on the treadmill to take my mind off it.

She's getting tired of cleaning it --and me --so I've been tasked with selecting a metal model that will stay clean by showering and eliminate the junk funk caused by the plastic contraption. So I'm researching it now. I'd be open to suggestions.

I've known that some guys have been caged but I always considered it a gay thing and I'm definitely not gay.

But gay or straight I'm the only guy I know who is caged. (Or at least I'm the only guy I know I know is similarly situated).

This has been too long of a post but I needed to get some things off my chest.

Aspire02, Rectrix, SoumisCH and 5 others like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:42 AM
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

4. Deleted member 97201

it’s like scary and exciting all at the same time. I’m still pretty new and working on my wife to keep the key.

5. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion. You are going to be ok. Great people here with good advice. Sitting down. I did that before Chastity lol. Never blamed for leaving the seat up. It's all about perspective

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community.

7. MsCynsSlaveBoy

MsCynsSlaveBoy Active member

Local Time:
    I’m not sure why you equate chastity with the gay lifestyle?
    If you are looking for a hygienic non metal cage I would recommend the cobra from Mr S in SF
    Good Luck. Enjoy.

8. Bryce411

Bryce411 Active member

Law student
    Kentucky, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. I said that I had considered it to be a gay thing. That is now in the past, because chastity devices were outside of any experience I ever had.

And regarding you recommendation, the Cobra 6.0 standard arrives today. So my research aligns with your recommendation which makes me glad that I came to the same conclusion.

MsCynsSlaveBoy likes this.
  9. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    Wow quite a tale!

Bryce411 likes this.
  10. MsCynsSlaveBoy

MsCynsSlaveBoy Active member

Local Time:
    That’s awesome. I’m sure you will enjoy it. Most comfortable cage I’ve ever worn.

Bryce411 likes this.
  11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Welcome. To do 1L and a new female-led relationship at the same time is amazing. Being owned by her will actually simplify your life and help you with law school.

12. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    Welcome!

Your landmistress is well positioned to help motivate you in your studies. Good luck, you might need it. A stainless device is a good choice.

You should have some good stories to tell!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice