What kind of lubricant do you use for chastity device? And how ofter you re-apply it per day?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by KliwonBinKlingon, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Deleted member 99665

Vaseline is by far the best. If you have a closed cage like the Holy Trainer you should clean it and yourself a little everyday and reapply Vaseline as needed. I use the Holy Trainer, I am allowed out of my cage once daily for my workout (not all workout programs require you to remove the cage but mine does). I also use this time each day to clean myself and the cage thoroughly. I then let my skin and the cage dry, apply Dr. Teals lotion with coconut oil to keep my skin clean and avoid dry skin, then use Vaseline on areas that cause Althea most friction with my cage. I usually do this in the morning then reapply the Vaseline of needed at night. Doing this greatly extends the amount of time I am able to wear the cage.

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    I don’t use much lubricant. The smooth finish of high polish stainless steel has less “drag”, and MaleChastityNow’s devices are lower weight so they don’t draw down.

But for right fitting baserings, I’d use Chamois Butt’r. It’s an anti-chafing cream made for cyclists, and other athletics. There’s apparently a “GoStick” solid product as well now. It doesn’t stain or smell

I tried Almond Oil once but I used too much and got a rash. Coconut Oil is magically wonderful for playtime. But the Chamois Butt’r lasted longer.

Deleted member 99665 likes this.
  3. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    I use Chamois Butt'r under the base ring at the scrotum after every shower just to keep things comfortable.

I use a dab of water based lubricant on my penis head after a cleaning, shaving or release removal so it slides all the way in place before locking back up. I only remove it every week or 2.

4. pseudonym of the sea

pseudonym of the sea Active member

Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    silicone lube for me. "swiss navy" is good.

5. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    Not lube in the tube, nothing on the ring.
    Just dry. The best for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice