Sleeping in holy trainer

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JKL, Sep 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. JKL

JKL Active member

Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    I’ve now learned to wear my HT from morning until night and have gotten to the point where it isn’t really bothering me and I’ve gotten over most of the hang ups of others seeing it.

my wife now says it’s time to sleep in it and use it 24/7. I know sleeping in it is supposed to be hard. Any advice from you pros out there on how to ease into it? All and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. ChasteBoi150

ChasteBoi150 Active member

Attorney
    Tulsa
    Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    Good for you! Honestly, sleeping in chastity is just something you have to work through. It will be hard at first but after some time the night-time erections should gradually diminish

When you wake up
    1) go pee
    2) walk around for a minute

Headtrip likes this.
  3. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    You wife is spot on.

Make sure the fit is good, as tight a base ring and small a gap as you can tolerate without pinching. The reason is simple: your body tries to get erect at night and it doesn't really know or care that you are caged, meaning the valve turns on and stays on and will push much harder on the cage than when you are awake and aware of your attempted erection. It will push the cage away from the body quite forcefully and if there is any room to grow or move the force (and pain) is higher (especially if the gap is big enough that the testicle can start working its way in there - ouch). Once you have the best fit... well then, just get used to it. 3.5 years later and I still get woken up every morning between 5 and 6 from the little guy trying to make a point. Usually I just smile knowing that is the closest thing to sex I am going to get and fall back to sleep. If it is really bad I get up to pee and it knocks it down quite a bit and then I try to sleep. My Queen doesn't mind if I take a nap in the afternoon if I didn't get enough sleep, but she has zero sympathy for my early morning interruptions. In fact she is both amused and excited to know the cage is working its wonders.

Good luck to you and firm resolve to your wife. You will learn, in time (I would estimate some weeks), to look at it as one of those fun little reminders of your lifestyle, a little tap on your, um, shoulder, to remind you that only your wife - not you, not even your body - has control over that part of you.

PS: Cleanliness is always important and I use a bit of lube near the bottom of the base ring (I use silicone gel with my SS cage as a little lasts a long time). While it does allow the ring to push a tiny bit farther away from my body it prevents irritations or rashes in that area that can happen when it is getting pushed away from your body so forcibly.

4. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Try wearing tight underwear to help hold the cage onto your body.

Servus likes this.
  5. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    I found a tighter fit reduced the balls stretched away from the body problem. I eventually worked down to the 36mm HT nano and found that helped (got used to wearing this in the day first).

Not drinking fluid in the later afternoon and peeing when you wake up are good strategies.

While practicing try napping for an hour or two in the afternoon while locked. At night start practicing on a weekend when sleep deprivation will not impact work and you can nap in the day.

When I started I woke twice a night. Eventually over I think about a month I stopped waking up.

It is much much more comfortable to sleep in a belt rather than a ball trap device, but that's a different conversation.

anomalous1 and gingers_sub like this.
  6. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Shorter tube helps breaking the erection momentum that can pull the cage off (allowing ball retractation) and cause discomfort.

@Headtrip is bang on.

MadameJs_boo and gingers_sub like this.
  7. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    If
    Ever a ball ‘escapes’-it don’t ‘ease’ back in….

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    A second vote here for keeping your underwear on until your used to sleeping in it, and if you don’t do it already, make sure you empty your bladder before getting in to bed.

anomalous1 likes this.
  9. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    No problems. Just go to bed! Dont worry. If you get a painful erection it might be worth to put on some undies, that are really tight or a strap around your waist to hold you Aring back.

Thats all.

10. JKL

JKL Active member

Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
    Thx. Tried first night. Woke up with some pain at 3 am. Was let out. Wife said we should try again tonight as it has been no problems at all during the day.

11. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Making it through the night is difficult the first time you try, but it is very satisfying when you do make it, so please keep trying.

Here are some tips:
    1. When you first notice the erection starting, try to point everything downwards, then lay on your front to hold it in place. This should quite quickly get the erection to stop
    2. If it's already too hard to point all the way down, just push it as far down as you can
    3. Wear tight underwear or a jock strap to bed to try and keep the cage as close to your body as you can.
    4. Get up and pee, that should deflate things
    5. If you have "room to grow" in your cage, get a shorter cage

Iron78, true42 and JKL like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice