Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by belynda, Oct 3, 2010.

1. belynda

belynda New member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    Hello Everyone, I would like to introduce myself to the forum. I am a 55 year old sissy maid from the UK who has been in part time service to some UK Mistress' as a maid.
    Trained by a well known UK Mistress, I have spent several periods in Chastity using either a CB3000 or a Tollyboy Steel Belt.
    I have had probems with both devices as far as long term wearing is concerned and would appreciate any advice concerning these problems.
    For the CB3000 i have found that it has a tendency to slip off after period no matter how tight a ring i use, does anyone have a method of stopping this from happening?
    The Tollyboy, due to its design, remains firmly in place but can cause severe chaffing on the inner thighs after a short period especially if driving or walking any great amount. Have others experienced this and found a solution?
    Thank You in advance for any advice that you may be able to offer
    Curtsey
    sissy maid belynda

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    belynda, welcome to the mansion :)

Alas, there's not a tube-type device made that I can't slip out of. My solution was a PA piercing. It's really quite effective, though as a demographic, I think sissys are more reluctant to get the piercing than most.

Hopefully one of the tollyboy wearers on the mansion can help you with the chaffing issues.

mikecb

3. belynda

belynda New member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
    Thank you for your comments Mike. You are correct a PA would not be a solution for me.
    belynda

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    Hi Belynda, nice to see you here at the Mansion. I didn't know you have a tollyboy ... we must talk about that when we see each other next time [​IMG] ... 
    Hope there will be a chance to meet when I am over the week after the next. 
    Hugs, katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice