Showing submission / devotion to my wife

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Jul 31, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Hi everybody,

I like to tell you about yesterday evening. It was another big step in our FLR for me.

My wife invited 2 new vanila couples to her house in the evening. In the morning my wife informed me, that she does not have the intention to humiliate me without a reason but she wants me to openly show our defined role-models and does not want to play something in front of them which is not representing our normal life. She even informed the other couples that we live in an flr and explained a bit of it without the sexual aspects.

Things started to make me nervous when my wife layed out my outfit for the evening. After my wife put me in bra and panties she took me by the hand and searched for a dress for me in our closet.
    She picked out a white / rose flowered babydoll midi dress, super soft, smocked, stretchy bodice and puff sleeves. I was shocked. I usualy accepted her rule that she wants me mostly in dresses / skirts at home. I even worn this explicit female items in front of her clothest girlfriends when they visit us but I never worn a dress in front of an other man, especially strangers.

When she let me step in the dress, Itold her that I feel extremely uncomfortable and ashamed. I was afraid of the reactions of our guests and asked her if she can‘t choose something not sonextremly feminine for me for the evening.

She asked me to follow her to her bed and gave me the chance to discuss with her. She took my hand and told me she can not force me to wear the dress but that it would make her proud. Proud because I am not longer would hide her choosen lifestyle for us inside her house in front of new guests. Proud because she is sure that both other men would not stand such humiliation for there girlfriends. Proud because she new that I would do a huge step to show an part of our flr lifestyle to others. She gave me kisses on my head and put my hands on her heart. She told me that even for her it is exciting because in an flr I should always keep in mind that I show the results of her education on me. In the end she told me that she lets me choose but that she would be happy when I show this big step of acceptence of the flr lifestyle and this extreme form of submission and devotion to her.

I was tremble on my whole body and asked her if she can support me. She told me that she would always support me. I finaly accepted. She choose balerinas for me and a pearl necklace.

I than went down to prepare everything for the evening, cooked the meal, set the table so that my wife could relax and get ready. She finally came down, wearing a nice dark blouse and a black skinny jeans. It was an outfit which I hoped she would choose for me.

Once again she hold my hands and explained me that I do not wear the dress because anybody should think I am a female. I do not wear the dress because she finds it sexy to see a man in a dress. She made clear that I wear the dress to show her and our guests my devotion and submission. I make a statement in showing that I am gave up my toxic masculinity and that in our (her) house, the woman wears the pants.

Then the doorbell rang and my wife told me in a soft but also clear voice „let‘s go“…

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    Yeah, I dunno.

Good luck.

Lckdnpnk, KMW’s and JaySaysYes like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    Hope it went well for you

King Hippo likes this.
  4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Do you mean your wife intended to give an introduction of a flr being practised in your marriage..to the other 2 couples..? I dont deny feminisation being part and parcel of flr.. but it is not the only and main idea.. ok, but that is your house rules and she is just being open and truthful.
    I dread to imagine me being in your place if my wife were to invite friends over for a short briefing on her type of flr.. i would be nude with only the cage on. Damned men at the mercies of their wives.

5. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    You have always been very open here sharing your FLR and your feminization. I do hope that your evening went well for all involved.

I also hope and assume that your wife gave your guests some advance notice that you’d be there presenting feminine. It could make for an awkward evening for them if they were surprised.

Jail Bird likes this.
  6. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Sounds cruel.

Narciso likes this.
  7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    i hope all went well with this evening. You and wife seem set on this lifestyle and she has definite ideas of how she sees it working. i understand her preference that you both not hide it, as it is not something horrible or wrong. There may have been some initial shock, but if the couples understand she is head of household and you both accept a FLR then seeing you in a supporting role should have been easier to accept.

8. lockedfascination

Local Time:
  9. SlaveCuck BR

SlaveCuck BR A cuck with small penis

Caxias do Sul/Brazil
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    I'm curious what happened. Following...

10. Laindon

Laindon Member

South East England (UK)
    Local Time:
    It's a real shame that anyone can't wear anything that others find outrageous. I know I would be embarrassed in the situation our friend was put in but what a breakthrough. In these times when we're all meant to be free and not placed into boxes, given the opportunity, without the toxic snide comments, I'd be up for a lot of 'dressing opportunities'. I hope your friends were understanding, after their initial shock!

11. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    How did it go ?

Eric Ny likes this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hope it all went well!

13. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    Lucky man. I try to show my submissiveness in public.

14. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    I am a 64 year old man with 16” arms. I love to carry her purse when we are out shopping. I strap it over my shoulder and am proud to do so. No negative comments so far.

15. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    Clothes, gender, and Status are intertwined in complex ways that mean different things to different people. I identify as genderqueen and wearing clothes traditionally associated with female gender is, for me, an outward expression of my inward gender non-conformity. for you it's clearly something. Just saying there are many different ways to think about this, not all of which have outwardly to do with submission or kink. You doing this because your wife told you to is submission. How your friends see why you do it depends on how you (or she) presents it to them. and whether it's humiliation or not depends on how you relate to it.

Just thoughts on non-conforming gender presentation - a subject I like a lot.

16. Ed Babywood

Ed Babywood Member

IT
    Paramus NJ
    Local Time:
    Your wife sounds like a manipulative bitch to me. She says she doesn't want to humiliate you. But that is what she has done. There are many ways to show who is in charge without resorting to something so obvious.

17. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Isnt that a goddess role..? Subjecting her subjects to humiliation and shame dominantly..? She has brilliant ways to keep him on his toes and for her amusement.. a subject better be man enough to take it or leave it..

18. Lckdnpnk

Lckdnpnk Long term member

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    I don’t mind saying that I don’t get this one…

nsrchof likes this.
  19. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    @Andy88 : for my wife it was important to show our guests the way we live. She is not willed to hide something in her house which is the normal way of life she choosed for us. She is ok with questions about our „sex-live“ in context with our flr but would not tell anybody from her side, just to make sure no one is ashamed or uncomfortable afterwards. This is for example a reason why they did not see me chastity device / the caged penis but see me in a dress which is casual clothes my wife expects me to wear at home.

@BarbCD : yes she informed the other woman of the couples in front that one of the visible aspects of our flr are that I am always and the only one who serves and that I am not allowed typically „male related stuff“ incl. clothing…

@Unremarkable Jamie : your words are very wise. If you are a man that liked dressing as a woman or wants to be a woman and doesn’t want to hide this aspect it is absolutely not a big deal nowadays. Your self-confidence and charisma is totaly different than as it is in my case. I never felt like a woman, neither I had anything to do with female clothing or habbits. When my wife set this as an pre condition to our flr, it was a shock for me, even if she slowly led me towards the point we are now. Don‘t get me wrong. Female clothing would errect me because of the soft fabric and the humiliation it brings with it and my wife knows it well and this is one of the reasons for her chastity regime. Also it could be very comfortable - everyone who was wearing leggings or a summer dress before knows what I am talking about. But: even after years without male clothes anymore, it‘s not something normal for me and probably would never be. Even when seh lets me outside the house in a jeans, it is always a mom-jeans, skinny-jeans, high-waistet or a soft pullover and white sneakers, of course some fashion addicted girls notice but most of the people did not, because it is not so obvious. But if you feel the straps of your bra and the soft panties around your cage under this clothes, you think that everybody is permanently watching on you, even if it is not the case…and you don‘t feel very confident…

@Ed Babywood : My wife is manipulative, yes it is obvious. But please don‘t call her a bitch. It is my wife and I love her even if it‘s surely tough to be her partner because of her views and expectations. And I knew that she loves me even so strong like I love her. She is strict and I must earn her intimacy (no piv of course for me) but I feel love in every kiss I receive from her…

…so how the evening went on:

we went together to the door, holding hands. My heart pounded. My wife recognized that I hestitated to open the door. She looked me in the eyes and said „just relax, you are looking beautiful, just accept your situation as always. They will like you after the initial moments“. My wife opened the door, the ladys both directly hugged me and gave me a goog feeling. I think woman often have a good feeling for situations and they saw that I was struggling with my situation and wanted to help me feel at least a bit normal. Even the guys were polite, didn‘t make any bad comment and gave me both their hands.

The sat down, my wife on top of the table as always and I asked every one what they would like to drink. When I came back, my wife told me to stand next to her chair. I felt uncomfortable beeing so presented, cause know all eyes were definitely on me. My wife introduced me to everybody and told them somethings about me like I am a stay-at-home-„husband“, my age, how long we are together, that I took her family name and that everybody could think of who wears the pants in this relationship. She said it with a laughing voice and looked me in the eyes, I could see how proud she was. Her hand plaid on my hips. My face was bright red, even the other guys didn’t know directly how to react and how to look at in this situation. They all told me again that they are happy to be here and meet me, after my wife always spoke in good words about me to them before…

My wife told me to bend down a bit and gave me a kiss on my cheek and whispered me to go to the kitchen now. A lady asked me if she could help me, but my wife told her „no, it‘s my husbands job and his part of the house“ and laughed. If my wife were not a feminist woman, you sometimes could think she is a macho…

when i was ready with the meal, I served it and my wife offered me the first time to have a seat. We ate together, talked togehter like usual couples. One of the ladys often looked at me and smiled friendly, I think that she tried to help me feel good. Even my wife stroked my knee often under the table. When everyone finished I cleaned up, refilled the drinks, made coffee…my wife entertained our guests and made sure that nobody helped me, even if they all asked again.

About 1 o‘clock they all leaved. Everyone enjoyed the evening. Our FLR was not a big topic, in the conversations but I am sure after this evening they all knew a lot about it. When the door closed after them, my wife told me that she awaits me in 2 Minutes in the living room. When I entered, she sat there without her jeans, only in her blouse and panties. Without saying a word the spread her legs, showed to one of her feed and her other hand went in her panties. I knew what to do and while she tenderly caressed herself and I kissed her heels, she gave me feedback for the evening.

Sometimes I think about how nice it would be just to sit there like a „normal“ couple, without this big power imbalance in our relationship. But when I look up to her, smell her, see her beautiful legs, her sweet panties and the power in her eyes, than I knew how happy I could be to be on the side of this woman. I take the humiliation for her, I live in the framework she gives me, just to make her happy, proud and be loved by this gorgeous woman.

20. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    @Andrea_NL Thank you for letting us all know how your evening went. I think we are all relieved to know it went well and that you and your wife are happy.

21. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    You kill me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice