Another MM JB review thread

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by LockedScott, Sep 2, 2022.

1. LockedScott

LockedScott Active member

Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    Wanted to share this for those on the fence. I’ll add to it as I live with things for a while.
    My JB just arrived about an hour ago. I washed it (and myself…had just finished working in the yard) off put the base ring on. It was easier to get on than the ring I ordered from. Maybe the oval shape helped. I’m a penis, sack, ball, more sack, ball person. The ball, ball, penis process doesn’t work for me. I may find that to be a problem over time, but so far so good.
    The cage went on amazingly easy with some lotion. Previous cages were too wide and too long (I’m sure a common problem). I can already tell that I’m going to like the JB’s layout. My previous devices had “ribs” that were perpendicular to my penis. As I grew and shrunk, I would get stuck on these and my “meat” would stick out behind those. I don’t see that happening now.
    My initial thought is that it could be 1/4 to 1/2 shorter, but will wait and see.
    I love the security screw…the fact that the lock doesn’t have any sharp edges nor does it allow for any noise/movement is great.

Well done. Have a great weekend Mature Metal family.

2. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    what size did you get vs. how does it compare to what you measured? Just curious as I see this device in my future and trying to learn a bit from others

3. LockedScott

Local Time:
    It might be most beneficial for me to live with things for a day or two or three and share what I think are pics of my normal state….based on the measurement instructions I took. Fair?

4. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    it's all good, not asking you to share pics, was just curious on dimensions that's all, no worries and best of luck on your new purchase!

5. LockedScott

Local Time:
    I took the weekend off for "approved penis usage with my girlfriend. I am a little sore from excessive use :) . This morning I put my cage back on this morning (about six hours ago) and had some initial burning....I noticed that my balls were tight in the gap. I kept it on and ran some errands. Now I notice my balls are much looser and I'm a lot more comfortable.
    I'll take this feeling all day long. Will report back.

MtnViper likes this.
  6. LockedScott

Local Time:
    A few days in....it's still great. It seems like hard-ons and morning wood are much better controlled. I don't get the pulling on my balls, instead there is just pressure on my whole dick as it grows the little bit it can in the cage.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  7. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    So glad you are pleased :)

8. LockedScott

Local Time:
    #8 LockedScott, Sep 12, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
    In my week or so having my Jailbird (and even while waiting for it to arrive) I've wondered if it needed to be a little shorter.
    I went with the measurement recommendations and think I'm pretty close. There is usually a little gap at the tip.
    My penis had a hard weekend....a lot of PIV followed by a 100 mile bike ride.
    This morning I put a lot of Aquaphor on and then put my Jailbird on. I've noticed that the tip of my penis is all the way at the end of the cage. I think my penis without lube just gets hung up on the little bit of friction that the cage provides....that I can't overcome to get to the end.
    Makes me wonder if I need to shorten my cage or not.

CuriousRK likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice