Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Rally13

Rally13 Active member

Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    Phenomenal

longtallsally likes this.
  2. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    Wow Sal!
    Congrats on such an advanced play so quickly into your journey.
    Pete is a brave chap for going through with this as well. I hope you both appreciate each other and continue to grow.
    Pete doesn’t sound like a guy that openly shows any submissive side.
    For you to have identified this and extracted it, and even gotten him to embrace it…..seems to me that you are a natural Domme and the growth is stunning in such a short time.

Rectrix, Danny15 and longtallsally like this.
  3. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    I read your latest update few hours ago. I was very aroused and thought what has been going in your minds. I can think being anyone in your "threesome". 15 minutes after reading I felt similar (tired) than after sex. It must have been awesome for you !

4. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Your posts are a treasure.

bondinchas and longtallsally like this.
  5. subboy1

subboy1 Member

Local Time:
    What an extremely hot experience. I love the CFNM aspect and how you were dressed. The humiliation going through Pete’s mind all evening knowing what was ahead must of made dinner very uncomfortable for him. The manner in which you and Laura handled him and his response showed he is much more submissive than either of you realized. And I think you are more Dominate than you wish to admit. Denying his pleasure and making him go down on you further established his submission and acceptance of your authority. He enjoys being led by the leash and it perfectly illustrates his position in your relationship and his submission to You. Men tend to think that because they have a cock and balls they are the dominant sex. Leading him by his balls clearly shows him that is not the case for him. He will remember this night forever and look forward to your next encounter with Laura. He loved every minute of it. He loved being submissive to you and having another woman witness it. He may have been nervous and scared but his body and ready obedience revealed his true desires. I wish I could have been Pete that night. You have just scratched the surface of your new relationship. Much more to explore in the months ahead. I love your attitude and personality and your writing is brilliant ,

Rectrix, Danny15, Open2njoy and 3 others like this.
  6. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    My God that was hot. Well done.

7. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Fantastic Sal! Congratulations to you, Pete and Laura. Love your writing. Can't wait to learn more about your "thoughts and fantasies"!

8. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Completely agree. Beautifully written Sal. Such an engaging couple.

From your writing's about Pete, I don't think he has seen CM yet, but is it only a matter of time? Do you need to make sure he doesn't? Whilst things are still in development so to speak. Once you are both comfortable, it might be good for him to see....How you got here....but only looking back in retrospect maybe. You know best when or if it's right for you. Just don't leave it to chance perhaps.

Open2njoy and longtallsally like this.
  9. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    I really really love your updates

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences

10. SubPeter

SubPeter Member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Dear Sal,

I just read your recent update about your progress with Pete. Gosh this was really intense and hot even to read. I think that Pete is a really lucky pal that he can be with you and I'm really glad that the two of you grow together with all this stuff. That is also a really big luck that you have Laura you can trust her and she joined to the two of you. I think you will have amazing adventures waiting for you in the future. It's always really good to read your updates because they are always exciting. I wish all the best for you and Pete. You really the best for each other, and that you can always discuss everything it is the key to make things work on a longer term.

Just one small thing that popped up in my mind. As I read through your journal I found it a couple of times that Pete was bringing up cuckold (even as a possible option to filling you). I know that both of you is against that, and it's not even on the table but I still find it interesting that he's bringing that up from time to time. Take me as an example. I would never be able to have my girlfriend cuckold me because I'm just too jealous, love her too much and couldn't bear it. It's the same with her. But still cuckolding excites me in a theoretical way. Maybe you could explore this with you Pete and find out more about the topic and his thoughts on that. If for nothing else just to make his stomach flip, and tease him. As many person said this before me an erection never lies. And you can always reassure him that you would never do it with him.

As always thank you for sharing your experience with us!

11. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @longtallsally I’m sure last night was the culmination of everything your Pete has dreamed of for the past three weeks. The big question is what’s next? I hope you have some time this weekend to debrief and discuss the entire experience. I think you’ll still have to read between the lines because he still seems to be too embarrassed to be completely open with you about his desires which is an indicator of his deep rooted submissive personality.

He will also miss wearing the security of being caged. It’s counterintuitive but an opportunity for you to continue exploring the pleasures of training him to be your perfect partner. Have fun.

SubPeter and longtallsally like this.
  12. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oh dear @Jay Sub , you've opened a whole can of worms there, which I'd mentally tried... er... to sweep under the carpet. (Excuse the mixed metaphors). He knows that I've had advice from 'an online forum'. His main concern was that I never use our real names and never say anything else to identify us. But I've tried not to think about him reading this. I'll need to think about this. On the one hand I want to be open with him, but on the other, I don't want him, or us, to feel analysed so that we end up observing ourselves rather than being ourselves. Oh dear, now I'm worrying again. I think I will have to show him. But not yet. Sal

SubPeter likes this.
  13. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    No need to worry. You came here for help and guidance. You took it and figured out what you wanted to do with it and now no one can catch you and your making all the goals. We are just all in awe over how you have figured out what you want and how to get the most from Pete for both of you. Just keep enjoying the ride and do sal’s thing. A certain song just came to mind. Nobody does it better. Enjoy and have fun

14. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    There has been many advices and suggestions, but you only use what suits you. You would have figured them yourself but maybe later.

15. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    hey @longtallsally , I think you do not need to worry too much about him reading this. There is no real secret or any embarrassing information. It might be less than optimal if he reads future posts containing future intentions (the surprise moment will be gone), but not for anything that has been written so far. It might even help him to understand your thoughts, emotions, fantasies better.

16. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Sal,
    One of the things that has made this thread so enjoyable is that you both are being yourselves and not observing yourselves. As interesting as it might be to hear Pete’s observations, it would probably detract from from the experience and growth the two of you are sharing. I think he would begin to over analyze every comment in this and other threads and be less inclined to accept and follow your lead. It would also mean instead of you using this thread as a tool to order your thoughts, you’d instead be censoring everything with an eye towards how he might react to your thoughts and the ideas of others. In short, it would become less fun.

Put another way, he has his time with his friends and I’m sure he doesn’t relay every bit of what they share together. That is his safe space and this is yours ;)

One thing I don’t recall you mentioning is how you deal with the second key. Does he have access to it or is it secured in a manner that you would know if he attempted to use it? Another fun activity would be to also measure him when he’s flaccid. Those measurements would be handy should you decide to get him a custom made device. Of course you could say it’s to help you learn how much he grows when he’s really excited. Continue to have fun and don’t second guess yourself because in spite of all your secret worries, you really are a natural, fun loving keyholder.

17. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Transcribe the highlights onto a word doc, edit to a diary and show him your future book in the making. Called "Maintaining the Illusion"

He shouldn't come here.

18. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Dear Sal,

I've been away from the forum for a couple of weeks, so had much to catch up. (As with @Jessica Alexander, this is my favorite thread to follow -- you are wonderful at expressing yourself, and so generous sharing your thoughts and vulnerabilities.). The big night with Laura was very exciting to read about (I expect a few hundred of us, at least, are feeling quite envious). But I wanted to react to a couple of things you wrote a week or two ago:

It sounds like you're experiencing what I (and I think my wife) have been finding. In a loving, trusting relationship, it's all play, and there's nothing wrong with play! There are lots of ways to have fun, and why not? It's exciting to try something new, to experiment with things that seem challenging (like the newest, superduper roller coaster). As long as you are both enjoying yourselves and respecting the particular commitments you have made to each other, go for it. Don't let what society has taught you is "normal" or "enough" or "proper" get in the way. (And I say this as a partner in a couple, like you, that does not engage in much that is considered extremely kinky: we are just trying new things and worrying less over time about what is weird versus what is fun and loving.)

We all differ, of course. But FWIW, I've found that I have absolutely no insecurity about using various toys with my wife for her pleasure. For me, the fun is that *she* is having fun, and experiencing different feelings and mind games and fantasies. Perhaps it helps that I'm fairly well endowed and have never experienced insecurity about my size., but I look *forward* to strapping our monster dildo and helping her experience different types of stimulation than I provide with my penis. I can't make my dick vibrate, but her use of her magic wand at least weekly while we are playing together doesn't bother me -- I encourage it, and other toys. The more she enjoys, the more I enjoy, and as I'm the one with her, and she clearly wants to be experiencing these feelings with me, I feel if anything *more* secure in our relationship.

Rectrix, bondinchas and longtallsally like this.
  19. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I had a good chat with Laura on the phone on Wednesday. I told her I was in awe of her authoritative manner. She said it's all an act and I told her she's a bloody good actress! I mentioned the moment when she'd asked for wine, and when she took the key in her fingers. I said that even I had felt squirmy! She'd asked if I had enjoyed myself and I said that it had been both fun and incredibly erotic. And she asked what My Pete had thought, and I said that I thought he had felt the same way. I also said that it had crossed my mind that I didn't want him getting infatuated with her instead of me. She said she was glad I'd mentioned this, because if I hadn't she had been going to bring it up. She said it was the last thing she wanted me to worry about, but it's a sensible concern. She suggested that 'if we do this again', (wow!) that we should wait a couple of months. She said there were a lot of things we could do around the measurement and inspection scenario that would be a lot of fun, and then of course there were punishments. She said those were her speciality, really. I must have looked horrified for a moment, because she reassured me that they were fun too... "mostly!"

I asked Laura her how she'd felt and she said that it had been much more exciting for her than she'd expected. She said she'd gone home and 'given her husband a pleasant surprise', although she was quick to reassure me that our secret is absolutely safe.

She asked me if I'd realised when he had 'his bum up in the air, and shoulders down', I could have used a toy with him, or even pegged him, although she pointed out that she of course would have left us to it at that point. I said that he had used a strapon with me and she reminded me that I'd told her about it and that he'd picked a larger size than himself ("They always do!") I told her I'd love to do the same to him but I was scared of hurting him because I didn't know what size of contraption to get, how much or how hard to thrust, or anything really. She suggested a couple of things for me to read and suggested we chat again after I'd thought about whether this was something we wanted.

Sal

Mark Owen, anasyrma, Rectrix and 4 others like this.
  20. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I decided that this morning would be the 'great unlocking'. Obviously he's been out of his cage during the last month, for washing and airing, and shaving etc, but never unsupervised and I don't think he's had any chance to come during that time. We lay in bed with my hand on his cage - gently moving it around - and I did everything I could to make him as excited as possible. Then I asked him if he was desperate. He said yes. I said that I wanted hi to be completely desperate. He said he was, and I know he was telling the truth. I said that I would unlock him on two conditions, first that he could touch me as much as he liked, but he couldn't touch himself. He started telling me he couldn't take more teasing and denial. I ignored him and just said that the second condition was that he would do as I asked and allow me to take total responsibility for his enjoyment and mine - that he didn't need to be worried about anything. He kind of whimpered and I didn't have the heart to make him repeat it all out loud. I took the key between my finger and thumb and noticed that he was having trouble deciding where to focus his attention, on my body, or the key - just like in some of the captions on this site (such an insight into the male brain!)

I said some more naughty things to him and asked him to lie back. I drew out the unlocking procedure as much as I could, so he was practically frantic. As soon as the cage was off, he was throbbing. I told him how much I loved that he reacted so stronly towards me (yes, yes, I know... after a month without coming, he'd probably react to anything at all, the moment he was released!). While one hand was gently around it, I asked him to guess what was in my other hand. He was obviously a bit distracted so I showed him - the tube of numbing cream! He looked totally despondent, and I immedaitely said that I was just teasing. I said we definitely would be using it soon, but not today. Because today we're celebrating the end of his month in captivity and allowing him to come.

At that point, I thought he was so excited that I might have already tipped him over the edge. I let go of him - just in time I think and we kissed long and hard. I asked him to stay lying back, reminded him that I was taking full responsibility. I clambered on top and I realised what I'd been missing. I told him how much I loved it when I made him so easily lose control. I just stayed still with him inside and looked him straight in the eyes. I could tell he was right on the edge, so I gripped his nipples and told him to come for me. It seemed like forever, with us almost still, (probably less than half a minute), then I gave it a few little squeezes (those exercises are so worth it) and he lost control completely. I literally laughed with delight and told him how much I'm flattered by him losing control with me, and how much I love being able to make him react that way.

I suggested that he might enjoy being uncaged for a few hours and that maybe once he'd 'regrouped', he might like to 'take the plunge' again. I said he, and it, would be very welcome 'chez Sal'. And thats what we did straight after breakfast. It was just wonderful and told him so. I asked him if it had been worth the wait, and he just kissed me. I was very pleased to see that he looked tearfully grateful. I said that next time, maybe I should make him beg a bit more and we had a laugh about that. Then I said we'd better 'pop it away now'.

I washed and shaved him and patted it dry, then put the cage back on him (so much easier when it's just been exercised) then locked him and sent him on his merry way to see his pals.

Sal

21. Deleted member 99807

wow, sounded so wonderful!

22. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    We actually have three keys in all . I eventually managed to find a locksmith who could do a copy of this sort of key. One key is round my neck. He adapted it so it's reasonably subtle and looks nice. There's a key in the kitchen and another that he keeps in his wallet, which he always has with him. Both of those keys are wrapped in sellotape with a very particular kind of paper underneath. (An idea from this forum) It' very easy to get at those keys if he needs to but I think pretty impossible for him to do it without me knowing. we have key inspection occasionally. In fact right near the beginning of this saga, that's how I discoevered he'd been breaking the rules!

And thank you for your very kind and lovely words.
    Sal.

23. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    If i could give you a hug, I would. Thank you, Sal.

24. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi Sal would you have told Pete that after the other night with Laura that there was a good chance that he was the only one who did not cum.

25. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    You are wiring his brain to strictly associate YOU, with ALL his sexual energy. "Most" guys aren't thinking of their wives when masturbating, especially after being together for a few years. Almost all if not ALL locked guys are thinking of their keyholder when they get a release. I don't think you have to worry about Laura at all because he KNOWS where his orgasms go.

I'm sure most women would find it gross but there is nothing more erotic for most men (must be genetically hard wired) than to sniff the gusset of the panties of a woman they lust after. It's kinda taboo and most guys won't admit it. Try this: One day when he has really been a "good boy", tell him that he has earned a release but has to use his own hand but there are stipulations... He's not allowed to view other women when he is pleasuring himself but is allowed to smell your panties. You could try it wearing them the first time or taking them off and giving them to him. I know this is veering deeper into kink stuff but just giving you some insights into the mind of the horny male that you may be aware of. You may even ask him pointedly if he has ever sniffed them without you knowing to see if you get that "deer in the headlights look". Or just bluff him and ask him why he does it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice