New device-urethral tube

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cutey Jessy, Sep 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Cutey Jessy

Cutey Jessy New member

UK Manchester
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    Hello everyone. I am looking to hear peoples experiences using a device with a urethral tube. I have just ordered a new device with one and waiting for it to be delivered. I would like to know about things like how long it can be worn, how sleeping whilst wearing it was, morning wood? Is it painful? And most importantly how easy it is it to keep clean and hygienic?
    Thanks in advance
    ❤️

2. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
  3. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    I'm following as well. My husband tried a cheap one, but it was too painful for him to wear. He did get it locked on, but it was too much for him.

I'm wondering if a more expensive version would be more manageable, and easier to wear, but I don't want to spend money on ANOTHER device that won't work for him.

Suewiang likes this.
  4. SlaveCuck BR

SlaveCuck BR A cuck with small penis

Caxias do Sul/Brazil
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    I bought a stainless steel model from China. It came with a flexible tube attached to two metal ends. The first threads into the cage itself, the other is inserted into the urethra.

The longest I used it without taking it off was two weeks. At first it hurt a little to insert, then I got used to it. I noticed that to pee, a part came out of the tube, but some leaked out the sides. Perhaps a tube with a larger diameter would be better.

Another thing I noticed is that these flexible tubes with heat, the use, and urine, end up creating gaps between the metal tips and the catheter, and this can be dangerous for the tube to get stuck there.

I don't have any type of infection, but they also say that for prolonged use there can be problems, as the pee plus the edges of the tube, in addition to the constant opening of the channel, can cause bacteria to access the urethra.

I loved the feeling of being with him. Also because my clitoris is very small, so the tube helped to serve as a device for not escaping. When I adapted the catheter in the negative style cage it was perfect, but each day the tube became looser from the metal ends, and today I no longer use it.

5. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    I have SteelWorxx Looker 02 with urethral insert. I could wear it only for few hours. Maybe I should try again.

6. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    i have a SteelWorxx Looker 02 with permanent tube it take some time getting used to but I like it its more secure I usually take it off ons a week for cleaning but I know of one person that went one year wide out removal.

sis_nikki likes this.
  7. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I also have the Steelworxx Looker 02 with permanent tube and I have had no difficulty at all with the tube. I have worn the cage continuously for up to 5 days and for up to 10 days when taking it off overnight. The only issue I have had is with my foreskin getting trapped in the cage and fluid building up so that it puffs up and after a while I have to stop wearing the cage. Maybe I need it removed, but I'm still experimenting with positioning it to avoid this. Aside from this I recommend this cage.

8. Cutey Jessy

Cutey Jessy New member

UK Manchester
    Local Time:
    Wow lots of replies. Thanks everyone for getting back to me. It has arrived today, I am going to try it this evening after work. I am definitely going to be taking it very slow.
    Thanks again everyone

9. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active member

Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    Good luck.

Cleaning interval should be selected based on the material of the tube. If the insert is stainless steel, titanium, or a reasonably good metal, then you can potentially get away with longer cleaning periods.

For a silicone insert, I would suggest cleaning more frequently.

If you end up with a silicone insert that's 'size it yourself', make sure you don't cut it too long. If it goes too far past the base of your penis when inserted, it can be rather painful during nocturnal erections. It can also block your bulbourethral glands (Cowper's glands) and back them up, which... Uh... For me at least, made me insanely horny. I don't care/enjoyed the painful nocturnal erections, that part was fine, the external pinching and extruding out the end of the device was the part that got me to stop using it.

And finally, at the first hint of an infection, remove everything, and if you have a temp over like 103°F, go straight to the ER.

10. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    Hi there, I bought my looker 2 all the way back in 2013.

To be honest the urethral tube on this can be left in indefinitely being that it is made of titanium. I have never had any problem with it other than the innards of the tube can get clogged with crystalized urine over some weeks, easy to clean with a bit of wire, even without taking it off if you make the length of the wire such it is exactly the right length.

After playing with tetherspouts with the looker 2 I recently ended up getting a Steelheart 2 from steelworx but had him make a M6 thread in the front of it as well. That worked really well with the tetherspout, but now I have found a even better solution.

I cut the titanium urethral insert down to be the about 3 cm and threaded it, it has to be placed inside your penis BEFORE you put the cage on. While it IS possible to pull your cock off the bulb and out, its impossible to get it back on because its inside the steelheart 2. In fact even with the key you cant put it in while its attached to the front of the cage. The looker 2 you probably could but i really prefer to be fully enclosed.

sis_nikki likes this.
  11. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi, I have a source for titanium spouts and retainers in Germany.
    Schrauben.png
    The are threaded but have no hex base. For better stability and smoother surface I decided to have a 3.7 mm bore.

sis_nikki and handsolo like this.
  12. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Impressive. Generally, what are the costs and capabilities for customization?

13. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    Spout 45€ Retainer 35€.
    I sent a drawing, received a test device gave the go. 10 days later I installed the set.
    If you need anything special, just ask.

Just have a look what he is doing at skintech.de

handsolo likes this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the link.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice