Maybe it's the beginning of a new journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Locked_Math, Aug 18, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Locked_Math

Locked_Math Member

France
    Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    Last night was a big step for my wife and I. I was locked since 23 days without any sorts of release. It's a new record for us.
    After a massage she asked me an orgasm and told me if i doing great I will have a reward. So I tried to do my best and lick her with all my heart and my lust.
    After she came she ask me to put me on back and gave me the key. She told me "Open it", my heart was racing and i was free but my dick was soft and her touch too much for me too handle. I thank i'll come just with light touch and totally soft. But after few minutes I could get hard and she wants PIV. She take the lube and start to stroke me for being ready. I asked her to slowdown because I was already close, she looked at me disapointed and tell me "if you are already close it's not woth it" and she speed up her handjob. I came in maybe 20 seconds with an amanzing orgasm and a ton of cum on my chest and belly. She told me "go to clean your penis and do it well because i don't know when you can do it without your cage".
    After the shower the asked me to lock back and gave her keys. I was already hard again in my cage.

It was so exciting and mindblowind, but i feel bad because i can't give her the sex she wants after being unlocked. I can't perform after so much times locked and come so quick. I don't know if she likes that, because i know she enjoy PIV and if she locked me like that (tbh on my ask and encouragement) I don't know if she will like being my keyholder?

But for me it was such a great moment, i liked it so much and much more with the little humiliation about my performance.

Lali's slave boy likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    Good luck on your journey! And thanks for sharing.

3. Locked_Math

Locked_Math Member

France
    Local Time:
    It was my birthday yesterday, it was a beautiful day.
    My wife cooked a nice meal with my favorite dishes and we received my family. She spoiled me with a nice gift but last night I was a little frustrated. Last Wednesday she had temporarily released me from the cage for a cuddly moment and I ejaculated too early to have a penetration. Since my birthday was 3 days later I thought I could make love to her that day, but we didn't have any sexual interaction at all.
    On the one hand I am happy because we are starting with chastity and I feel that she is taking her marks by prioritizing her desires and I find that very good, but on the other hand I am a little sad that for my birthday I had no sexual interaction with my wife. I don't know what to think about it. My emotions are mixed.

4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    Your need continuous locking of the penis.. she needs no sex from you anymore since you are a fast shooter and further engagement in piv sex will only frustrate her further and vanish off whichever remaining pride of you as a man… however, not all is lost as she still compensate your lack of manliness by pretending you can shoot your load albeit via the handjob..

Well.. you still get your nice dinners on your birthdays.. cuddling session.. so no playing with yourself anymore until you replenish some energy or stamina for your next fuck.. wish you the best..embrace the new you.

Locked_Math likes this.
  5. Locked_Math

Locked_Math Member

France
    Local Time:
    Thank you, but it's seems more i spend time in chastity and more i cum faster. There is no way for me to last longer during PIV. I don't know what to think about that...
    How do you manage that ?

6. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    Members here have suggested numbing chemicals on the penis prior to wearing of condom.. i havent tried that on mine as i am aversive to chemicals laid onto the penis which is already limping as time progresses… eventually the tongue will replace the penis in chastity.. and some dildos if she has derived pleasure from those..
    Anxiety kicking in during piv sex is erotic for me.. i feel im a teeenager again with performance expectation and eagerness to please a more sexually demanding and experienced partner…

7. Locked_Math

Locked_Math Member

France
    Local Time:
    This afternoon she texted me she wants sexy time tonight, so to not disappoint her again I asked her if I had to empty myself before with our vibrator. She answered me "No! Forbidden to make you come !

So she knows i will come very quickly and she doesn't want to cure that, so maybe I will stay pussy free for a long time!

8. Locked_Math

Locked_Math Member

France
    Local Time:
    Update from yesterday night : We have took our shower together and she brought our magic wand into the shower.
    After we were clean she ask me to make her cum by holding the wand on her clit, so i made her come like that while we were kissing each other.
    After that she took the wand and she put it on my cage for teasing me. After 2 or 3 minutes I was on the edge and I asked her if i can come and she just answered NO. She stopped the wand, I kissed her passionatly and the only thing I was able to do was saying "I love you" with a stupid smile on my face.
    So I think I was still pussy free and in addition denied.

Lali's slave boy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice