hypnosis again!!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by grenore, Oct 3, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    i know that this topic has been bandied about on several different avenues but im going to bring it back up again in at least a specific want/need.

sometime ago there was a posting that i "thought" was on the mansion regarding some free downloads for hypnotic suggestions/inductions,etc. it could have been on another site but i thought it was here and then i now have not been able to find it!!

the specific session was a download for a person who wanted extreme nipple sensation and the overwhelming urges to pleasure themselves with nipple play almost constantly. i had the download at one time and have since lost it in some computer cleaning. i have always had sensitive nipples and i almost cant come without nipple play when im engaged in sex. i almost feel though that since listening to that session several times and combined with being in chastity(more horny) and unable to physically stimulate my penis that i actually have become more obsessed with nipple play. if im looking at or reading anything remotely erotic i find myself rubbing or tweaking my nipples to arouse or stimulate myself....its wonderful.....but i digress.

i am looking for that download or one like it that is not a pay site. i know, i know...im cheap! the one i had was indeed free and there were others that were in areas of my interests as well that i might could start listening to if i could find them again. so i am calling all people that have any knowledge of this stuff to come to my aid with all dispatch!!!

im not even sure if this is the best forum for it but i thought id try!! thanks in advance to any who have the calling to help!!

2. Anne-Lore

Anne-Lore Sissy Apprentice

Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    I don't know this specific file but look around at http://www.warpmymind.com . They have lots of freely available audio files. Look for the ones without the '$' sign. AFAIK you need to register, but it's free, and then you can start downloading. If you find something interesting, let us know.

3. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    thanks anne!!

4. Anne-Lore

Anne-Lore Sissy Apprentice

Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    You can also search for "erotic hypnosis" on torrent sites. You can find several gigabytes of mp3. I especially like Isabella Valentine (e.g. Evil Surgeon) and MzDominica (e.g. Jessica). These two hypnodommes are rather in feminization, but this is what I need :) But there are several others.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice