Question for you subs if you have cage off...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Max, Aug 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    my cage comes off evry nite cos i got another cage for nitetime but it not off very long cos the ring is the same for both ones. but as well i am allow to have the cage off when we go out to some places but then i am tucked so it dont really make no difrence to me really.

Mistress Max likes this.
  2. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    WOW, as you know sub was PA ed 5 weeks ago, how do you know when it is healed and ready for stretching and how do you do this?
    We have looked at so much info but everything says completely different things.
    We would like to know when to take the first ring out and use the next size?

Mistress Max.

3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    Yes it makes a difference although it takes a while for me to kick in.

It used to be more than it is now, although I have been locked 27/7 for most of this year (let out for sex about 1-2 weeks and I always get to cum).

If I am left unlocked I feel like i am still wearing it for 2 or three days.

And I feel less submissive, but I don't turn into a master either. Usually my predominate feeling is a need to be locked up again and I feel more valued when I am locked up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice