More Hot Things Your Keyholder said.....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Jan 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Last week, the wife took my cage off and my penis immediately sprung to life. As she stroked me, she remarked "You're so big and hard". The Mrs quickly corrected herself by saying "Well, you're hard, but not big. You are fun size".
    I asked what she meant by fun size.
    She said, "It means, it's small.

2. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    I work nights and typically get to bed around 6am. This morning, being my day off, I would usually sleep until around 2 or so, but planned on being up around noon to get ready for a Father's Day cookout and party. I was abruptly woken about 8 with my wife sitting on my face. I didn't say a word and got right to work. After she came, we laid in bed chatting a bit and she says "You know why I woke you so early?" I said "Because we need to get ready for the cookout?" She said "No, because I enjoy you eating my pussy. But yeah, get up, you got shit to do."

3. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    My KH wanted PIV this morning, but did not allow me to cum: so, I put numbing cream in a condom and suited up. After she was satiated some 15 minutes later, I was, big surprise, incredibly frustrated. I knew I couldn't cum, but craved more stimulation. "Can I use your wand? 'No." 'Can I use my hand?" 'No -- I'm done, and so are you."

4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Random back story: I’d been granted an hour for grooming. Forgot to set a timer and the hair removal cream caused burns. Majority of which in all the places where the cage normally sits. Note to self, no more hair removal cream. After trying to rewear my cage during the afternoon and being in a lot of pain my wife let me have the key so that I could put some “ice water on my poorly”.

After cooling the area and leaving the cage off for a few hours I replaced it, I genuinely did not trust myself.
    After seeing that I had replaced my cage, my wife:

“Why have you put that back on? You know I wouldn’t have let you leave it off… but now you’ve taken away my opportunity to tell you to put it back on!!”

I don’t know if that was hot or confusing. Either way it was one of, along with 15 other reasons, she came up with to use her cane.

Good times.

5. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    This morning my Wife woke me up in her bed and then sat at her dressing table doing her makeup.

It took me a few moments to fully awaken.

I threw her covers back, exposing myself, naked except for her cage. I saw her looking at me in her mirror. "I guess this thing is retired from your pussy these days," I wistfully said. She nodded and said yes. I said, "At this point its not going to be used for your pleasure and it's only value to you is as a form of control." She stared at me in the mirror.

"Yes, that's true."

6. slave_m

slave_m Long term member

slave
    Santiago - Chile
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    Maybe tomorrow... maybe !!!

JaySaysYes likes this.
  7. Subster

Subster New member

Local Time:
    Last week she said, "I love my tiny useless locked cocklet".

Then, "who cums?"
    "You do, my love. I'm very squished now!"
    "I love you being squished. Even me reminding you that you don't cum makes you squished".

8. Subster

Subster New member

Local Time:
    So I'm four weeks locked without a break and just three weeks without a ruin. Last night she held my throbbing locked cock for about a minute or two and said, "there, that's a nice treat. That's a 'pretend wank' and you'll get these sometimes. It's important for you to agree that whinging about not cumming is unacceptable." Then she waited for twenty seconds whilst I wrestled with myself because I'm very desperate. "What's your response subby hubby?"
    "I agree, it's wrong to complain about not cumming".
    "Very good".

9. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Well, actually she didn’t say anything at all.

This morning, I was awakened by a naked woman sliding up my body. It has been hot and the A/C broke, so I didn’t have the sheet pulled up. I could feel her erect nipples sliding across my legs. When she reached my cage, she began tweaking my nipples and darting her tongue in and out of the cage bars. She then slid down and alternated sucking on my balls. After a good suck, she moved up to my nipples and began sucking, biting, and pinching them. She finished with a sloppy, deep, sexy kiss. By this afternoon, I am still a leaking twitching mess. She never acted this way when she was vanilla.

10. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    CHASTITY #6 Dare: My roommate locked me in the chastity cage she chooses but no panties. She had me dress like a slut in a mini skirt, a white blouse tied at my waist, thigh high stockings and heels. Then she dropped me off in the parking lot of ABS with the glory holes and gave me 2 hours’ worth of booth tokens a popper to sniff and nothing else.

Then she said, "You can either I can walk the 7 miles home or somehow entice someone to give you a ride home. Oh, and you may have to swallow more than your pride."

Caged4Sazz and alfred like this.
  11. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    Quite fake and makes no sense

12. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Oh wow. She did it again. Hearing the “pop” as she releases each testicle from her wet, warm mouth. No words are necessary.

13. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    Today was both our last days of work before a week off. She said "It's vacation week! You know what that means?" I said "Oh! You're going to let me out and play for a week?" She replied "That's hilarious! No, that means you have an entire week to get used to your new ball stretcher before you go back to work."

Caged4Sazz, ugams and Xileh like this.
  14. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    We're using the dice game to determine my next release date. Yesterday was my latest release and she told me over dinner she was going to "uncork" me after we ate. But she quickly added "But we're not going to roll the dice again until tomorrow". Last night was a whole lot of fun but now the suspense is killing me!!!

IB-Chaste likes this.
  15. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    We’re going away for a 4 day weekend to celebrate our 31st anniversary this weekend. I’ve been denied orgasm since July 8, it’ll be somewhere between 50-52 days before I’m allowed to cum, my longest denial yet. And my beautiful Wife texts me from work today……
    “Part of me wants to keep you locked till the last hour we are away!”

I know she’s joking, but there is some seriousness to her about wanting to keep me in this obedient, agreeable state too.
    Could be a very frustrating trip!

ugams and asastype like this.
  16. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    Cleaning up today and she said. “How old are those condoms in the drawer. When do they expire?”
    2024 I said.
    “Throw them out - they will expire long before you are coming out again- where is the wand? “

17. Corryvrecken

Corryvrecken Member

united States
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    I've been wanting to lock up for awhile now and have been dropping not so subtle hints to that point. Well, my wife was cooking a pavlova yesterday and wanted me to help to show me how easy it is. I was headed to the shower so I chose not to. After some back and forth where I had to assert that I was going to shower instead of help, she quipped "I could kick myself right now, you've told me over and over to lock you up and demand you help me and I didn't listen!". Shortly after my shower she was going to take a nap and in passing softly demanded that I lock up before she was awake. Let's see how long this one lasts.

18. Davidb

Davidb New member

Local Time:
    My very vanilla wife…I mentioned it’s been almost 2 weeks. She said I’ve read things about it being a month or more. Oh boy!

bondinchas likes this.
  19. Welsh boy

Welsh boy Member

Farmer
    Wales UK
    Local Time:
    I’ve been locked for 8 days now, last night in bed, whilst I was just dozing off, my wife started playing with my cage and balls. She was obviously awake! That was the first time she’d done that, which really got me going! I then returned the favour and played with her. Next thing, she grabs her wand and brings herself to a massive orgasm, and then starts using it on my cage. That felt good, and could feel myself coming so told her. She immediately stops, puts the wand away and says “you’re not coming tonight”. She then rolls over and falls asleep. I’ve never felt so horny, frustrated and happy at the same time.

20. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    Goddess is very creative but 2 weeks ago W/we were getting ready to go to a party for someone Goddess works with when She said what could be the hottest thing yet. While W/we were getting dressed Goddess held up the anklet She usually wears the key on and said that 3 people who will be at the party know i am locked in chastity and am wearing a thong, garter belt and stockings and that 1 person has the key. She did not say who or even what gender the person was. It was my job to figure out who and get the key back.

P.S. - it was Goddess’s best friend who has seen me in chastity and dressed as a sissy several times so it wasn’t too embarrassing. What was bad is that Goddess’s friend wore the key around her neck. i never found out if anyone asked her about it and what she said.

asastype likes this.
  21. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    It's 107 days into what was 90-120 days continuous lock. This morning she said she doesn't think I have accepted it yet, so now she wants to do 6 months - new release date is November 16th.

I hope she is just teasing me.

Lakeman and bondinchas like this.
  22. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like she has found the game she likes to play. The more you want it, the higher the chances that she'll keep pushing the date... If you're lucky.

23. Permenently Caged

Permenently Caged Long term member

Local Time:
    So? You work...Where?

24. Permenently Caged

Permenently Caged Long term member

Local Time:
    No you don't!

25. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    At this moment in time I do!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice