CB-6000 Belt

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by montreal_cuck, Oct 3, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. montreal_cuck

montreal_cuck Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Hey All!

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?/gallery/album/18504/1542-cb-6000-belt/

I'm pretty lucky that the CB-6000 with KSD-G3 is pretty darn secure for me, I know MANY people have problems with security with these devices so I definitely count my blessings.

That being said, I don't like the KSD-G3, even modified - as it constricts blood flow, and makes things a lot less comfortable for me - but we sacrifice comfort for security. I decided to try and make a belt, and I'm quite surprised with the ease/cost of the thing - and I am happy to report that I no longer have to wear the KSD-G3 because this belt kills all pullout problems for me.

I went to Home Depot and got this wire - it is coated in clear plastic, which you can't really notice in the pictures - but the wire is very smooth and not abrasive at all. It connects very simply to the device - and the only drawback is where it connects can pinch a little bit sometimes - but it really isn't a big deal at all, at least for me.

When put on, tightly - it pulls the whole device in to the point where I cannot even slip my pinky finger in through the top, effectively nulling any possibility of pullout. The only small drawback here is - because it is attached to the top of the device, and is tight - it effectively pulls the device "up" - however I have been wearing only panties for years now, and when I put my panties on it pulled it back down keeping it discrete under clothing, so you'll definitely need tight underwear/panties, otherwise there is definitely more of a bulge when wearing clothing.

I've been wearing the belt for 6 days now, and have been very comfortable, standing, lying down, walking long distances etc. there is no skin problems or irritation to speak of - again the only slight annoyance is a little tiny bit of pinching now and again where the belt connects to the device - but it's really no big deal at all.

The whole thing cost me about 10$ and I bought an excess of wire, so I can actually make another, and an excess of the connector thingies that make the loops in the wire - so you can probably do it for like 5$ easily. Took me about 10 minutes to make, including measuring.

Hoping this helps some other people that have had security issues with the CB-X000 line of products - I find it the most comfortable and visually appealing ball-trapper device, and I and wife personally don't like the look/idea of full steel belts - so this is a perfect option for security, and comfort for us - so we are ecstatic about this :)

Please don't be shy to let me know if you need any help, or if you have improvements, please let us know! I will post a few pictures of myself wearing the device soon as well.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Very nice! I didn't know there was coated wire like that available. I had always assumed I'd have to buy wire, and something like fish-tank hose to coat it myself. This is awesome. Thanks so much for posting!

mikecb

3. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    im liking that...thanks monty that looks like something even i could make!!

4. montreal_cuck

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm really not a handy-man at all, and it took me like 10 minutes to make :) Home depot had it it multiple sizes, I didn't want it any thinner as that might cut into me - but this one seems like just the perfect size. I was quite surprised to see this type of wire coated as well, I went in looking for a thin chain, but I imagine this is far more comfortable.

The only metal part is the little things that create the loop (you run the wire through then hammer it down to tighten on the wire, creating the loop) - Might cause some skin irritation in some people, or rust maybe? I'm not sure - so far so good and I'll monitor it...I'm sure I could apply some varnish or some kind of coating to it, so the metal isn't exposed, but either way so far so good! Will see what happens after a month or so in the whole device :)

5. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    Looks like an easy fix. I've used this type of wire many times, and even a very thin version for shark fishing leaders. Don't know why I never put 2 and 2 together! LOL! You might think about going back to the Depot and getting a piece of shrink wrap to go over the crimp connector. You can find it in the electrical department. Basically it's just a piece of black plastic tube that fits over the wire and then you heat it and it shrinks to fit. Would make the connection smoother and probably more comfy. I'm headed out to the shop to give this a try right now. Thanks for the idea!

6. montreal_cuck

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good idea on the shrink wrap! Will definitely give it a go :)

Let us know how yours turns out!!

7. Anne-Lore

Anne-Lore Sissy Apprentice

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    Nice tip. Actually I made the same thing with black shoelaces. Mine may be more comfortable but yours is more secure, that's sure :) For the pull-up problem I have some thoughts:
    (*) During the day I wear panties and they push the device back down. If it's not enough, I add a tight boxer too which solves the problem.
    (*) During the night, night-time erections can really pull up the device, tearing the balls off. For me it's unacceptable (a good sissy girl should be flat all the time :)), so here is what I do. I bind a shoelace to the "belt" behind, pull it forward through the A-ring, then bring it back and tie it to the belt. You have two options: (1) You pull the string between your butt cheeks. It will feel like a string panties. Or (2) You keep the string at your hips. This way you will need two shoelaces and they will form a "V". Actually, for pulling the device down, I prefer using nylon (I cut the two legs of a pantyhose) since it's elastic and more comfortable.

8. pet4MistE

pet4MistE Mistress E's sissy

Local Time:
    Thanks for the idea! Made one of these last night...very comfy...just gotta figure out a good way to get myself pulled back down...i like the way it keeps the device secure to me....i have a problem most of the time with the cage turning left and right and this is definitely the solution! Slept in it last and was not woke up at all from any discomfort...however when I'm active with it in place it did pinch me a few times...anyway thanks again...please share all ideas like this!

9. montreal_cuck

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Very happy it worked out for you! I'm thinking of adding a little bit of cloth material the loops where it pinches sometimes for me...is that where it's pinching you?

10. pet4MistE

Local Time:
    Yes it does pinch me some but I learned that if I make another I'm going to put heat shrink over the looped ends....i used heat shrink over the clasp parts...also I used coated wire instead of bare wire...

11. pet4MistE

Local Time:
    also it would probably help to make the loops as small as possible so they were tight to the posts and didn't move much

12. montreal_cuck

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I tried to make them as small as possible but because of how the clamps which create the loop work, I couldn't bend it enough to make them smaller...hard to explain hehe

13. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    Made my cable yesterday. Made the loops as small as the crimps/cable diameter would allow. Then used shrink tube over the connections. Very comfy and secure. Showed it to my Wife when she got home and she really liked it. In fact, told me that I would be sleeping in it last night. We both like the look of it, and I especially like the security of it. The only drawback (as mentioned) is the way it makes the cage stick out more. But I'll just have to get used to that. In a way, I kind of like it that way... everything is very much trapped, yet sort of "on display" at the same time. Oh, and no pinching at all for me. Very comfortable. It is a bit difficult to sit and pee though... darn thing just points up too much! LOL! But overall, I'm very satisfied with the addition. Makes the plastic CB feel more like a real belt. I love that feel!

14. pet4MistE

Local Time:
    way to go andy!! I enjoy mine a lot!! Hope more ppl see this thread!!!

15. montreal_cuck

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad everyone is having a good time with this :) So glad I posted!

16. humbleboy

humbleboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    This is a great idea, thanks.

I'd forgot I use to do a similar thing with shoelaces for a chastity device I 'constructed' before I got my CB6000.

I'll try this out next time I'm at Lakeside (local shopping centre).

17. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    I got my cable yesterday and it's been working great for me! I've been able to goto a bigger ring and now use the smallest spacer (instead of no spacer at all) because the device is forced to stay snug against my body instead of falling down and slipping off - much more comfortable. Also, to prevent the lock from sticking out too much, I have the device rigged up so the pin is in reverse and the lock is against my body. The cable attaches to the lock itself instead of the guide posts and this seems to work great! Last night was my first night sleeping with this configuration and it was good, mostly because my balls have more room to do their thing. I found that when I'm lying down, the cable isn't as tight, so I might get a new shorter cable, but I might not. I figure I'll need a new cable again eventually because the clamps may rust? We'll see. Anyways, thanks a lot for posting this! I haven't been locked up in a while because I was tired of having my balls pulled and dealing with the device slipping down, but now this is much more comfortable and manageable, and more secure!

18. SissyTom

SissyTom Member

Local Time:
    This worked very well for me too! Thank you so much for sharing.

19. shorty82

shorty82 New member

Local Time:
    I'll have to head to The Home Depot tomorrow and get the supplies needed to make this. A very excellent idea!

20. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    Here's a suggestion. Instead of looping around the posts, try stripping the plastic coating back about 2 inches (just long enough to wrap around the back ring) and use a smaller crimp. Cover the crimp with heat shrink. By attaching to the larger back ring instead of the posts it won't pull up as much. You will have less trouble keeping it aimed down for peeing, etc. Just a suggestion.

21. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the great idea and discussion. Can you let us know what diameter cable you used? I really wouldn't know where to start figuring out what is too thin or too thick.

22. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    P.S. I might try something similar with a Mature Metal Jail Bird.

23. koala17

koala17 New member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
  24. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    WOW.. Wish I had seen this when it was originally posted. This works like a champ, but i agree that it does pull the device upward a bit, but tight underwear helps keep it in place. The whole thing was about $2.00 for 3 foot of 3/32 wire a wire ferrul. Took about 10 minutes to make. I am please, wife is pleased and after 8 hours wearing, I can't even tell it is there. Anxious to see how overnight goes.

25. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    it would be nice to be able to see the pics.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice