Holy Trainers V4 for sale (nub and nano)

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Chili-boy, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    #1 Chili-boy, Aug 31, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
    Hi I am selling some of the collection in order to fund another cage. I have four sets of genuine Holytrainer V4 in baby pink. I am selling a nub and a nano with 40 and 45mm rings. The nub was worn once as my wife hated it and wanted me in a steel cage. The nano was worn for about a month but not been on in over. year. Cleaned and sterilised, these are retailing at $165 each. I am looking for $150 for the pair plus postage.

I am based in the UK but travelling to US next week for work so if any USA people want to save a lot of month on shipping from Europe then let me know. For any UK people,. wee have to pay $50+ to import this into the country so these in reality are over $210 each.

Grab a bargain

Attached Files:

2. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    Nub is sold but nano still available, I also have small and std size if interested? thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice