FInally locked up - Looker 01 Arrives ...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ms Tinks wand, Oct 10, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Hi Mistresses, Masters and fellow slaves, sissies and cucks,

After waiting for what seems like forever, after the disappointment of my cage arrive, only to find i is too big and having to send it back, after the agony of the wait because it was sent back ground rather than air, my Looker 01 has arrived back and it is perfect! I have had it on for 30 hours and it is as comfortable as a nice pair of socks. My Mistress has my little cock locked up, and the pleasure of seeing it stretch and strain against the metal bars.

It is so much better than the other devices I have owned. The metal bars means I can clean myself while locked, it is large enough not to cut into me, the probe goes over an inch past the cock ring, which means any form of pull out is impossible. Short of going full metal, I cant think of a better device, custom made, work with an uncut slave and secure.

The only question I have now is whether my Mistress will take a lover or have me fucked for her amusement ...

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    Awesome stuff! I'll bet you're glad you persisted with it, as I know how big the initial disappointment can be when it isn't perfect.

Please keep us all updated on how you go with longer term wear and the urethral insert.

3. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    Congradulations with your new device I'm glad it worked out for you in the end. The way you explain your little cock locked up and straining against the bars sounds very exciting to me! You must be verry happy well keep us updated.

4. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    Thanks. I have had it on for a couple of nights, had a night off,and back on. It feels good, though the tight jeans I had on today held the cage in a slightly painful position 8-(

I will have to get some photos posted

5. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    Hi Richard
    I couldn't agree more about how good the Looker is.

I had been using the CB6K for about 10 months and was becoming less and less happy with it - bulky and too big,and the clunking padlock. Not to mention the odd breakage - easily replaced thanks to Millers.

However, after a few months of "encouragement" from my Mistress i ordered our own version of the Looker and after a week it is without doubt superb. The one i have has a removable plug to allow for rest from plugging but not from being locked.

The belt ion itself is so much more compact in comparison and no padlock as such - so it is just there as part of me. No obvious means of escape.

And the plug is no problem - i was allowed a little time to try it out on my own and it went in so easily once past the meatus. Frighteningly easy how it just slipped into place - and held me for Her.

This week we have been extending the use and have easily gone through the 12 hour barrier and i am now half way in a 48 hour lockup - at least.

It is so good knowing that i am held tight for my Mistress both outside the penis and inside.

As you say there are odd moments when you are reminded of Your Mistress's presence which is nice. Nothing sore just a feeling as you walk.

All in all, i am so glad and grateful that i now have that feeling of submission and my Mistress's domination of me both outside and in.

carrie

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    It's nice that you are aware of your mistresses presence inside you now and then without suffering undue discomfort.

7. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    Life has really changed now that we have a real lock. I'm under control so much now, with only a day off a week for soccer. I still get a thrill everytime I go to the toilet (sitting down of course) and I reveal the shiny metal cage when dropping my panties. The only issue is that most of panties, sexy little Gs, don't fit anymore.

8. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    When you are ”one with” Looker 01 – take a look at Looker 02 and think about to order a smaller one outside and bigger inside… i have done so and are very satisfied…
    See also my review about Looker 02 and photo in my gallery.
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5303-looker-02-new-cb-with-penisplug-from-steelworxx/

Good "lock up" with Looker

Attached Files:

9. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    My old CB3000 finall broke down a couple of months back and I ordered a CB6000S. Though I like the size of the CB6000S, I also have problems that the it cuts my penis open when I wear it for a couple of days in a row (had to send it back today as warranty since it has a few rough edges inside I noticed). So now I'm been looking for an alternative, and ended up with the Looker series as well.

I was wondering if it's possible to ejaculate wearing the Looker (01 or 02) as you are when wearing the CB3000 or CB6000S. Though with the CB6000S it's already harder for me to ejaculate, I did have a couple by accident (after being very stimulated by my wife...).

I'm also wondering about the plug, but reading these forums, I guess that the plug is very save after you get used to one - already ordered a single plug to get used to it before I have the guts (and money) to get myself a Looker ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice